: Wheels-What, Where, How Much?

livingthedream
04-10-06, 08:02 PM
:burn: First, I have to say this forum has been the best investment and time spent since I got my V, the only thing better is driving :worship:

Second, finally got my answers back from Specter on fender flares, hood and spoiler with costs to install at a vette place here in Socal.

So, I am looking for 18" wheels that can hold 12" wide meats on the rear and 10.5 on the front.

Looking for recommendations on who, what, where, how long and how much for wheels that you all have done already. Whats good, whats not and who did it the best as this forum usually shoots straight on.

thank you in advance,

livingthedream
turn the key and smile

calicadi
04-10-06, 10:18 PM
Contact Ryan Dettling at Jongbloed Racing 408-776-1380. They have V centers and can build inners and outers to suit. I'm running 18 x 9 with 265/40 on all four.

May I ask how much for the flares?

CTS-VPaco
04-10-06, 11:50 PM
And you can also check out iForged. The guys there were great to me and they are a true three piece design, so if you wanted to go wider, you could do it! :)

livingthedream
04-10-06, 11:55 PM
go to spector for pricing on individual items. I am working on a package program with all pieces so I am not sure what individual price items are. They are willing to talk about it though, or at least I find them that way.

thanks for the recomendations.:)

livingthedream
turn the key and smile

wooderson
04-11-06, 09:46 PM
Contact Ryan Dettling at Jongbloed Racing 408-776-1380. They have V centers and can build inners and outers to suit. I'm running 18 x 9 with 265/40 on all four. Do you have pics of those wheels on your car?

Tuner@A&ACorvette
04-12-06, 02:31 AM
Keep shoping around...wheels can be had at really decent pricing.