: **Spoiler!!** In Victory Lane (must read)

VelieVer ttt
04-09-06, 11:57 PM
The other night I went to Coast Cadillac in Long Beach to meet Andy Pilgram and Ron Fellows. Well it turns out the Team Cadillac hooked me up with pit passes.:worship: Today Ron Fellows won the race and we went into Victory Lane with Team Cadillac. I didn't see much of the race because I watched from pit row. Rickmyster was also there. Team Cadillac Rocks!!!!!:bouncy:

I have some videos and hopefully Reed can post them on the faq.

VELOSE
04-10-06, 12:28 AM
Man.....I missed it on Speed Channel. Lucky you for being there. ;)

Oops...they won't air the race of the V's until Sunday the 16th at 2pm est. :D

blown black caddy
04-10-06, 12:46 AM
It was a great race. Fellows after running for awhile in 5th moved up to second and made the pass for the win on the last lap! :thumbsup:

thebigjimsho
04-10-06, 11:48 AM
Hooray for us! Now I don't have to waste my time actually watching the race. Thanks for the spoiler...

Flyboy
04-10-06, 12:18 PM
Watch it anyway.....I know I will.

Sounds like a great finish.

blown black caddy
04-10-06, 12:42 PM
Hooray for us! Now I don't have to waste my time actually watching the race. Thanks for the spoiler...

It's worth watching it! I know it's a bummer when you click on the post and see results without a SPOILER tag. It happens a lot on the motorcycle racing forums I also frequent.

BBC

VelieVer ttt
04-10-06, 02:34 PM
Sorry about the spoiler. Didn't even think of it with all the excitement.

CADI-V
04-10-06, 03:09 PM
Hey VelieVer, Can you do me a favor, the next time you see Ron Fellows ask him to bring back my V that is in the winners circle in those pics you took. Nice pics man I'm soo jealous !!!

VelieVer ttt
04-10-06, 07:14 PM
Hopefully I will see them again at the end of the season in Monterey.

Rikmyster
04-10-06, 07:34 PM
Was There Any Doubt the VEE would be in first place???

Yes, I was there. But I will TIVO it so I can watch it and gloat.

Actually both drivers did well. The otehr driver came from the end starting position to finish 6th. I bet he would have won if he had a higher starting number.

Most of the cars sounded like JAP motorcycles .... but the VEE was like a deep clap of thunder that rolled down the racetrack. It was awesome to see and hear.

LV_V
04-10-06, 09:20 PM
Its bullshit that SPEED won't air the race until a week after it took place. I thought the point of this race series was to spark public interest in the GT class and for the manufacturers competing in it. Having a week delay is exactly the way to kill the support of the public. I guess some losers just want to watch reruns of a NASCAR reality show all week long... :stirpot:

calicadi
04-10-06, 10:09 PM
I'll take this kind of spoiler any day! Now I know to tape it for sure.

Right on LV! Let's all write letters of compliant to Speed. Endless talking NASCAR heads, stupid "reality" shows, etc.. They can show a lot more races with good variety; open wheel, rally, SWC, TransAM, ice racing from Reykjavik... but they don't. Lame *** jerks!

lasstss
04-10-06, 10:26 PM
NASCAR 'AKA Demolition derby on tarmac' has taken over speed. Must be a big subsidy! I dont get it either. Most other races are better, at least they get to make turns in two directions. Guess the V has no clout.:D

ctvw
04-10-06, 10:48 PM
unfortunately cashcar bought the speed channel. you remember when it got renamed to speedtv

blown black caddy
04-11-06, 12:39 AM
Ron Fellows waving on his victory lap. :thumbsup:

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9830/racewinnerronfellows6zi.th.jpg (http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=racewinnerronfellows6zi.jpg)

VelieVer ttt
04-11-06, 12:53 AM
The V at victory lane.

VELOSE
04-11-06, 01:20 AM
Someone confirm. Am I seeing camel toes?

Devil_concours
04-11-06, 08:17 AM
confirmed :banana:

Gordy Petrovski
04-11-06, 10:03 AM
Or may be it's a MAN :eek:

calicadi
04-11-06, 10:39 AM
When the car takes up less than a third of the frame it's not a picture of a V... unless you're talking about a different v. Did I just say that! Shame on me.

CTSV05
04-11-06, 06:07 PM
Lovin The Toe!!!!!!!

Ohhh sweet day at the races for you !!!!!!

CTSV05
04-11-06, 06:10 PM
When the car takes up less than a third of the frame it's not a picture of a V... unless you're talking about a different v. Did I just say that! Shame on me.

LMFAO!!!!!!

How quickly we all become Men when some special V is thrown at us.:bouncy:

VELOSE
04-11-06, 06:18 PM
I'm just naturally a dog in heat.