: chrome interior door handles on passenger side

Jschmank
04-09-06, 08:51 PM
My son just pointed out tonight that the door handles on the passenger front and back door are chrome, while the drivers side are brushed aluminum. How about that for a Cadillac?:confused:

CVP33
04-09-06, 08:57 PM
Trying to be more like an SRT-8. Seriously though, we had a 300C SRT-8 delivered to a customer with body colored door handles on the driver's side and chrome on the passenger's side. Not too many Mensa members with a co-membership in the UAW. Just an observation. I told the owner he was a fool for having the dealership correct it. My crystal ball says that would auction at Barret Jackson's in the year 2060 for $2 Million. 1 of 5,000 built for the year, 1 of 2,000 with it's options, 1 or 1 with mismatched door handles. Apparently I'm the only one with foresight. :thepan:

TampaV
04-09-06, 10:50 PM
I stopped by my local Chevrolet dealer to look at a yellow C6 Z06 they had just received (ordered for a customer). The car had a drivers seat with grey bolsters and passenger seat was all black. I asked the Sales Manager about it and he said they saw it too and were going to ask the customer if he wanted to keep it that way, as a collectors item. The car was ordered with the grey seat bolster option.

mallettv
04-09-06, 11:15 PM
the chrome handles are from a CTS they prolly ran out of brushed ones at the plant! Go to your dealer they will replace them.