: RANT! - Relaint-K sprays oil!

65-RIVIERA-GS
04-09-06, 08:59 PM
ARGH!!

Dam.n POS Reliant-K car throws a rod or something and my car gets sprayed with sticky oily goop everywhere!!!!

God-fu@@CKING dam.n it! When I got off the hiway I lcuky to find a "self-wash center" and using that wand was able to ge most of the oily crap off after spending nearly $8 in quarters to feed the soap machine.

But it wasn't until I got home that I got most of the shitty stuff off. I actually had to resort to using Dawn (about 4:1 solutiuon) in my power washer to get it off the paint. But I still have some shitty reside in the engine bay.

God this su cks!!!!

thebigjimsho
04-09-06, 10:21 PM
If you used Dawn, you just stripped off whatever wax you had on the car. Make sure you get some coats on soon!

blown black caddy
04-09-06, 10:23 PM
Hot water in a big bucket with your Car washing soap will get a lot of it off, worked for me?

GT04CTS-V
04-09-06, 10:31 PM
Nice post - I'm still laughing.

:rant2: Friggen K junk !!!

GT

caddydaddy
04-09-06, 10:37 PM
Why were you behind a K-car in a V?? You're supposed to be in front!

Stoneage_Caddy
04-09-06, 10:41 PM
if it makes you feel beatter at least you have stamina , k car blew its goo on you and went to sleep ...forever.....the v is still ready for more ....He shoulda got you a towel....

sorry to hear she got violated by a mopar (i use the term loosely)...make sure you get her a good coat of wax

65-RIVIERA-GS
04-11-06, 08:02 PM
Well, the car is at least clean and freshly waxed. What a scene as I was following this cretin down the exit ramp of the highway. UGH.

Yes, I knew that Dawn strips off all oil-based products, including wax. But that was the solution that worked the best. Regular car detergent (even concentrated in hot water) was still leaving some oily residue. The dawn solution took *everything* off. Squeaky clean.

caddydaddy
04-11-06, 11:21 PM
Glad to hear that! OT: Where in CT are you?

CVP33
04-12-06, 07:23 PM
Another Chrysler kill vs. a CTS-V. And yes, we'll do anything to win, even if it means oiling down your Caddy. You gotta admit you had it coming.