: Mid-Michigan area?

highonchai
04-08-06, 12:46 AM
Well i know there's a Cadillac enthusiast's club in the Lansing area, but it seems that i hear only that it exists and not that it's members have events... rather elusive, or exclusive, like the mob, maybe its the Cadillac Mob and ill be killed for making this post. Anyway, was just wondering if any of the members frequented this forum.

kingsnake
04-14-06, 12:46 PM
I live in the kalamazoo area and wondered what we have in michigan as well. Would be nice to hang with some enthusiasts

TSS
07-28-06, 12:35 PM
I am in Lansing - have not heard of the Cadillac mob. I have a 2001 SLS and a 2006 SRX. There is another guy from Lansing with a 2005 or 2006 SRX on the SRX forum too.

Todd

cadillacsts
08-07-06, 03:26 PM
i'm in michigan too Grand Haven, just wondering if there is something around here, or we could just make one!!!

UGOTIT
08-07-06, 05:01 PM
Mt Clemens here

MrEightball
09-28-06, 11:28 PM
Another person from West Michigan here, just outside of Grand Rapids. But I do have family in the Midland area. And the point of having a great car is driving it so I'd be up for events pretty much anywhere in Michigan.

jjcruz
09-29-06, 02:49 PM
From Grand Rapids 2003 CTS :thumbsup:

lusterblade
11-01-06, 08:49 AM
I'm from the east side of michigan...live in troy, go to school in flint, anyone else around that area

noahsdad
11-08-06, 02:51 PM
I want to put a meet together in Cadillac, Michigan - y'now, Cadillacs in Cadillac? Anyone here up for that - pm me and we'll make some arrangements for next summer.

TSS
09-05-07, 10:15 PM
Meeting 9/22 at gilmore car museum - MI. see above post re: Michigan meetings !!

lordbobthegreat
10-10-07, 12:18 PM
im from St. Johns, anything more on the Cadillacs in Cadillac? im up there every so often for snowmobiling so i kind of know the area... we should start a cadillac car show for Mid-michigan area? any body?

TSS
10-10-07, 01:22 PM
Lansing here. There are a few guys on this forum from this area. I was just in St. Johns on Sunday at Uncle John's.

Chronic_Child
10-10-07, 02:03 PM
I'm in Wyoming (by Grand Rapids), but I don't own a Cadillac yet. I just really like them.

lordbobthegreat
10-10-07, 04:53 PM
I bought my first car, A 1961 Ford Falcon, in Wyoming, MI... anyway... we need to get a bunch of us to meet somewhere for a cadillac show...

c5 rv
10-10-07, 10:01 PM
Well, we had our chance to meet at the Gilmore Museum a few weeks ago, courtesy of TSS, but very few (2) could make it. Hopefully, we can do something next spring.

BigJon
10-11-07, 12:26 AM
ya, kind of sucked i wanted to go but i couldnt get out of work :( i wonder if pictures will be posted soon

TSS
10-11-07, 10:10 AM
Frank had sent me a few photos, but... one of us, or our sons, were in most photos. I am not hot about posting photos of me or my family on a public forum. :nono:

We should plan another trip there in the spring (they close for the season 10/29).

BigJon
10-11-07, 11:21 PM
ya, we should... that be awesome...

c5 rv
10-12-07, 01:26 PM
[QUOTE=TSS;1247113]Frank had sent me a few photos, but... one of us, or our sons, were in most photos. I am not hot about posting photos of me or my family on a public forum. :nono:
QUOTE]

We promise we won't photochop them into looking like you're on OTIS. :D

FrankT
10-12-07, 06:47 PM
I'll post a few pics, but, I am going to respect TSS wishes, not of us or our sons. It was a very nice time, along with a beautiful day and great company. The only thing I forgot to bring was a cooler, snacks, and lunch. There is a little café / snack shop on the premises but, I’ll just say this, you’ll be happier bringing your own food. There are picnic tables scattered throughout the museum's grounds. My 5 year old son took the pic of the Vett.

jakhammer
02-17-08, 02:47 AM
im a little late to the party, but Im in Coleman. I just purchased a 05 cts today. all i had to do was sit in it and i told the sales huy to get my finance papers in order. i liked it even more after the test drive.

chris

jevanof
02-29-08, 03:23 AM
I live in grand rapids, does anyone know of a good engine shop, I have a bad head Gasket and everyone wants to much for the repair.

lordbobthegreat
03-12-08, 01:26 PM
well i have always had good luck at Gary's Garage in St. Johns but that is a little far to go for a repair.... Is there any more on Cadillacs in Cadillac?

TSS
03-12-08, 05:44 PM
:thumbsup:Lets just do Cadillacs in Lansing. :thumbsup:

Sinister Angel
03-27-08, 04:11 PM
I go to school in Mount Pleasant (cmich) and I'm from Traverse City.

TSS
03-27-08, 08:34 PM
One of my Partners went to CMU and was a bball star- of sorts. I also have a place in Mecosta. Small world.

Sinister Angel
03-27-08, 11:10 PM
Mecosta eh? I visited Russel Kirk's place last year.

TSS
03-28-08, 10:13 AM
Mecosta eh? I visited Russel Kirk's place last year.

Just a small place on Pretty Lake. I have friends on Horsehead Lake and Martiny Chain too in Mecosta too. All based in the East Lansing/Lansing area. I am headed to your hometown in a few weeks to Great Wolf for a couple of nights over my son's (third grade) Spring Break.

P.S. In my opinion, CMU is a great school.

Sinister Angel
03-28-08, 04:32 PM
Just a small place on Pretty Lake. I have friends on Horsehead Lake and Martiny Chain too in Mecosta too. All based in the East Lansing/Lansing area. I am headed to your hometown in a few weeks to Great Wolf for a couple of nights over my son's (third grade) Spring Break.

P.S. In my opinion, CMU is a great school.

Yeah it is. I transfered down here from the college in Traverse City. This place has actually opened up a bunch of opportunities for me, and I'm not even going to be graduating till December of '10