: rip fleety!!!

juiceE
04-07-06, 01:30 PM
exactly a week ago, my baby got rear ended by sum drunk @55hole in a pickup, the whole rearend was smashed in!! then this b!tch had the nerve to come ou, look around, an jump back in his truck and take off!!! luckly sum girl seen the whole thing an got the lic plate for me!:worship:
besides all the other problems im going through @ moment.... I dont know what to do about a car... the FWB was my baby...i stopped thinkin about cars since i got it, theres nothing else out htere like it....

i was actually lookin @ jaguars..... sum el dog's, 97 ish, and sum devilles but i dont know sqwat bout them... can a 2002 deville over 100k miles be a good option?
i got my fleetwood @ 50k, an it was a dream....:crying2: what to do what to do....

DopeStar 156
04-07-06, 01:42 PM
Sue the everloving crap outta the drunk driver. Sue until you get the buttons off his shirt.....

caddycruiser
04-07-06, 01:43 PM
SUCH a shame:nono:

I must say, some Devilles are okay, but I'd rather have a used Fleetwood with twice the mileage any day. Actually, that pretty much goes for any other car...

Off and on, just for the heck of it, I surf around the net and look up cars that I think I might want to get next or maybe even want to trade my Fleetwood for, but I've yet to find something else...unless it be ANOTHER Fleetwood (I've been tempted by a couple of black ones lately, but think I'll just buy one of those outright in a couple of years instead...and have 3).

You loved the first one so much, and the fact that they're such big, tough, luxurious beasts and can be picked up so cheaply, I'd say get another, without a doubt:thumbsup:

There's lots of nice cars out there, but nothing that will ever be able to match these--especially not for as cheap as you can get one.

Adam
04-07-06, 03:03 PM
that sucks man, i know how you feel! well, why not look for another Fleetwood? or do you have the same situation i had and got to have another car now? i bought a CTS, i love this thing! i dont think i would trade it for anything (but a V!).

juiceE
04-07-06, 03:47 PM
I planned on keeping this car for ever and just gettin something else down the line. I AM in that situation, kinda... I do feel like its time for a change, but I think if u never had a FWB you'll never understand... and I my stomach feels like its turning whenever I think Ill have to say "yea I USED to have one of those...".

but I've yet to find something else...unless it be ANOTHER Fleetwood (I've been tempted by a couple of black ones lately, but think I'll just buy one of those outright in a couple of years instead...and have 3).
3 fleetwoods, NICE! nah, but efor the accident, the only thing i ever wanted was a 1995 with a moon roof & hard top, thats the only changes i ever though about.
...well I'll see how much im gona get from the insurance, then i can go from there:yup:

caddycruiser
04-07-06, 05:54 PM
Yes, exactly--it would all depend on how much I was getting from the insurance too.

There are a lot of cars I'd like to have, but if still on a pretty tight budget (which is how I should have said it before), the Fleetwood would stay at the top of my list.

A little more $$$ to spend and I'd probably get something different just for the heck of it...though I would have no idea what:rolleyes:

Adam
04-07-06, 06:02 PM
I planned on keeping this car for ever and just gettin something else down the line. I AM in that situation, kinda... I do feel like its time for a change, but I think if u never had a FWB you'll never understand... and I my stomach feels like its turning whenever I think Ill have to say "yea I USED to have one of those...".

i still feel that way and i wrecked mine back in June! i miss my Fleetwood. there is just something about these cars that makes them better than anything else.

I must say, some Devilles are okay, but I'd rather have a used Fleetwood with twice the mileage any day. Actually, that pretty much goes for any other car....

yeah Devilles are nice and i really like black 00-05 Devilles/ DHS/ DTS but they just dont compare to a Fleetwood! i would take a Fleetwood over anything. maybe i would give on any V but i would have to do alot of thinking, lets just say it wouldnt be an easy decision for me. i couldnt agree more with you though.

TeagueJT81
04-07-06, 06:45 PM
I'm sorry man, that has to be tough. At least you have the license plate number. Track him down, sue him for every penny you can, and buy another car for now if it's what you have to do. I know it doesn't help now, but you'll find another one some day, and chances are it won't be too expensive. Good luck with everything.

ocjmakaveli
04-09-06, 03:00 PM
If your going to be junking your current car buy it back from your insurance company or don't let htem junk it and sell it on here for parts you can make some good money before you junk it.