Cadillac Owners Forum banner

I need some help

652 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Goodyr 
#1 ·
I just added pay pal to my web site and I just had a potential customer tell me he could not see the "add to cart" icon on my web site. if some of you could log into my site, go to detailing products and click open any product page you should see the product description along with icon "add to cart" which brings you to pay pal, and a download order form icon. I would like to know if everyone can see the add to cart icon, I see it on my end and orders are coming in, not srue why someone can't see it. pay pal support says its working fine, must be on their end. thanks, Gary

#6 ·
Just for the record I was the guy having this problem. No I am not out of my mind. I.ve been building and trouble shooting computers for over 25 years. Sometimes it is the small things that will get you. I use google toolbar with the popup blocker. That was the problem, I don't know why it thought the "add to cart" was a popup but it did. All is well. Sometimes you overlook the simple things.

Ralph

#7 ·
Goodyr said:
Just for the record I was the guy having this problem. No I am not out of my mind. I.ve been building and trouble shooting computers for over 25 years. Sometimes it is the small things that will get you. I use google toolbar with the popup blocker. That was the problem, I don't know why it thought the "add to cart" was a popup but it did. All is well. Sometimes you overlook the simple things.

Ralph
Hey, Ralph, I didn't mean any disrespect - hope you don't take any. Us old fogeys need to support each other here, so all the young fogeys don't take over until we're ready... :)

:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.