Cadillac Owners Forum banner
2K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  Elvis 
#1 ·
I couldn't believe this...

#4 ·
Bury me in the trunk of a grossly oversized '70s american luxo liner please!

#5 ·
I~LUV~Caddys8792 said:
Bury me in the trunk of a grossly oversized '70s american luxo liner please!
Can you imagine how much it would cost to bury something that size? I wouldn't mind doing it too, though. It's not like you'd miss the money...

#7 ·
TeagueJT81 said:
Can you imagine how much it would cost to bury something that size? I wouldn't mind doing it too, though. It's not like you'd miss the money...

I wonder what it would cost? but after death, who cares anyways? Just cut the inheritance out and leave the rest for burial/funeral!!

#9 ·
I~LUV~Caddys8792 said:
I wonder what it would cost? but after death, who cares anyways? Just cut the inheritance out and leave the rest for burial/funeral!!
Exactly! If you're dead you don't need the money and it doesn't matter how much your survivors and the cemetary owner hate you. I'd get velour seats for eternity (or until they decompose), and no one would have to pay an estate tax.

#10 ·
A local casket shop sells a Harly Davidson casket lined with studded leather. It also has a working stereo.....so you can listen to music as they cover you with dirt. :bigroll:

I thought it was the tackiest thing I'd ever seen until you posted this.

#14 ·
Why is there a cop standing next to the coffin? That strikes me as a little strange.

I once saw a video of an old being buried in her 85 Coupe Deville. It was kinda morbid, the funeral home had her in her Sunday best propped up behind the wheel. They had a crane to lower the car into the grave. Now I need to find a picture to prove it.

#17 ·
You couldn't be more accurate Sir Kat.

It is lucrative to play and prey
upon strong senses of guilt and
obligation.

Moreover, flowers are a key component
of both weddings and funerals. What other
racket is there where you can double the
prices dependent on the calendar? (ie. Valentines/
Mother's Day...).

A fool and his money... indeed.

Best Regards,

TomDeville:cool2:
:cool2:

#19 ·
I plan on going out like every other male Illumina: hanging myself from my workbench in the basement in a drunken fit of self-pity! What they do with me afterwards is up to them...But hopefully it involves cremation...

#20 ·
Just burn me... so any casket, basket, box or wrap that burns will do

#21 ·
#22 ·
I have some things to say about that pic but I'll reserve them. :nono: But I've heard of people getting buried in cars. Just throw me in the furnace and crank it up. Throw my ashes in the pacific and call it done.:D

#23 ·
Rolex said:
A local casket shop sells a Harly Davidson casket lined with studded leather. It also has a working stereo.....so you can listen to music as they cover you with dirt. :bigroll:

I thought it was the tackiest thing I'd ever seen until you posted this.
You're welcome!

I only posted it because it had 'Cadillac' and 'Seville' script on the front, as well as a Cadillac hood ornament.

The rest of it was created with floral foam (I don't know what you really call it) --the stuff they use to build flower arrangements with.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.