: West Chester,Pa area meet!?

stang
04-04-06, 11:14 PM
I've got an 04' Raven CTS-V. Wondering if anyone around the area has something nice to show. Anyone have any ideas for a meet or maybe a cruise? Chime in with ur inputs!

JimHare
04-05-06, 09:41 AM
WC is my home town (well, Exton, actually, but nobody is really "from" there anymore. Henderson, '71). Live about an hour from there now down in Salem but I might like to visit the old homestead one of these days. Perhaps a cruise or meet down near Longwood Gardens might be nice...

I'll keep an eye on the thread and see. I'm thinking there are a fair number of Caddy owners in the ChesCo/Wilmington area...how many of them see this forum is another question altogether, though.

danbuc
04-07-06, 12:56 AM
Damn, if only this had been mentioned sooner..haha. I was living in West Chester and going to school in Exton for the past year and a half. Now I'm in Florida for another 3 weeks until I move back to Jersey. Oh well....next time I guess.

CadillacSTS42005
04-15-06, 04:47 PM
Pittsburgh PA here
97 ETC

danbuc
04-15-06, 05:56 PM
Hmm I'll be back home in Jersey in 2 weeks or so.....only 2 and a half hours from WC. I've got friends living in the area and wouldn't mind a trip if something was goin' on.

IceDigger
04-17-06, 09:47 PM
I'm in the Philly/Bucks County area. Where is West Chester?

Blackout
04-19-06, 09:41 PM
I'm in the Philly/Bucks County area. Where is West Chester?Where in Bucks County you at? But West Chester is about 45 minute drive from me. It's basically straight up the PA Turnpike

IceDigger
04-26-06, 07:43 PM
I'm in Warminster.