Cadillac Owners Forum banner
2K views 26 replies 21 participants last post by  TomDeville 
#1 · (Edited)
Happy Birthday!! to our friend and resident journalist Mike aka Stoneage Caddy bka Rev. Stone. Happy 25th pal. Best wishes for a good day for you and many more to come. In honor of your day, in the spirit of Ralph here's some pictures for your viewing pleasure:

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

There will be some more to follow so stay tuned. So do lot's of:alchi: and :cheers: not to mention some:band: because it's your day.

See less See more
#12 ·
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STONEY!!!!!!

BE SAFE AND LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!!:alchi: :alchi: :alchi:

#15 ·
Happy birthday buddy! Yeah now it's time for a "greatest hits" per say of all the stories you've ever told!

#16 ·
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::2thumbs::cheers:

may it be a good one and many many more. DRINK ONE FOR ME TONIGHT!! actually i have work tonight, drink a few for me tonight! then come back on here and type about your love life... hehehe

#22 ·
hey thankx everyone ....this is great .....i never say much about this stuff and somehow you all remebered ....im flattered to say the least ....

Celebrations past eh ?

Well one time i had a birthday when i was working at the target range. Of coarse the range is a dry installation. But a one of my buddys snuck in some wiskey. Brass never said much about bringing a little wiskey out for speical occaions. So jammed in the provisions for the week was the good stuff. You see we would be dropped off by a blackhawk helecopter on monday and dont get picked up till the next monday.
So the night of my birthday i made us all steak and opend my lone present , a heavy feeling box. There was the wiskey. We all got to drinking when we realized we had a rare opperunity. After that much alcolhol folks get to really thinking. We realized we had a chance to drink and drive. Being a target range , and the fact that we were "cold" (meaning no target runs for the night by aircraft) there was no real way to get into trouble. Also being what it was , there was no other vehicles outside ours and the nearest tree was 1 mile away. Of coarse we have lots of vehicles to choose from. From a 93 Ford Diesel , to catterpillar bulldozers , to other tracked vehicles.
My first wepaon of coice was the bulldozer. But being my first time opperateing such a thing and 10 mintues trying to figure out how to move it without spilling my drink we decided it would be beatter for everyone if we all piled into one fo the tracked personaell carriers and went for a ride to harass a nearby moose we spotted from the tower.

So there we are hauling ass across the range after this moose. Top speed of our machine was about 45 and we got like 5 of us in it. I lined up on the moose to chase his ass as i got to him he made a sharp right. So did i , damn near flipping the tracked carrier. Were hauling thru the brush after bullwinkle when all the sudden we feel the engine load up. Then the Vehicle stops. Coarse 3 of us are mechanics so we poped the engine cover which is inside and looked it over. Seemed fine and looked like a drivetrain issue. So one guy leaps out and he hear a dull "splat"...We managed to get the damned thing stuck in a mud/ice/quicksand subastance which as we found out can stop a military tracked vehicle.

We got him back inside and i looked out to see bullwinkle standing there looking at these 5 guys that had just try to run him over. We realized we werent going anywhere and didnt have any way of contacting the guys back at the range garage. So there we are , WAAY out from the garage , cant move the vehicle and one pissed off moose sizeing us up.

We finished the rest of the wiskey there in the vehicle and slept in it , hopeing to outwait bullwinkle. Next morning he was gone and 5 hung over guys walked 2 miles back to the garage to get the bulldozer so we could get the tracked vehicle out ......

#25 ·
Stoneage_Caddy said:
hey thankx everyone ....this is great .....i never say much about this stuff and somehow you all remebered ....im flattered to say the least ....

Celebrations past eh ?

Well one time i had a birthday when i was working at the target range. Of coarse the range is a dry installation. But a one of my buddys snuck in some wiskey. Brass never said much about bringing a little wiskey out for speical occaions. So jammed in the provisions for the week was the good stuff. You see we would be dropped off by a blackhawk helecopter on monday and dont get picked up till the next monday.
So the night of my birthday i made us all steak and opend my lone present , a heavy feeling box. There was the wiskey. We all got to drinking when we realized we had a rare opperunity. After that much alcolhol folks get to really thinking. We realized we had a chance to drink and drive. Being a target range , and the fact that we were "cold" (meaning no target runs for the night by aircraft) there was no real way to get into trouble. Also being what it was , there was no other vehicles outside ours and the nearest tree was 1 mile away. Of coarse we have lots of vehicles to choose from. From a 93 Ford Diesel , to catterpillar bulldozers , to other tracked vehicles.
My first wepaon of coice was the bulldozer. But being my first time opperateing such a thing and 10 mintues trying to figure out how to move it without spilling my drink we decided it would be beatter for everyone if we all piled into one fo the tracked personaell carriers and went for a ride to harass a nearby moose we spotted from the tower.

So there we are hauling ass across the range after this moose. Top speed of our machine was about 45 and we got like 5 of us in it. I lined up on the moose to chase his ass as i got to him he made a sharp right. So did i , damn near flipping the tracked carrier. Were hauling thru the brush after bullwinkle when all the sudden we feel the engine load up. Then the Vehicle stops. Coarse 3 of us are mechanics so we poped the engine cover which is inside and looked it over. Seemed fine and looked like a drivetrain issue. So one guy leaps out and he hear a dull "splat"...We managed to get the damned thing stuck in a mud/ice/quicksand subastance which as we found out can stop a military tracked vehicle.

We got him back inside and i looked out to see bullwinkle standing there looking at these 5 guys that had just try to run him over. We realized we werent going anywhere and didnt have any way of contacting the guys back at the range garage. So there we are , WAAY out from the garage , cant move the vehicle and one pissed off moose sizeing us up.

We finished the rest of the wiskey there in the vehicle and slept in it , hopeing to outwait bullwinkle. Next morning he was gone and 5 hung over guys walked 2 miles back to the garage to get the bulldozer so we could get the tracked vehicle out ......

LOL! Why is that something i could see myself doing....

#26 ·
You've had alot of run-ins with Moose. You better hope they don't hold grudges. :histeric:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.