Cadillac Owners Forum banner
572 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Flippped 
#1 ·
Hey everyone name is Larry and I reside in Brooklyn recently I have been looking into purchasing a new ride but wasn't sure what to go with. I have been on the VW/Audi seen for over eight years and am currently rolling in a 02 W8 Passat with mods and thought I'd stay in the family by going with a 2007 S4.
But after a ton of online research between cars like the BMW M3, Volvo S60R, S4s, SRT-8 I came across this site and began reading into the V. With that said i immediately became hooked on what can be done to these machines and made my decision.

Now its just a matter of time before me and the V become a family. :bouncy:

#4 ·
Welcome Flippped!

While in FLA this weekend I rented a CTS. Now you have to understand that a rental is a rental = (v6 with the auto 5-speed) all I can say is WOW! I am used to a 300hp N* but was impressed with the nimbleness of the 6! While on the turnpike, a small pack of imports (bmw,lexus,porche) pulled by at a buck+! I gently added 10 and neatly tucked into the back of the line. Nice ride back to Orlando! If that is the 6 I would definatly want the V!

Good luck shopping!
Paul

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.