Cadillac Owners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
7K views 84 replies 22 participants last post by  Zorb750 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I don't know how the 300C (300 in general) made that list, but I have to disagree: most people around where I live that drives one is either a gangta wannabe or some old person...But I guess when you think about it, gangsta wannabes are gay, so that guy might have it right.

#7 ·
The 300C deserves a spot just because it lists a "luxury feature" as having a "longer hood." Pfft! I think the Dodge Intrepid was ripped off points on this list...and as much as I hate to say it...the Escalade needs a runner up...

Not that there's anything wrong with that! ;)

#14 ·
im not insecure, i just dont like gay men and how they like to overdo anything

how many str8 marches are there, none
how many people make list of the top ten straight cars, none
wtf, brokeback mountain, get the **** out of my face with that shit
straight pride color, non existent
flamers, dont get me started

wanna call me a homophobe, ill call you stupid

****phobe
phobia means fear, a strong fear at that, im not afraid of gays, i just utterly dislike them.

#15 ·
They have their own stuff because they are a minority.Thats like saying you hate black people because theyre black and they have a black history month and fly red green and yellow colors.Thats the most ignorant statement ive heard in awhile.Hating someone because theyre a dude who like banging other dudes is retarded.Yeah,i think its gross,but thats their own business.They involve themselves in things because they want to be a part of society,just like blacks,just like hispanics.yeah,they have a bit of a differnt mentality about things,but you cant hate them for that.Gays arnt bad people,i know a few and they are really cool.Just like a straight person,they just like anal alot.

#16 ·
Again......this is the best laugh I've gotten from this thread. Those last two posts really have me falling off my seat laughing. Keep them coming guys.

"How many SRT8 marches are there, none" :histeric:

#24 ·
OffThaHorseCEO said:
im not insecure, i just dont like gay men and how they like to overdo anything

how many str8 marches are there, none
how many people make list of the top ten straight cars, none
wtf, brokeback mountain, get the **** out of my face with that shit
straight pride color, non existent
flamers, dont get me started

wanna call me a homophobe, ill call you stupid

****phobe
phobia means fear, a strong fear at that, im not afraid of gays, i just utterly dislike them.
You disgust me.
You're the type who'll end up beating the shit outta a homosexual just because. The good thing is that you'll end up in jail. Hmm, I wonder how confusing it'll be when a straight man sticks his schlong up yer ass when ya bend over to pick up the soap?

You shoulda been a facial.

Talk about lack of tolerance...

#25 ·
Because a gay friend thought he should share this with me since I'm into cars.

However, let's keep on track about how gays are associated with the list. If we go off and touch other subjects about Gay Life, this thread will go bye bye. ;)

#26 ·
I think Urbanski might kill our fun...

I thought it was SRT8 marches too,i just got that,lol

The pope is not god nor does he speak for god,what he says doesnt matter,not like catholics are the credible guys anyways...

Gays are good people who have rights just like the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.