Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Degenerate Michigan Drivers

833 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  drdiesel 
#1 ·
:wtf:

About two hours ago, I was making a left turn on a two lane road The left lane just cleared, I started moving, and the car behind me passes me on the left! WTF is this?

Is this idiot trying to kill himself or someone else? There is a right side passing lane there for passing those who are turning left, so I don't even get this one at all.

This one is as stupid as yesterday when one person stopped to let me turn left on a multilane road where the other lane was empty, I started turning, and by 2 seconds later, the car behind the one who let me turn tried to pass him on the right. I mean that idiot could see what was going on, that I was turning.

I hope he does that to a bus or something.

:gun2:

#5 ·
I drive up I-75 about 3 times a month...friggin MI drivers are the absolute worst. No manners, no courtesy..just run up your ass (while doing 80-85) and cling there like a dingleberry...finally, they pass....then SLOW DOWN in front of you! Assh0les...(everyone except Goth, that is, shes cute)

F

#6 ·
I've had my own horror story on I-75 where it meets up with 675 and it was a sad ending for my car a few years back.

#8 ·
Florian said:
I drive up I-75 about 3 times a month...friggin MI drivers are the absolute worst. No manners, no courtesy..just run up your ass (while doing 80-85) and cling there like a dingleberry...finally, they pass....then SLOW DOWN in front of you! Assh0les...(everyone except Goth, that is, shes cute)

F

See, I'm usually a pretty aggressive driver, but I can't stand tailgating, whether it's me or sometone else doing it. I can relate to the passing and slowing down thing... Makes no sense. It's the same way when they fight you passing them, try to speed up or something, and then if you give up, they just keep going as fast as they were going before you tried to pass them.

I tend to take full advantage of whatever power whatever car I am driving has, so I do tend to do things like jumping all the way across the freeway at once because of a big opening if I feel traffic where I am is too close, or because the idiots in front of me are going too slowly and I can't pass easily. You can drive aggressively but safely, but most people don't seem to know how to do either around here. :cookoo:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.