Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  jonnyd 
#1 ·
AMBIEN = sleep medication... lol i'm listening to the radio and they are having a review on ambien...it apparantly makes u forgot things you do and causes loss of short term memory...people say they have cooked food in their sleep, drove a car, shaved their bodies, had sex and dont remember doing such things....just a FYI incase anyone is taking it....if you do take it and have any stores that you are willing to share...SHARE IT UP!!!:thumbsup:

#4 ·
lol its an over the counter drug!! All public access!!

#5 ·
jonnyd said:
AMBIEN = sleep medication... lol i'm listening to the radio and they are having a review on ambien...it apparantly makes u forgot things you do and causes loss of short term memory...people say they have cooked food in their sleep, drove a car, shaved their bodies, had sex and dont remember doing such things....just a FYI incase anyone is taking it....if you do take it and have any stores that you are willing to share...SHARE IT UP!!!:thumbsup:

If I was worried about that, I wouldve put the bong away YEARS ago....now what were we talking about? Puff, Puff, Pass!

F

#6 ·
Florian said:
If I was worried about that, I wouldve put the bong away YEARS ago....now what were we talking about? Puff, Puff, Pass!

F

lol...except with the bong you remember...shyt I remember everyday..treats me very well.....lol puff, puff, puff, puff pass!!!! lol

#12 ·
illumina said:
Well however the **** you spell it, I take it :p
LOL!!!! r u perscribed or is this a different matter ;) lol

I took one of the xanny white bars...i dont remember anything...my mom told me i passed out on the couch and she told me to go to sleep and I dont remember and I was talking on the computer with people and I woke up in my bed and dont know how I got there:bighead: :rant2: :fan:

#14 ·
Nearly 20 years of marriage have taught me this:

Short term memory is overrated.
Amnesia makes forgiveness a foregone conclusion.
Shaving, eating and sex while sleeping you call these sideffects, I call these productivity enhancements.

#17 ·
CVP33 said:
Nearly 20 years of marriage have taught me this:

Short term memory is overrated.
Amnesia makes forgiveness a foregone conclusion.
Shaving, eating and sex while sleeping you call these sideffects, I call these productivity enhancements.
hahaha def sex is productive :) but shaving = cuts...and eating you will have food all in ur bed....i heard a story where someone baked a cake and said when they woke up the next morning their kitchen was a MESS! I thought these stories are hilarious...but sorry for the people thta live with them...:bouncy:

#18 ·
HAHAHAHAHA :histeric: You guys got some kickin dreams....I like to lucid dream though :) I always have control and it feels so real :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.