: 1966 deville questions.

03-30-06, 10:06 PM
Just picked up a 1966 deville. Where can i find repopped parts or any parts other than ebay? I need the panel that goes behind the rear window. Also, it has a 429 in it and needs carb work. Im just gonna buy an edlebrock or something similar but am not sure which model i need. Any sites, catalogs, info about anything related to a 66 would be greatly appriciated.

03-31-06, 12:34 AM
I dunno much about the 429, but even if you get an aftermarket carb you'll still have to tune it. The aftermarket carbs are designed for the SBC. It will probably end up being quite rich out of the box.

I also don't know what "repopped" parts means, but your best source would be a junkyard, probably one specializing in Cads.