Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Ive got a confession to make!!

712 views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Florian 
#1 ·
Well....I have a confession....lol...its kind of weird but I accuse myself of spending more time on the cadillacforums during my work hours...been slacking on some work because of this!!! not good not good:tisk: its addicting!!

#3 ·
haha, i do that a lil bit more than im supposed to as well, i get a change request and i do the change, but they ask me to send prrof of the change, so i get side tracked on the forums and then when they call back to ask why it hasnt been sent im like "i apologize we got really busy i havent had a chance, ill send it in a sec"

#5 ·
I do it when the boss isnt there

#7 ·
I~LUV~Caddys8792 said:
I do it when the boss isnt there

hahahahahhaa...well my boss sits next to me all day everyday!!! lol so if he asks anything I just say I am typing up a new cost sheet...or i am writing an e-mail..hahaha...although I guess I do get a little leniency cuz its my pops:thumbsup: but I am no slacker when it comes to work:bouncy:

I swear though, I am always checkin out the forums...it did put a number on me!!:thepan:

#8 ·
Yea...many a homework assignment have been worked on well into the night because I spent the time I SHOULD have been studying on these damned things...like...right...

NOW!!!

#10 ·
I do it whether my boss is around or not. If it's a busy day, I still check the forums about once every half hour...(not necessarily to post, but to just see if any new threads look interesting etc). If I don't have much to do, I am just on here all day...as well as Myspace...or anything that will keep me occupied. I don't know what I'd do if I wasn;t allowed internet access at work. I would die of boredom. My boss doesn't know what site this is, but she sure knows what it looks like. She has walked up on me a few times while surfing or posting on here. I don't care though, because I always get stuff done in a timely manner.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.