: '94-'96 LT-1 Throttle Body Plate for RWD Fleetwoods

sdhow
03-30-06, 03:01 PM
Anyone interested in a throttle body plate with the Cadillac crest? Would be for those that have chucked the 'home plate' resonator and cleaned up the engine bay. Matt Blum at MJB Machining (mjb_machine@yahoo.com) does really nice ones of these for the Impala SS with either the 'SS' logo or the circled Impala...I have a picture, but don't know how to post. I sent him some artwork of the mid-'90's crest and wreath; he said he could do it for $44, but would be cheaper if more people were interested. Drop him a line direct (mjb_machine@yahoo.com) if interested.

N0DIH
03-30-06, 05:09 PM
The "new" crest minus the ducks or the old one with?

caddycruiser
03-30-06, 06:34 PM
----

BCs71
03-31-06, 02:08 PM
Pictures!!!!

fleetwoodss
04-04-06, 11:34 AM
Anyone interested in a throttle body plate with the Cadillac crest? Would be for those that have chucked the 'home plate' resonator and cleaned up the engine bay. Matt Blum at MJB Machining (mjb_machine@yahoo.com) does really nice ones of these for the Impala SS with either the 'SS' logo or the circled Impala...I have a picture, but don't know how to post. I sent him some artwork of the mid-'90's crest and wreath; he said he could do it for $44, but would be cheaper if more people were interested. Drop him a line direct (mjb_machine@yahoo.com) if interested.

Gotta see some pics to sign on. Sounds good though

caddycruiser
04-04-06, 11:44 AM
Some of these are cool, but I think for my uses, would be pointless.

No one ever really will be looking under there except for me or my mechanic, so dress up items aren't too high on the list.

Still sounds cool though:thumbsup:

FASSTWOOD
04-04-06, 09:16 PM
Yeah how about a pic... Sounds cool...

sdhow
04-17-06, 06:27 PM
I sent Matt the graphics for the 'old style' crest w/ the ducks; says he can do it. He ain't gonna do all the programming for the crest unless he can get a few takers, as us Fleetwood guys are very few compared to the Impala SS owners. If you email him, I'm sure he'll email you a pic of the Impala or SS ones that he's already selling on eBay, as an example of his quality.