Cadillac Owners Forum banner
642 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  I~LUV~Caddys8792 
#1 ·
Well here it is: My 1st year of being on CadillacOners.com. :woohoo: I must say that it has been a good one indeed. Since joining I've bought 2 more cars, fixed and drove the SLS to Minnesota (last week) and made lot's of new friends. When I joined CO, my SLS it was in bad shape, in need of alot a new parts, and the tranny wasn't shifting:eek: . Now 1 year later it made a 753 mile trip from Michigan to Minnesota, tranny shifts more than Beyonce's booty, sitting nicer than a pair of boobies in a new bra, and looking better than an all you can eat buffett of all your favorite foods(yes Jesda, bacon is included :bouncy: ), and I owe it all to CadillacOwners and the wonderful people we have here. While there are a few issues that need to be tackled (ISC motor, accelerometer faults, blower motor and turning off the SRC message:mad: ) my baby is here and looking good.
So THANK YOU all for the advice and help I've received, the friends I've made, and the great times enjoyed the past year.:worship: Looking forward to many more. :thumbsup:

#2 ·
AWSOME!!!! would be even better if it was your year anniversary as a SUPPORTING member....think about it for the future :)

#4 ·
Very nice! I think my 1 year anniversary was back in December, but I forgot to make a thread about it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.