Cadillac Owners Forum banner

What should I do?!?!?

2K views 37 replies 17 participants last post by  I~LUV~Caddys8792 
#1 ·
Okay so here's the story. A couple weeks ago me and my family decided to go out to a hotel for the weekend. We got there friday afternoon. It was nice and all, but it was kinda boring. I was just swimming in the pool with my lil sis for the day. There was a waterslide so we went down it a million times and that was about the jist of the day. Then the next morning comes rolling along and surprise surprise, I saw this girl that was in my psychology class. Now I never really talked to her, or felt attracted to her for that matter but I decide "why not go chat with her." So there we were talking about random things and I notice that she's slowly working her way closer and closer to me. Before I know it we're kissing. Later on in the week we kept on meeting up and hanging out and groping eachother and kissing. The thing is that I still don't feel very attracted to her. She's the one who induced the first kiss and I'm not the type of guy who would want to hurt someone like that by putting a big 'rejected' stamp on their head. I tried to make it work for a little while because she's nice and would be a good 'friend' to have but I just don't think it's going to work.

So, What should I do?

#2 ·
I actually have a similar problem. I know this girl who is like in love with me. She IM's me everyday and tells me how hot I am and everything. She's real cute too, and a really cool kid, but the big problem is she's 15, and that to me is ****in' gross.... I don't touch younger girls..... If a girl's birthday is the day before mine, sorry..., I only like older girls, every girl I've ever dated was older than me. There's something about them that I'm attracted to, maybe it's the fact that they have a maternal type of personality. Most of my girlfriends always did that.

Do you somewhat enjoy the making out and messing around with her? If so then keep going with it, but don't hook up. when she asks you out (and she will) tell her you're not really one who likes relationships. She'll get turned off immediately.

#3 ·
DopeStar 156 said:
Do you somewhat enjoy the making out and messing around with her? If so then keep going with it, but don't hook up. when she asks you out (and she will) tell her you're not really one who likes relationships. She'll get turned off immediately.
Yeah I do somewhat enjoy the making out and stuff with her... I kinda get the feeling that she thinks we're already hooked up, but nothing was said of the sort... Damn me for being so nice! :banghead:

#4 ·
She can think whatever she wants don't make it true. If you don't mind the deception keep going with it. As long as either of you didn't say you were hooked up then it didn't happen. This thing's got an expiration date on it, it'll expire eventually. Who knows you could even end up liking her? This could go in a couple directions for you, ride it out and see where it takes you.

#5 ·
Regardless of what has or has not been said, it's not fair, and even less nice, to lead her on like that. If you are really sure you're not attracted to her, then best way is to gently let her know. The sooner done, the easier it will be for her if she's into you. In this situation, I'd just say something next time it was going to happen like "Hold on, we hardly know each other..." in the sense that you think things have been rushed and that you feel weird and/or guilty about that.

You can go from that starting point if you're sure... However, I'd say at least think about it. If she were THAT unattractive to you, then you probably wouldn't have let her kiss you in the first place. Consider how you'd feel if you couldn't see her anymore, and think about that. If it bothers you, then I'd say back it up as I said, but get to know her a little better first. If you're sure, that's one thing, but it's hella worse if you realize later that she's awesome inside and you gave her up on one day's judgement.

#8 ·
Lol....heres what u do...... like if they kinda bring up a being together as a relationship type style...u just give them the hint u dont want a relationship...or flat out say I'm too young to have a relationship... this tells them straight out that u dont want one...but keep on playing it out and giving her what she wants unless u dont even want to shag.... but take from me man...lol I have been in these things before....you just learn how to get out of them and things to say after a while...remember there are millions of women out there man. You need any help down the future line with women bud, just let me know.... :)

#9 ·
Krashed989 said:
...putting a big 'rejected' stamp on their head...
So, What should I do?
You sir, are in need of a large rubber stamp and some indelible dye.

#11 ·
Jesda said:
Do her in the butt and kick her to the curb.
LOL!!! you could say that:thumbsup: what I like to do with those girls though, is shag them and keep them lingering for booty calls.. lol females are probably hating on us who see this... but if u kick her to the curb u lose a piece...keep hittin it till u get tired of it...THAN kick her to the curb lol:alchi:

#12 ·
Heres a surefire way to scare off any woman:

Tell them you never plan on moving out of your parents house
Tell them you still pee your pants
Tell them you love to mutiliate animals (that even scares me!)
Seem really shallow
Seem overly obsessed with your car (like you wanna marry it)

I'm sure those will get her off your back....for good. :sneaky: :lildevil:

G
#14 ·
I agree with thos who have suggested you offend her
You can offend someone without hurting their little feelings there
I do it ALL OF THE TIME :D

PS: Some of you guys are disgusting. It's no wonder women have learned to be so clever and scandalous.
They're way ahead of us you know..
and if you ever forget that you'll get a big horrible reminder!

#15 ·
FredMaxwell said:
I agree with thos who have suggested you offend her
You can offend someone without hurting their little feelings there
I do it ALL OF THE TIME :D

PS: Some of you guys are disgusting. It's no wonder women have learned to be so clever and scandalous.
They're way ahead of us you know..
and if you ever forget that you'll get a big horrible reminder!
depending on the woman... lol especially if they are young...we been there..lol im 20 so im still there ;).... but women are catching up FAST!! no doubt about that.....

....atleast try to get it once man...rock her world and do what you do!

G
#16 ·
jonnyd said:
depending on the woman... lol especially if they are young...we been there..lol im 20 so im still there ;).... but women are catching up FAST!! no doubt about that.....

....atleast try to get it once man...rock her world and do what you do!

I don't know much about young women
I did spend a week with a 21 year old one time
She was a little too thin but she had a big butt and very well made tits.

The bad thing about her was she didn't like to do blowjobs and she was too thin.

#17 ·
Good grief...you people are shameless LOL. You're validating all those generalizations that are said about guys. Both the genders ought to take a step to do away with the stupidity of deception. Would save a lot of time and agony, as well as eliminate the reason any of us are tempted to say things like "all guys suck because...." and/or "girls are all alike...they..."

Courting is one thing... Knowingly perpetuating a charade is another. :thepan:

#18 ·
Tailfin said:
Good grief...you people are shameless LOL. You're validating all those generalizations that are said about guys. Both the genders ought to take a step to do away with the stupidity of deception. Would save a lot of time and agony, as well as eliminate the reason any of us are tempted to say things like "all guys suck because...." and/or "girls are all alike...they..."

Courting is one thing... Knowingly perpetuating a charade is another. :thepan:
It's a draw for the most part....but there is no one to blame specifically on gender...I was just saying females are comin in hot tho... lol....no bj's eh?? That is a necessity!!! lol IMO:bouncy:

#19 ·
Krashed989 said:
So, What should I do?
There's already enough shit in the world, no need to add to it.
Be honest with her and tell her the truth. You enjoy her company and gave things a try but it's just not clicking with you and her and you don't want to do anything that might hurt her like pretend there's something more. But if she wants you would still like to be friends and hang out.

Unless you simply desire to add notches to your belt, but if that was the case you probably wouldn't even be asking the question.

#20 ·
Jesda said:
Do her in the butt and kick her to the curb.
Haha! The old "Hump her and dump her" approach. LOL

CIWS said:
There's already enough shit in the world, no need to add to it.
Be honest with her and tell her the truth. You enjoy her company and gave things a try but it's just not clicking with you and her and you don't want to do anything that might hurt her like pretend there's something more. But if she wants you would still like to be friends and hang out.

Unless you simply desire to add notches to your belt, but if that was the case you probably wouldn't even be asking the question.
I like that one.

Thank you guys for the advice.

...Hmmm... I wonder what the girls on here would say...?

#21 ·
jonnyd said:
It's a draw for the most part....but there is no one to blame specifically on gender
That was a lot of my point. So why add deception, confusion and agony on both sides? In the end you're left with the same thing, except your character. I think Lou put it best in Wall Street lol:

"A man stands on the edge of the abyss... at that point, he finds his character, and that's what keeps him out of the abyss"

Accounting for the gender bias of course lol.

#22 ·
Krashed989 said:
...Hmmm... I wonder what the girls on here would say...?
I would say be honest. I somewhat agree that if you are enjoying the physical aspects you could keep it going so long as you are not leading her on etc. If you feel like you have to completely end it then depending on what you feel comfortable with, you need to either tell her to her face, or start to become harder to get a hold of...although honesty would be better.

I will also say that some of those answers were real immature :thumbsup:

#24 ·
illumina said:
Tell her that you jerk off uncontrollably to the music of Elton John...
Hooooooold me closerrrrrrrrrr tiny dancer count the headlights on the highwayyyy!

#26 ·
LittleB said:
I will also say that some of those answers were real immature :thumbsup:
Hey, I am what I am ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.