: Hi there a newbee from germany

MissingID
01-14-04, 06:29 AM
hi,
i`m peter, i come from munich germany. i own a few us-cars. also a cadillac sts northstar 93, i love this car but its rare here in germany and i enjoy every summer, that i drive the car. i got a us-car-club with 10 members here in germany. we have a very familar us-car-scene here.

best wishes from munich peter:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

BeelzeBob
01-14-04, 08:38 AM
Welcome aboard, Peter.. And thank you for signing up! What are people saying about the CTS-v around there?

JJhomer83
01-14-04, 09:07 AM
hi,
i`m peter, i come from munich germany. i own a few us-cars. also a cadillac sts northstar 93, i love this car but its rare here in germany and i enjoy every summer, that i drive the car. i got a us-car-club with 10 members here in germany. we have a very familar us-car-scene here.

best wishes from munich peter:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

WELCOME
glad to have you on board.

CADDYBLACK99
01-14-04, 10:35 AM
Hello and Welcome Peter
:cheers:
Paul

MissingID
01-14-04, 01:25 PM
Welcome aboard, Peter.. And thank you for signing up! What are people saying about the CTS-v around there?
Hi Sal,

the meanings that i heard are love it or hate it. My taste is, it`s to small. i love the fullsize caddys. My first was a 79 Fleetwood. In the moment my favourite car is the V16. A great styling but it will never come on the street, i think so. :crying:

greetings Peter

Vesicant
01-14-04, 06:17 PM
Ahh ein Deutschlander...

Willkommen Peter, zum gruppe!

Ich spreche deutsch und englisch...familie in München auch!

Haben nette sammlung von US autos, erlangen sie wie?

Note: I am rusty, excuse me lol ... anyways.. id like to know how you got all of those precious vehicles (to Europe anyways) ? :wave:

Cadillacboy
01-14-04, 07:07 PM
Welcome to the forum
Have nice times :)

MissingID
01-14-04, 07:40 PM
Ahh ein Deutschlander...

Willkommen Peter, zum gruppe!

Ich spreche deutsch und englisch...familie in München auch!

Haben nette sammlung von US autos, erlangen sie wie?

Note: I am rusty, excuse me lol ... anyways.. id like to know how you got all of those precious vehicles (to Europe anyways) ? :wave:
hallo JefferyG,

ich habe alle Autos hier in Deutschland gekauft. Ich habe aber viel Arbeit damit, weil ich die Autos billig kaufe. Es ist meistens etwas defekt oder sie haben Rost. Leider gebe ich meistens alles geld für die Autos aus. lol
Wenn hier das Wetter wieder besser ist, mache ich Photos von meinem
" kleinen Amerika ". Schicke mir deine E-Mail Adresse nach MissingID@arcor.de dann schicke ich dir die Bilder gerne zu.

I bought all my cars here in germany. I got alot of work with it, cause i bought the cars very cheap and there are a few defects and maybe a little rust. At least i spend all my money for my cars. :histeric:
I hope, the weather here is getting fine, then i`ll make somo photos of my " little America ". ( i rent a farm with a lot of garages and storages. ) send your e-Mail to missingid@arcor.de and i`ll send you the pictures.

Note: if your german is rusty, then i need for my english a lot of restauration for my rust. without joke, i think your german is very well.

greeetings peter