: Why are people so quick to shoot The Bird?

gdwriter
03-27-06, 11:45 AM
Does it seem that people are pretty quick to shoot The Bird at other drivers?

I drive a two-lane rural highway about 15 miles to work. This morning, there were three fairly pokey cars ahead of me, and the other lane was clear, so I step on it to pass.

By the time I was passing the lead car, I could see another car coming, so I hurried to finish passing and get back in my lane. It was closer than I would have liked, but not unsafe.

Still, as he approaches, the guy in the other lane swerves toward my lane and flipped me The Bird.

Did I deserve The Bird? Do you get The Bird? Do you flip other drivers off?

LittleB
03-27-06, 12:49 PM
I don't flip people off....never have. I've yelled out the window, but never flipped anyone off while driving. I agree, people are VERY quick to flip people off. It makes me so mad, especially when 9 times out of 10 it is the one flipping off that caused the problem or screwed up.

EcSTSatic
03-27-06, 12:59 PM
I never see that anymore. I figured people just grew out of it.

Jesda
03-27-06, 01:07 PM
I glare at the other driver and toss my hands up like "WTF, mate?"

There's a road nearby where two lanes merge into one, and this ***** saw me coming up and intentionally moved into my lane, forcing me on to the shoulder. I gave him the finger.

nickc50310
03-27-06, 01:15 PM
I will flip the bird for a number of offenses. They are as follows:

Not using your turn signal
Not letting me in traffic
Driving at or below the speed limit in the passing lane
Flipping me the bird when I didnt deserve it.

I have been cutting back lately for fear of getting my ass shot off! You wouldnt beleive how many people stop like they want a piece. The look on their face before they speed away is priceless after they get a good look at the 6'3" 275 pounder that they thought they wanted to fight!

LittleB
03-27-06, 01:16 PM
I hate how people intentionally don't let you merge...or don't let you change lanes etc..PEOPLE THESE DAYS!!!

illumina
03-27-06, 01:22 PM
I will flip the bird for a number of offenses. They are as follows:

Not using your turn signal
Not letting me in traffic
Driving at or below the speed limit in the passing lane
Flipping me the bird when I didnt deserve it.

I have been cutting back lately for fear of getting my ass shot off! You wouldnt beleive how many people stop like they want a piece. The look on their face before they speed away is priceless after they get a good look at the 6'3" 275 pounder that they thought they wanted to fight!

I can agree with this: I hate it when people don't use their turning signals. It takes absolutely nothing to flick your wrist to turn that damned little light on!

FredMaxwell
03-27-06, 01:41 PM
She said: PEOPLE THESE DAYS
Be careful or soon you'll be saying "Them was the days"
and mumbling about the 50s
when you weren't even born back then.

I don't hardly ever flip someone off.. It makes me murderous and angry when some genius passes without enough room on a one lane. But it doesn't sound like you did anything wrong and alot of people just need to vent because they have to beg their wife for her favor, maybe their job sucks, maybe they have a small penis and etc.

The real bad news is when you run into a cop with all three problems. Then you get a ticket.
I've only had one ticket in my life.
The officer said let's go back to my car and do business,
He was not very nice.
Sure pal if we really were competing in business you'd be doomed. :bigroll:

I got over on him any way, ha!!
He ticked me for 90 and didn't catch me actually SPEEDING :)

FredMaxwell
03-27-06, 01:43 PM
I can agree with this: I hate it when people don't use their turning signals. It takes absolutely nothing to flick your wrist to turn that damned little light on!

I always use my turn signals
I love playing with them
When I was three I use to sit on grandmas lap and work the turn signals in that '79 Cadillac, the one I still have. She would get a kick out of me putting the wrong signal on and the idiot behind us honking the horn :thumbsup:

LittleB
03-27-06, 01:57 PM
She said: PEOPLE THESE DAYS
Be careful or soon you'll be saying "Them was the days"
and mumbling about the 50s
when you weren't even born back then.

It was a joke. :bigroll:

FredMaxwell
03-27-06, 02:00 PM
It was a joke. :bigroll:

You are so hard on me!
First the dinner date EDIT: conspiracy and now she's rolling her eyes at me! :eek:

elwesso
03-27-06, 02:13 PM
I dont why people get so pissed off about things like that.. When people do asswipe things like not letting you merge or something, i understand, but little things, i dont really care... as long I dont hit them, and MORE IMPORTANTLY as long as they dont hit me, then im pretty good...

OffThaHorseCEO
03-27-06, 02:16 PM
haha i never flip the bird, theres no reason to be mad at someone unless they come dangerously close to puttin you in danger, other than that its overreactin, if someone flips me the bird whether its their fault or not, i simply turn to them

smile a big fake exaggerated smile and give them big exagerrated thumbs up. if i have a passenger i get them to do the same to me, ive noticed a thumb pisses em off 10x more than any middle finger would.

LittleB
03-27-06, 02:20 PM
That's a good idea! :thumbsup: I should do that sometime!

OffThaHorseCEO
03-27-06, 02:29 PM
i remember one time i noticed this guy weaving in and out of traffic, making retarded moves and travelling entirely too fast for the amount of traffic there was, i was on my way to work, so he gets to me and the car besides me and i made it a point to keep up with the car besides me, i was only gonna do it for a couple of seconds to play with him but he flips the bird in my mirror and honks etc etc, so i took it to the next level, id speed up enough to where he'd think thered be a gap big enough for him to get past me, hed switch into my lane and speed up, so id slow down and let him think there was gonna be a gap on my other side, hed switch over and id repeat haha, he was so pissed by the time the highway expanded that he got beside me threw the finger up and looked at me for about 8 seconds nonstop talkin shit, i did the whole thumbs up think which turned him redder and seemed to increase his shit talkin which was useless since i couldnt hear it, then i "looked ahead of him" made a scared face and pointed urgently to which he got scared shitless haha, i laughed, turned away and went to work hehehe.

DBA-One
03-27-06, 02:38 PM
I do the "banana" I peel back three other fingers until the surprise is known.

gary88
03-27-06, 02:45 PM
I give the finger only in extreme cases, like if someone almost causes me to get in an accident, or if someone is just a flat out ******* on the road. For everything else, I just give the menacing stare.

EcSTSatic
03-27-06, 02:54 PM
My biggest issue on the road these days is tailgaters. It really concerns me when I see someone yakking on a cell phone and they are so close I can't even see thier headlights. I don't flip them off. I just tap the brakes. If that doesn't work I keep slowing down..I'll even stop if it's on a city street and not a highway. :thehand:

LittleB
03-27-06, 03:09 PM
Yeah tailgaters are horrible. Mainlyt because I already go about 75-80 if there is no traffic. There is no reason for anyone to need to go over 80 mph...it's rediculous! I don't have enough guts to do a full brake check...but sometimes I'll either pull over or slow down to piss them off. It depends.

FredMaxwell
03-27-06, 03:15 PM
90 is about right for me unless I am working which I haven't been for a long time
but I am scared to go over 55 now any way :)

Tail gaters they suck
Damned dummies going to cost themselves money and pain is all they're going to do.

nickc50310
03-27-06, 04:34 PM
I always use my turn signals
I love playing with them
When I was three I use to sit on grandmas lap and work the turn signals in that '79 Cadillac, the one I still have. She would get a kick out of me putting the wrong signal on and the idiot behind us honking the horn :thumbsup:

I woulda given your little three year old ass the finger too! I show no mercy- id give my own grandma the finger if she didnt use her signal! My brother is actually a habitual non-signaler and am always telling him Id finger him and then ram his car and when her got out Id punch him in the throat! LOL

OffThaHorseCEO
03-27-06, 04:38 PM
HAHA

drop him, then step on his throat and run

or better yet,

a drop kick to the throat, requires extreme accuracy

SpeedyArizona
03-27-06, 04:54 PM
I flip the bird in three cases:

1) The driver is going too slow (and I mean like 55 in a 75 area).
2) The driver keeps swerving and is being a hazard to me and other drivers.
3) The driver weaves in and out of traffic like he owns the highway.

I really HATE when drivers constantly weave in and out of traffic, in this case, I will open my glovebox and pull out my little handgun. He IMMEDIATELY gets the message and follows back in line like a good little boy.

I don't think my turn signals have ever been used, that's the first sign of an out-of-towner. When someone uses a turn signal to change lanes in traffic or make a turn, it shows they aren't from around here or haven't ever driven to work on a packed highway.

DopeStar 156
03-27-06, 08:07 PM
Mmmm don't get me started on this one...... Hahaha I think everyone knows why.....

illumina
03-27-06, 08:13 PM
Mmmm don't get me started on this one...... Hahaha I think everyone knows why.....

You know what Dope? You and I have something in common with Bimmer drivers...

Before me and my "X" officially split, she went out with some guy that drove a BMW 325i or like model. When I caught them two in the act, I busted the guy up pretty good...He put a restraining order on me and I haven't seen him since (not the same guy that she's with now that I know of anyways). That was a few years ago...

So now we both have a common bond of beating up guys who drive Bimmers. And you know what the sad thing is? I like BMW's!

danbuc
03-27-06, 08:49 PM
I'm originally from New York. A state where flipping osmeone the bird is like saying, "Hay, what's up". Living up north I rarely found myself giving the "the finger" to another driver on the road. There was just never a need for it I guess. Maybe it's because people up north believe in the use of blinker, or not slowing down at green lights. Having lived in Florida now for about 3 months, I find myself flipping someoen off every damn day. It's pretty much gotten to the point where if your in the process of turning anywhere near me and refuse to signal, you get the finger. If you slow down at a green light (I've yet to figure this one out)...you get the finger. If I don't make the green light because it takes 3 minutes for the 6 cars in front of me to accerelate through the light, every single person that made it through the light before I caught it gets the finger as I pass them at the next light.

I don't know what it is. I've driven in my fair share of states, Penssylvania, California, Massachussetts, Rhode Island, Vermont, North Carolina,...ect If it's on the East Coast, I've probably driven through it at one point or another. As far as I'm concerned, Florida takes the cake for the state I've flipped the most drivers "the bird". What pisses me off, is the people down here that say NY, or NJ drivers are bad. It's not that we're bad drivers, it's just that we like to actually drive the posted speed limit. I've never been in a state where half the drivers on the road find it necessary to drive 5mph under the speed limit on every road, and then get pissed when someone like me passes them....going the speed limit. Take Semoran Blvd (for those of you in the Orlando area). The speed limit if 45mph. I rarely ever reach the speed limit on this road, because I'm in a constant state of slowing down. By the time the person in front of me has accelerated to 40mph, we're already at the next red light (which we wouldn't have hit if we were all driving the speed limit of 45mph).

Another thing down here is people who refuse to check their mirros and blind spots and blatantly turn into your lane while your right next to them. I had this happen just the other day. I was sitting in the left turn lane (there are two) and there a guy in the other left turn lane to the left of mine (the inside one). I sit next to him for abotu 5 minutes waiting for the light to turn green. When it doesn, we both make the turn, running side by side on the cross street which is also two lanes. To my amazement, I get about 3ooft down the road when I find myself being slowly run off the road by this big, stupid Mitsubishi SUV. On top of that, the guy didn't even signal either. If he had I would not have been as pisse doff as I was. It got to the point where I either had to run into the curb, or slam on my brake to keep from getting run into. After he completely merged into my lane, and got back on the gas HARD, roared up next to him and rolled down my window and screamed at the top of my lungs (WHAT THE F**K YOU STUPID F**KIN' A**HOLE!!!). You know what I got in return? A wave and a shrug. That's the kind of thing that would get you into trouble up north. We don't stand for crap like that, there's just no excuse for it.

Well, my rant is over. Time to go to 7-11 to get something to drink. I gaurantee I flip at least one person off on the way there.

Adam
03-27-06, 08:55 PM
ha, used to if i got flipped off i would wave my gun around... that bird went down real quick. today i was behind some idiot going 45 in the fast lane and i was behind him. moron would get over when he would pass someone. when he finally did he flipped me off when i got near his rear door, he stomped it when i got a little closer and i just pulled next to him (i dont know what he thought he had) and i just blew his doors off. well i get to the red light and he starts yelling so i put it in park and get out and he speeds off. im a big guy, not alot of people will fight me.

danbuc
03-27-06, 09:08 PM
Haha, yeah. I had some tool try to pass me in a Merge only lane which was ending pretty quick. I saw him trying to creap up along side me so he could cut in fornt of me beofre his lane ended. I rolled my window down, flipped him off, and punch it. Never saw him again.

DopeStar 156
03-27-06, 09:15 PM
We're awesome drivers, everyone else sucks, that's why they say that shit. HA! LOL! Who here is familiar with the "Jersey Lane Slide?"

danbuc
03-27-06, 10:57 PM
or the Jersey Stop...haha.

DopeStar 156
03-27-06, 11:40 PM
or the Jersey Stop...haha.

:highfive:

Caddy Man
03-28-06, 01:03 AM
The problem with people is every person thinks they are the best driver ont he planet. Many of you have that ''holier than thou'' attitude thinkin you never make any mistakes on the road. Yeah right get real. Its the road people...GET OVER IT! Im a very patient driver...some drivers arent good, some make mistakes, some are older people, hell sometimes I make mistakes too like uninteionally cutting someone off...whatever I give them thier room and go about my day.

And to the people that said they wave guns around...GROW UP. Please just do humanity a favor an GROW UP! I hope one day when you guys are waving your guns like some ''tru lyfe gangstaz'' that someone reports you to police or even ends of shooting you. Hey at least one less dumbass off the streets right?

Adam
03-28-06, 01:19 AM
And to the people that said they wave guns around...GROW UP.

i did actually. i was a bad kid when i was younger. i really mellowed out after a while and now look back and realize how stupid i was for doing that. just posting what i used to do.

Caddy Man
03-28-06, 01:41 AM
i did actually. i was a bad kid when i was younger. i really mellowed out after a while and now look back and realize how stupid i was for doing that. just posting what i used to do.
its all good bro...but someone else seems pretty proud to ''wave his gun around'' since this its not the first time he has brought it up.

Jonas McFeely
03-28-06, 05:13 AM
totally off topic but its 5am and im wasted on amonday night and i have tortilla chips and ground beef and ragu macaroni cheese cheese sauce in my fridge and i plan on cooking the beef,warming the cheese,pouring both on the chips and eating the crap out of it.hell yes.

SpeedyArizona
03-28-06, 08:38 AM
And to the people that said they wave guns around...GROW UP. Please just do humanity a favor an GROW UP! I hope one day when you guys are waving your guns like some ''tru lyfe gangstaz'' that someone reports you to police or even ends of shooting you. Hey at least one less dumbass off the streets right?

It's not hard to read between those lines and what you said was aimed at me. It's a free country though, I have the right to conceal a weapon and use it if neccesary. I'm not just going to shoot someone because they cut me off, but my gun is used for protection. I guess you're one of those liberal democrats that wants to ban guns so that nobody can protect themselves from muggers, robbers, etc.

Now shut the hell up and stop criticizing me for owning a firearm.

gothicaleigh
03-28-06, 09:12 AM
It's not hard to read between those lines and what you said was aimed at me. It's a free country though, I have the right to conceal a weapon and use it if neccesary. I'm not just going to shoot someone because they cut me off, but my gun is used for protection. I guess you're one of those liberal democrats that wants to ban guns so that nobody can protect themselves from muggers, robbers, etc.

:rolleyes:

If your gun is for protection, then it seems unwise to wave it around everytime someone offends you in traffic. One of these times you're going to flash it at another <ahem> "patriotic republican" who will decide to use his own freedoms to protect himself and you won't be able to post on here about how big you feel pointing your gun at others anymore. :thepan:

Idiots in traffic do irritate me, but not to the point that I could justify threatening their life. Seek anger management.

FredMaxwell
03-28-06, 09:21 AM
I am not a Republican or a Democrat over here
I know that our gun laws are too strict,
I don't wave guns at anyone but if they wave one at me I would get to cover and if they followed me I'd do my best to shoot them.

Because, why just let someone kill you?
At least make an effort to shoot them first if you can..

OffThaHorseCEO
03-28-06, 11:01 AM
yea just cause its legal to have and conceal a weapon doesnt mean you have to be brandishing it everytime someone makes a dumb move. like another guy posted everyone makes mistakes, sometimes i get mad about it, sometimes i smile at the offender genuinely and wave them (assumin they'll understand) an "its ok,im fine"

i dont know, i guess it depends on what mood im in, but i definitely wouldnt want a gun pointed at me in any situation

MN Madman
03-28-06, 11:06 AM
I flip the bird in three cases:

1) The driver is going too slow (and I mean like 55 in a 75 area).
2) The driver keeps swerving and is being a hazard to me and other drivers.
3) The driver weaves in and out of traffic like he owns the highway.

I really HATE when drivers constantly weave in and out of traffic, in this case, I will open my glovebox and pull out my little handgun. He IMMEDIATELY gets the message and follows back in line like a good little boy.

I don't think my turn signals have ever been used, that's the first sign of an out-of-towner. When someone uses a turn signal to change lanes in traffic or make a turn, it shows they aren't from around here or haven't ever driven to work on a packed highway.

OMG, a Road Rambo....last one I saw was a new hood ornament for a Mack Bullrack.

Turn signals are optional but if you don't use it around me, I'll run your skinny ass over.:annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed:

DopeStar 156
03-28-06, 11:22 AM
Waving guns around just tells people you have a gun. If you wanna really scare the shit outta someone, buy a battle axe and stick that out the window. Also buy a viking helmet. Get his plate number and rape and pillage his town. He'll think twice before changing lanes without signalling.....

Elvis
03-28-06, 11:25 AM
I like it when someone ELSE is the offender and they flip me off before I can even react. They know they've made an illegal, stupid move, but they're doing it anyway and they're telling you that there's nothing you can do about it.

It's that "me first, f*** YOU" mentality that makes this country such a special place to live.

Usually I react like Jesda. Just throw your hands in the air like WTF? What did I do to deserve that?

gothicaleigh
03-28-06, 11:55 AM
Waving guns around just tells people you have a gun. If you wanna really scare the shit outta someone, buy a battle axe and stick that out the window. Also buy a viking helmet. Get his plate number and rape and pillage his town. He'll think twice before changing lanes without signalling.....

Ha!
Medieval weaponry does tend to work better if your intent is to disturb your attacker (I mean, what kind of nutcase would carry a sword :p ).

This is what sits under my seat in case I ever feel the need to protect myself:
http://www.mwart.com/images/pl/Medieval_Daggers_Knights_Dagger_UC1144_586.jpg

Adam
03-28-06, 01:05 PM
its all good bro...but someone else seems pretty proud to ''wave his gun around'' since this its not the first time he has brought it up.

yeah, all good brother, i just felt like i should have cleared that up anyway.:)

SpeedyArizona
03-28-06, 04:34 PM
If your gun is for protection, then it seems unwise to wave it around everytime someone offends you in traffic. One of these times you're going to flash it at another <ahem> "patriotic republican" who will decide to use his own freedoms to protect himself and you won't be able to post on here about how big you feel pointing your gun at others anymore.

Hehe, then I'd put the pedal to the medal and scram! I don't do it all the time, only when somebody REALLY makes me mad, it always works too!

I think that your (Caddy Man) comments were uncalled for. You basically implied that you hope someone kills me for brandishing a gun. Well, it goes likewise!

Jonas McFeely
03-28-06, 05:02 PM
Speedy,i generally enjoy your posts and like what you have to say most of the time,but damn dude,i think people driving wrecklessly hardly warrants you flashing a gun at them.Im not a huge fan of guns,though i do plan on owning one one day.Seriously one day,youre gonna do that to the wrong guy and he's gonna kill you.Some as*hole cutiing you off or flipping you off or doing whatever in traffic is not worth your life.I think people who take things to that extreme is what is wrong with america personally,too many people thinking theyre hot shit because they have a gun and wave it around at the slightest provocation.I believe you should be able to protect youself,but come on,i seriously doubt you were in any real danger.Gun discussion is a touchy topic,because if you like them,youre an evil,blood sucking *** hating republican,if you dont like them,youre a pus*y democrat who runs and hides at the slightest bit of danger.This is not so.I dont have a big problem with guns if they are used right and if you are trained to use them and know full well the consequences of using them,and i am a raging liberal.I know you'd probly feel like a pus*y taking advice from a 18 year old liberal,but next time you feel like waving your gun around at some guy in traffic,i'd think twice...

SpeedyArizona
03-28-06, 05:24 PM
Evergreen, I respect your opinion and you can disagree with me.

I don't think that anyone on here could possibly change me, this is the way I was raised. This thread wasn't to discuss gun rights, it was about "flipping the bird". Caddy Man blew it out of porportion and I really don't feel like arguing with anyone.

Lets get back on-topic...

P.S. I've been to anger management but as soon as that idiot started saying I had "issues", I pulled out my gun;).

OffThaHorseCEO
03-28-06, 06:09 PM
i once shot a bird with my C02 powered pellet gun

danbuc
03-28-06, 07:25 PM
I killed a ground hog with a cross bow.....

Jonas McFeely
03-28-06, 07:36 PM
i used to kill roaches,take their corpses and spray carb cleaner on them and dance around the flaming bodies...

Caddy Man
03-29-06, 09:05 AM
Evergreen, I respect your opinion and you can disagree with me.

I don't think that anyone on here could possibly change me, this is the way I was raised. This thread wasn't to discuss gun rights, it was about "flipping the bird". Caddy Man blew it out of porportion and I really don't feel like arguing with anyone.

Lets get back on-topic...

P.S. I've been to anger management but as soon as that idiot started saying I had "issues", I pulled out my gun;).
my comment was concerning irresponsible gun owners such as yourself and no its not blown out of proportion.

Caddy Man
03-29-06, 09:09 AM

Umm no...you have the right to a concleaed weapon but you DO NOT have the right to brandish because someoen didnt signal or cut you off. You dont see the issue here. And no im not a liberal democrat...I have a CCW application in process, I own a Glock 23 and recently bought a Mossberg 500 so dont gimme that crap that I want to ban guns. I'm just a responsible gun owner I dont go around acting tough waving my firearms around.

OffThaHorseCEO
03-29-06, 10:03 AM
i used to kill roaches,take their corpses and spray carb cleaner on them and dance around the flaming bodies...

you ever fed alkaseltzer to a seagull?

you know seagulls cant fart or burp right?

ive never done it but ive heard about it...

anyways does anyone ever catch themselves talkin to other drivers warning them etc. like last night i was out and this guy was about to pull out in font of me w/a geo storm, im doin close to 80 in my deville,there was obviously no way he could pull out without an accident, i was like "hey hey watch it, ok cmon pull out in front of my bus why dont ya"

needless to say, he slowed his roll.

Elvis
03-29-06, 12:00 PM
Yeah, I'm always saying things like "don't try it a%%hole..."

"don't do it...."

"sonofab!tch, he did it!"

MN Madman
03-29-06, 04:29 PM
I still say that if your driving like an idiot when I'm on the road in my truck, I'll do 2 things.

1. Call the police and tell them some terrorist is out trying to kill people (that should be intersteing to watch if nothing else)

2. Run your skinny ass over and say I thought you were a speed bump.

SpeedyArizona
03-29-06, 04:42 PM
my comment was concerning irresponsible gun owners such as yourself and no its not blown out of proportion.

I'm not the least bit irresponsible, you disagree with my use of guns and you hope somebody kills me for it. If anything, you're the irresposbile one! Who else wanted to kill anyone that disagreed with them...HITLER!

And yes it is blown out of porportion. You're also wrong on that!

Adam
03-29-06, 04:58 PM
I own a Glock 23 and recently bought a Mossberg 500.

i have a Glock 22, 23, 21 (.45), and a 30 (.45 back up). i would love to get a Desert Eagle (well actually that one is Dad's but i get to shoot it). all the guns were paid for by me and will be put in my name when i turn 21 (they are in dads name right now).

can you post pics of you Mossberg? i would love to see it!

Adam
03-29-06, 05:00 PM
I'm not the least bit irresponsible, you disagree with my use of guns and you hope somebody kills me for it. If anything, you're the irresposbile one! Who else wanted to kill anyone that disagreed with them...HITLER!

And yes it is blown out of porportion. You're also wrong on that!

dude, its cool man, that was more blown out of proportion than what he said. its cool brother, dont get too heated. unless i missed something i dont think he is wanting you to get shot, just that someone might actually pull one on you and shoot you. i see where he is coming from... i am from Detroit also and some people up there would do that. i dont think he wants you to get hurt.

SpeedyArizona
03-29-06, 05:11 PM
I hope one day when you guys are waving your guns like some ''tru lyfe gangstaz'' that someone reports you to police or even ends of shooting you. Hey at least one less dumbass off the streets right?

Note the words in bold face.

Fleetwood, I'm not in the least angry at you. I have respect for you and you conduct yourself well. BUT I can't stand these type of people that wish for others to get killed, I think we may have a Hitler on the forum...

I don't care if someone disagrees with me, that's fine, but to wish harm on me is a different story! Yes, he wants me to get killed, it's quite obvious in his post.

Some people are complete jackasses...

P.S. Fleetwood, you'd make a great moderator:D!

FredMaxwell
03-29-06, 05:49 PM
i have a Glock 22, 23, 21 (.45), and a 30 (.45 back up). i would love to get a Desert Eagle (well actually that one is Dad's but i get to shoot it). all the guns were paid for by me and will be put in my name when i turn 21 (they are in dads name right now).

can you post pics of you Mossberg? i would love to see it!

I use to have one..
It never failed me, I loved it

http://affordablecarats.com/mob.jpg
http://affordablecarats.com/thegoods.jpg
http://affordablecarats.com/oldFredpics9.jpg
http://affordablecarats.com/oldFredpics12.jpg

LittleB
03-29-06, 05:55 PM
Is that you?

FredMaxwell
03-29-06, 06:20 PM
Is that you?

No ma'am I let someone else hold my shotgun for the pictures :bouncy:
Of course it is me :rolleyes:

LittleB
03-29-06, 06:26 PM
I didn't know if it was yours or not...take it easy!

FredMaxwell
03-29-06, 06:30 PM
I didn't know if it was yours or not...take it easy!

Yes Ms. LittleB .. I was being cute and funny :)

Jonas McFeely
03-29-06, 10:45 PM
people are always so eager to jump on the hitler bandwagon.BLRGRLRLRGRGL HITLER! Or call someone a nazi. If i disagreed with caddy man(which i dont),i would have called him meany head poopy face.

SpeedyArizona
03-29-06, 11:02 PM
Well in a sense, I complimented Caddy Man. Hitler was an evil man, but he was also very smart. He unified Germany and brought it out of the depression it was in. Not many people could have done what he did, Germany was industrially stronger and obviously militarily stronger. Very smart man, but also very prejudiced.

Adam
03-30-06, 12:31 AM
i know you arent angry with me. i see that in bold but man... i dont know what Caddy Man has gone through but it took me getting shot to finally see where my life was headed. sometimes it does take extremes for someone to finally realize that they are on the wrong path. waving a gun at someone ended with me on an OR table... damn i really didnt want to tell you all this but i think it is proper. i dont wish harm on you but brother, you gotta think, its just not worth it for someone driving a little crazy in traffic. what if they got a loved one in the hospital? you just dont know what the other person may be going through. man, the Good Lord would have never turned a gun toward no one. turn the other cheek, life is too short to be worried about stuff in traffic. i dont think Caddy Man really meant any harm to you... ive... well not known... but talked to him several times on here for the past two years almost and he is a really good guy. in any case love and pray for your enemies, we just dont know what he has gone through to have made him say that. listen, i really like you people, i have got in fights with a few people on this board, if not arguments... hell look at me and Destroyer. we have had our go arounds in the past about lowriders and all but hell he ran a free carfax for me. you might need Caddy Mans help one day... dont get mad and call him Hitler just cause of what he said. i still say he said it out of concern for you. thank you for the mod compliment... i have been here for 2 years and would love to be one but i guess they dont think so. sorry this is so long but it is an important issue.

Note the words in bold face.

Fleetwood, I'm not in the least angry at you. I have respect for you and you conduct yourself well. BUT I can't stand these type of people that wish for others to get killed, I think we may have a Hitler on the forum...

I don't care if someone disagrees with me, that's fine, but to wish harm on me is a different story! Yes, he wants me to get killed, it's quite obvious in his post.

Some people are complete jackasses...

P.S. Fleetwood, you'd make a great moderator:D!

Jonas McFeely
03-30-06, 12:52 AM
Well said Fleetwood! Thats a great post. I feel you on the Destoyer thing,me and him have had our scuffles,and he ran a carfax for me,which i thought was really nice,and now i'll keep that in mind.Thanks again Destoyer.