: The new wheels to have...

Night Wolf
03-26-06, 05:18 AM
forget spinners or dubs... this is the shiznit yo!

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/03/25/forget-the-spinners-pimp-rims-go-high-tech/

Tailfin
03-26-06, 05:30 AM
Hmm I guess that's cool, but not on a Caddy in my opinion anyway... Actually, just for the reason that those things are advertising to people... Your "opponents" should always have a surprised "How in the hell...?" look on their face if you ask me :thumbsup:.

But I've got hedonism too...what I would like to see is a "glowing" hubcap. You know that cool light that the limos have on the vinyl tops...on the emblems. That way, it'd glow from behind the spokes or whatever. The slightest of generators rigged next to the wheel with a magnet could brighten the light as you sped up..... Why can't I be rich? lol..

Actually dig into that concept...Use hubcaps with a decent see-through quality (but not so we see your stupid rotors plain as day please :thehand: ) yellowish lights for the aforementioned...and then a switch to trip when you shift down (maybe hooked up to a gear solenoid? I'm daft in that area...) and are above 3000 RPM or so to trigger bright red...so it gives kind of the aura that your wheels are on fire...:rolleyes:

Spyder
03-26-06, 11:06 AM
I...don't like 'em! But I'll take the blonde!

terrible one
03-26-06, 11:18 AM
Ewwww

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-26-06, 11:36 AM
What the hell are they gonna think of next? Can they push the envelope ANY farther?

slk230mb
03-26-06, 11:36 AM
We posted this in the Escalade forum a while back, they are disgusting.

LittleB
03-26-06, 11:44 AM
Yeah.....um....:vomit:

DopeStar 156
03-26-06, 11:54 AM
Oh good God.....

gary88
03-26-06, 11:58 AM
:nono:

Boombotz
03-26-06, 12:35 PM
Hey I have them on my Lade. j/k :thepan:

Odin8
03-26-06, 12:35 PM
Hmmm, I agree with Spyder, the blonde was the highlight of the video for me. Oh, and I won't lie. My first thought once I saw you could put anything on them was to put a picture of some tig ol' bitties on there.

Patrick7997
03-26-06, 02:07 PM
Stop the Madness.....

illumina
03-26-06, 02:27 PM
Oh yeah, those are phat yo! :helpless:

mccombie_5
03-26-06, 03:56 PM
Erm

Right

Lets just... not.

Jonas McFeely
03-26-06, 06:38 PM
HOLY CRAP I WANT THOSE SO BAD!

The song was hot too!The coolest thing to happen to rims since the made wood grain rims.

22' $12,500
24' $15,000
26' $19,500

If i had that money,theyd be mine.

Edit:thats the cost with tires

Stoneage_Caddy
03-26-06, 06:54 PM
dude if i had a cadillac eskie ...i would get them for sure ...but the rims would display the cadillac logo going down the road ....

jordan00escalade
03-26-06, 11:37 PM
That's like tease'n the thieves... "Hey look here I am, come jack my ish" lol.. I'll pass!

jordan00escalade
03-26-06, 11:40 PM
Those are the kind of additions that always look good.. ON OTHER PEOPLES RIDES.. LOL .. Can't believe I'm still laughing at them for coming up with that. Hate to say.. They are putting the 2 on the 10, on that 1! (way too much on it)

DopeStar 156
03-27-06, 12:36 AM
I wanna know how the hell do you put your own pic on there? Does the wheel have a USB port or what?

Jonas McFeely
03-27-06, 02:37 AM
I wanna know how the hell do you put your own pic on there? Does the wheel have a USB port or what?

It does it with a wireless modem.You send the image from your computer to the rims themselves on your car.You can do each one different.They never need batteries either,they run off of your cars electrical system.

Fritzi
03-27-06, 04:02 PM
wow, seriously, i want

jrs05caddyext
03-27-06, 04:27 PM
No thanks I'll pass.

hardrockcamaro@mac.c
03-28-06, 02:49 AM
On the right car I think they're cool.

On that blinged up SUV they look ace.

If I had an Escalade I'd have them, with the Cadillac logo.

Tailfin
03-28-06, 05:01 AM
:eek: Good lord! You guys defeated the purpose of me padding my opinion of them with objectivity LMAO.

Sorry Night Wolf, to each their own... If you like them, that's all that's important. You're just preaching to the wrong crowd here... We are Cadillac...We are humble...We want eloquence, and that...busts it all up lol.

Jonas McFeely
03-28-06, 05:10 AM
:eek: Good lord! You guys defeated the purpose of me padding my opinion of them with objectivity LMAO.

Sorry Night Wolf, to each their own... If you like them, that's all that's important. You're just preaching to the wrong crowd here... We are Cadillac...We are humble...We want eloquence, and that...busts it all up lol.

No way dude.Cadillacs are all elegant or whatever to whoever,but they have that certain "gangsteresque" thing to them that you cannot deny.There is something so gawdy about a cadillac.They just took it to an extreme back in the day.Gold trim,wire wheels,gold grilles,vinyl and cloth tops.Those rims would just complete the package.Its so far out there that it makes sense.Cadillacs stand for what is purely american.They dont conform to anything,they are big,get horrible gas mileage,make you feel like your driving your couch,and just are plain overkill when it comes to anything practical or efficient.Those rims would look great on any cadillac pre 2003-era.

Night Wolf
03-28-06, 04:13 PM

Where did I say I like them?

I've been here for a couple days.... I kinda know the crowd :)

*BTW, I will never say "shiznit yo" and be serious in the same sentance.