Cadillac Owners Forum banner

New to New cadillacs intrested in Sts V.

569 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  skipstheboss 
#1 ·
Hello im a classic cadillac person i love the older caddys more than anything but im coming up on a nice settlement and would like some info on mileage with these new caddys. I have a 1992 cadillac deville with 208 xxx miles on it, and these old cars just need lugs and nuts tighten as maintenance, but theres this 06 sts v with 145k miles on it for $14k at a dealer no mods is that mileage problem?

#2 ·
I would have no huge problem buying one with that mileage except for the fact that you can get a better deal if you are willing to shop around or travel. Under 17K (within negotiating range of your 14k budget), you can find examples on Autotrader with mileage on the right side of 100k. Take your time. Good luck.

P.S. when you do pull the trigger you're going to love it. I have had other Cadillacs before, including a 92 DeVille I took over 200k, and this is a whole new league. It makes me smile whenever I want it to.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.