: Need relationship advice here....

Pages : [1] 2

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-25-06, 02:44 PM
I never thought I'd make a thread about this, but after seeing some other members post threads about women and relationships, I figured I'd give it a shot, I mean this has been on my mind for quite sometime now. Some members (Rick and Dopestar) have already heard about this a lot, but I figure I would post this to see what the other members thought.

I've had this friend for quite a while now, since about last May, and I've liked her since the first time I talked to her online, as I met her through Myspace. I got her number a few weeks after I met her, and I used to call her like 2-3 times a week and we would talk for like a half hour, just chattin' away. Then about a couple of weeks after I met her, her and her friend came into my work right as I was getting off so I gave them a ride in the Caddy and stuff. Told her I would call her later and stuff, etc etc.

So about a month later, I finally get to hang out with her, I picked her up and we went to the local BMW dealer so I could buy a hat (she's big into BMW's, her mom has a 325Xi) then we went to Circuit City so I could pick up a movie then we hung out around my house. After that, I had a hell of a time trying to get a hold of her. Probably because my dumbass friend told me it was "illegal" (not the word he actually used) to call a girl more than 2x a week. Because apparently, if you do that, she'll think you're stalking her! (This kid had problems of his own, but thats a different story all together) Before he told me this, I would call her whenever and it wasn't as hard to get a hold of her. But since he told me that, I never felt as comfortable calling her (or any girl) whenever. Now others have told me the same, others have told me the opposite, I guess it depends on the woman. For me, I dont mind if you call like 3x a day, as long as you leave a message or something, but I had a friend call me 9x in an hour and I couldnt pick up because I was in class, so he just kept callin and callin and it really irritated me, because he always did this.

So anyways, summer goes by and I cannot get a hold of my friend. Phone or AIM, but I did see her when I was driving around occassionally. So I finally talk to her again right at the end of August (remember I hadn't really talked to her since early July or so.) Turns out she was in Switzerland or something, so I ask if she wants to hang out sometime when she gets back, she says yeah, so we hung out again in October sometime. Just spend a Sunday afternoon with her, it was nice, relaxing, that was when I let her drive Josephine (she calls it a Sex-Mobile, due to the enormous backseat ;) )
And I never let anyone other than me drive Josephine.

So this whole time I'm talking to her on AIM and stuff, not really calling her as often as I used to, but still like once a week or so. But since shes hard to get a hold of unless you have great timing or you keep calling, I can never get a hold of her on her phone, and shes not one to call back. Now that sounds bad, but when I met her, she told me that was a big problem of hers, and her friend told me that too. So I don't worry about it, but it's very frustrating.

So sometime in November, I invite her to come over to one of my friend Taylor's partys (for more about Taylor, see the "What Should I do about my friend?" thread in this section) She says yeah and she comes over to my house at about midnight on a friday night and picks me up to go over there. Now my friend enjoys alchohol...a lot, and shes got some Everclear in a water bottle in her car, but she didnt have any, at that time, nor did I. So since my friend Taylor is gone from his house at this time, we go out looking for another party to go to. So we're driving around, and its snowing a lot that night, so we went into the High School parking lot and have a little fun of our own. No not that kind of fun ;) but we were whipping shitties and stuff in her '98 Eclipse Spyder, it was a lot of fun, and later, we get up to the gas station, and she was wiping some snow off her car, and she comes back in the car and says "Hey Chad, feel how wet I am" So naturally I'm thinking "Holy shit! It's happening! Halleluliah!" But no, she was referring to how wet her shirt was after wiping the snow off, Damn! So we couldnt find any partys to go to, so we both go home, and that was the last time I hung out with her.

Oh yeah, before I forget to mention, she had a boyfriend this entire time.

So during winter break, I find out she broke up with her boyfriend and is free. So naturally, I'm happy as hell and I'd planned to ask her out over break, but I never saw her, we'd planned to hang out, but she got busy. And I'm not one to ask over phone or AIM. So I never got to do that, but she gets another boyfriend about a month later and shes still going out with him.

Her cousin is in two of my classes this semester, and I'm friends with her too, but I haven't hung out with her...yet, but I do talk to her in class and in between classes and stuff. Anyways, recently she told me my friend likes me, which I at first was absolutly thrilled to hear, but then I thought "wait, what? She's got a boyfriend" and then my friend heard about this, and she texts me saying something like "Don't listen to my cousin, she only said this because she really likes you" and I'm like "oh yeah, really?" Then she says "To be perfectly honest, no, but I just said that to get back at her" And then I said "oh alright" kinda bummed but whatever. Then the next day, I'm talking to her cousin in class, and she told me that my friend got really mad about her telling me that she likes me, like I couldnt know that. Which is why she sent me that text saying that her cousin likes me. Which makes sense when you think about it.

So anyways, I was talking to my friend online wednesday night and I told her I would be in to her work thursday, So I went in there with a friend and we talked for a minute, but she couldnt stay. I was gonna ask her there if she wanted to hang out this weekend, but I didn't see a good opportunity. So I called her twice yesterday to see if she wants to do something Sunday, and she didnt pick up either time....ok just bad timing. So I'll try again tonight, and if I dont "get lucky", then I'll just wait til I talk to her online or something.

Is that right? What would you guys do? Are there certain rules, or is it just free and open?

From what I've told you, do you think that either her or her cousin likes me?

God this is so confusing, I hate this teenage crap...

Thanks you guys!

DopeStar 156
03-25-06, 03:03 PM
Oh yeah, before I forget to mention, she had a boyfriend this entire time.
Never stopped me before. :lildevil:

If you feel you should be with her more then persue it. So far you've got a good strategy and stature going here so just keep doing what you're doing. She obviously enjoys your company from what I can see and that whole thing with the cousin and liking you that's just cute little middle school "My friend likes you!" stuff. It sounds like even though she's got a man she sounds conflicted. Unsure where she wants to be with this whole situation and the fact that her cousin said that means she openly talks about it. Hang out with her, continue to do stuff together, whatever you guys like to do together. Just keep doing what you're doing and if it's meant to happen it will. If all else fails, how's her cousin look? Haha. That's why there's a 5th tire in your trunk! Always carry a spare....

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-25-06, 03:14 PM
Hahaha! Her cousin ain't bad either! Thats my backup!

Thanks Dope, Its always good to hear others give me positive feedback on this! I didn't consider the fact that shes talking to her cousin openly about me, so maybe that means something!

About what my friend said about only calling 2x a week, is that when you meet the girl, or is that when you're friends with her? Because if I only called my best friends 2x a week, I'd never get to see them!

I just feel kinda wierd, because I would call her, and ask if she would want to hang out on a Sunday or something, she would say yeah, but something would always get in the way, homework, or something, etc etc. Idk if thats anything to feel wierd about, but I just can't get it off my mind.

Caddy Man
03-25-06, 03:18 PM
first off your calling her way too much...phone calls should be in a 3:1 ratio. I mena if she calls you call her back. If she mentions she always calls you ...thats a good thing!

I dont know if you see whats happening here. You have become her IW (intellectual whore). Now, I dont remeber every detail about what you wrote, but what I picked up is. She has you as her freind to talk to and hang out with and blah blah while she has some other dude she didnt tell you about. She does all this little BS so she has you to stick around and be her little talking buddy. You know like those nice guys that never get the with girl ever. Girls say dumb stuff like...your such a good guy...but never get with you. EVER. Yeah girls dont want that.

I dont know the WHOLE story, but by what I can tell...its done. You have very little chance to get with her. Its very hard to go from freind to someone she would romantically be involved with. Next time dont call a girl so much and dont be too nice. Remeber girls dont want nice guys, they want assh*les to be nice to them.

Its all a lot to explain why it is...but as you desribed the situation it dosnt look good for you.

FredMaxwell
03-25-06, 03:18 PM
I would put two cents down
But all I remember about women is that they are
Pretty and soft

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-25-06, 03:28 PM
first off your calling her way too much...phone calls should be in a 3:1 ratio. I mena if she calls you call her back. If she mentions she always calls you ...thats a good thing!

I dont know if you see whats happening here. You have become her IW (intellectual whore). Now, I dont remeber every detail about what you wrote, but what I picked up is. She has you as her freind to talk to and hang out with and blah blah while she has some other dude she didnt tell you about. She does all this little BS so she has you to stick around and be her little talking buddy. You know like those nice guys that never get the with girl ever. Girls say dumb stuff like...your such a good guy...but never get with you. EVER. Yeah girls dont want that.

I dont know the WHOLE story, but by what I can tell...its done. You have very little chance to get with her. Its very hard to go from freind to someone she would romantically be involved with. Next time dont call a girl so much and dont be too nice. Remeber girls dont want nice guys, they want assh*les to be nice to them.

Its all a lot to explain why it is...but as you desribed the situation it dosnt look good for you.

Thats probably the most cynical thing I've ever heard. I say this because I know lots of guys who were the friend before the boyfriend. I think it's all an age/ maturity thing. When they're high school age, they just want a "**** buddy" or some piece of eye candy. Now the older they get, and the more mature they get, they realize they want a guy whos gonna be nice to them and look out for them. Not some rude jackass who never calls or cares and is just in it for the sex.

DopeStar 156
03-25-06, 03:32 PM
If she openly talks about you then that means it's been turning over in her head so much that she had to say something about it. If you keep doing what you're doing you really can't get too hurt here. If shit don't work out then you guys are friends. No big deal. That's the worst that could happen so it's not too much of a loss at stake here.

Caddy Man
03-25-06, 03:33 PM
Thats probably the most cynical thing I've ever heard. I say this because I know lots of guys who were the friend before the boyfriend. I think it's all an age/ maturity thing. When they're high school age, they just want a "**** buddy" or some piece of eye candy. Now the older they get, and the more mature they get, they realize they want a guy whos gonna be nice to them and look out for them. Not some rude jackass who never calls or cares and is just in it for the sex.
dude you got it all wrong. I didnt say be a jerk. You have to be a nice ''jerk''. You cant call em all the time. You cant do everything they want. You have to show who is the man. Yeah maturity does play a bit part, but your still young, and so am I. See your thinking logically about the sitation...GIRLS DONT THINK LOGICALLY. I used to be just like you thinkin how will girls like someone who is a jerk. They dont. Its a very thin line and it works. A girl has to just feel attraction for a guy. There is a certain feeling. You can be the best guy ever...but if a girl isnt attracted you wont get anywhere (im talking about more than looks). Im talking about creating attraction. Once your in...your in. But if any point during the courting process a girl thinks she has control over you then your done. The last girl I was with...so many people ride her nuts its insane. But I set out to not do that. I never told her she was pretty...I did call her but I let her do most of the calling. I set up a whole mystery thing going on. AND IT WORKED. Out of the tons of guys that were hitting on her she came to me. She knew I wasnt some push over. I created attraction because I was differnt than all these other guys. Naturally she was curious why I wasnt all on her jock and there you go...we hit it off. I wasnt an ass to her...but you could consider me a ''jerk'' compared to all the other guys tryin to holler at her.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-25-06, 03:34 PM
Yeah...see my biggest fear here is that I ask her out, she says no (for whatever reason) and then our relationship gets awkward and we drift apart.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-25-06, 03:35 PM
dude you got it all wrong. I didnt say be a jerk. You have to be a nice ''jerk''. You cant call em all the time. You cant do everything they want. You have to show who is the man. Yeah maturity does play a bit part, but your still young, and so am I. See your thinking logically about the sitation...GIRLS DONT THINK LOGICALLY. I used to be just like you thinkin how will girls like someone who is a jerk. They dont. Its a very thin line and it works. A girl has to just feel attraction for a guy. There is a certain feeling. You can be the best guy ever...but if a girl isnt attracted you wont get anywhere. Im talking about creating attraction. Once your in...your in. But if any point during the courting process a girl thinks she has control over you then your done.

Hmmmm, you've been redeemed a bit.

FredMaxwell
03-25-06, 03:35 PM
I am glad I don't have to play any of that any more
I just stay away from women until I can afford a fine home
And some housegirls !!!

As long as I've been away from women, though..
The first week or two will be awful hard on the housemaids
They'll be walking all bow of a legged and sore

DopeStar 156
03-25-06, 03:37 PM
dude you got it all wrong. I didnt say be a jerk. You have to be a nice ''jerk''. You cant call em all the time. You cant do everything they want. You have to show who is the man. Yeah maturity does play a bit part, but your still young, and so am I. See your thinking logically about the sitation...GIRLS DONT THINK LOGICALLY. I used to be just like you thinkin how will girls like someone who is a jerk. They dont. Its a very thin line and it works. A girl has to just feel attraction for a guy. There is a certain feeling. You can be the best guy ever...but if a girl isnt attracted you wont get anywhere (im talking about more than looks). Im talking about creating attraction. Once your in...your in. But if any point during the courting process a girl thinks she has control over you then your done.
He's right ya know. This is the strategy I've been using and I swear to you it works. Otherwise Mish would not be coming over my house tonight while it's completely empty. :lildevil:

Think of it as being really casual, nonchalant. You want the upper hand in all situations. Make her want you, don't make yourself look like you're really into her.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-25-06, 03:38 PM
He's right? Hmmmmm....

DopeStar 156
03-25-06, 03:52 PM
He's right but I think you're interperting it wrong. What he's saying is you don't wanna look like you're drooling over her. You don't wanna look like,

"Oh hey ____ what's up? I was just calling to say hi and see how you were doing... anyway wanna go to the movies and see What-the-****-ever?"

What he's saying is you wanna make it look like she's not the only thing on your mind. You wanna look like you're interested, but you got your own shit goin' on at the same time. I have a one call one message rule with girls. I'll call them only once a day. If they don't get back to me then oh well, I go out with my friends. I'm a little extreme though, you don't have to be so picky about that one. You should turn her down on an occasion to hang out, tell her you're doing something else. It'll drive her NUTS! Haha. Think of it as buyin' a car, you don't need it, but you're interested.....

Just be casual, a loof, nonchalant. Most important of all, confident.

Jesda
03-25-06, 03:55 PM
Theres a biological reason for why women respond to jerks. The jerks are usually (supposedly?) the aggressors of the pack who tend to be the alpha males. This makes them, in theory and in woman logic, the most capable at providing for their offspring. This is why women tend to marry "up" while men just want a blowjob and sandwich when he gets home.

Caddy Man
03-25-06, 03:56 PM
The mind of a girl is one of the most complex things to understand. Males think very logically, and girls are more emotional. Many times Ive talked to girls who were with total jerks im talking just bad guys (im not one of those people) and I would ask them, what do you like about them etc etc...and they would tell me ''I dont know...I just do'' Its that attraction that they somoehow created. If you take a step back and think about whats going on...she has a bf and your sitting here wonderin what all her moves mean and what she is trying to say and analyzing situations. Its completly natural bro, Ive been there. But then I took a step back and was like ''damn she has me wrapped around her finger''.

Caddy Man
03-25-06, 03:57 PM
He's right but I think you're interperting it wrong. What he's saying is you don't wanna look like you're drooling over her. You don't wanna look like,

"Oh hey ____ what's up? I was just calling to say hi and see how you were doing... anyway wanna go to the movies and see What-the-****-ever?"

What he's saying is you wanna make it look like she's not the only thing on your mind. You wanna look like you're interested, but you got your own shit goin' on at the same time. I have a one call one message rule with girls. I'll call them only once a day. If they don't get back to me then oh well, I go out with my friends. I'm a little extreme though, you don't have to be so picky about that one. You should turn her down on an occasion to hang out, tell her you're doing something else. It'll drive her NUTS! Haha. Think of it as buyin' a car, you don't need it, but you're interested.....

Just be casual, a loof, nonchalant. Most important of all, confident.
THIS MAN KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. :highfive:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-25-06, 03:57 PM
Think of it as being really casual, nonchalant. You want the upper hand in all situations. Make her want you, don't make yourself look like you're really into her.

I've heard that same thing before all too many times. I used to work with a girl that liked me, but I had no interest in her outside of work. And after I quit that job, she would leave me comments on Myspace saying "Hey chad, how come you never call me anymore?" or "Hey I saw you today, and I waved, why didnt you wave back"

So there's an example of "playing it cool and acting like you don't care" working for you. Except I was just being me and I didn't really care! lol!

I remember my AIM was being wierd for a week or something, and I couldnt talk to a lot of people, including her, and it was working after a while, so I was talking to my friend, and I told her what happened, and she said "ohh thats what happened, I was wondering where you were" and I thought "Yes! one minor victory for Chad!" lol!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-25-06, 04:02 PM
I have a one call one message rule with girls. I'll call them only once a day.

Everyday?

Caddy Man
03-25-06, 04:05 PM
One interesting situation was the first girl who I tried this new tactic on (now realize these tactics do have to be fine tuned for each sitaution as no two are the same, but you'll know when to fine tune) So anyways I had this girl. I was the ultimate alpha male ''bad ass'' etc. So we were messing around etc but it wasnt official yet...I started turning soft. When she wouldnt call I got really worried...I would think she was mad cuz I did something. I was always buying her stuff because I really really started liking her. And you know what happened?? she slowly started gaining the upper hand and then left. Mind you...we werent official. Once your official its a bit harder to mess up like that, but just shows how it went from me having total control over the sitation, being calm and collected to all of a sudden worryin about her every move. I learned a lot from that situation.

TeagueJT81
03-25-06, 04:14 PM
Good advice Dopestar and Caddy_Man. I spend most of my time in high school being "like a brother" and never got a girlfriend acting that way even though I had countless close female friends. The first girl I dated was one I started blowing off because all she would do was complain to me about her problems. She didn't get interested until I would turn her down or cut our calls short to work on the car and be with friends and I stopped calling to check up on her. It didn't last long, but the same approach has worked well for me since then. You have to be something for them to strive for, not the other way around, otherwise you'll probably never get much past being their moral support.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-25-06, 04:16 PM
My god......shes got the upper hand.

Shit!

If nothing else, I'm friends with her *shrugs shoulders*

Caddy Man
03-25-06, 04:20 PM
My god......shes got the upper hand.

Shit!

If nothing else, I'm friends with her *shrugs shoulders*
Whatever you decide to do is your own decision of course...but just take a step back and see the big picture of whats going on here and then decide. ANd like you said...if not, you two can always be freinds. Good luck bro

CVP33
03-25-06, 04:22 PM
No one ever meets the woman they're going to marry when they're 18 so lighten up. I mean this isn't the 50's. Wait a minute, I married a woman I met when I was 18. 22 years later we're still together. Ah $hit man. You better figure this out quick, this could be her!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-25-06, 04:22 PM
So what would you guys do? Play it cool and never call anymore or just say to hell with it and be "moral support"?

DopeStar 156
03-25-06, 04:24 PM
Everyday?
Mmm no I mean I call them once in a day. If they don't call back, oh well. If I want I'll try again tomorrow. I don't mean I call every day.

Here's a good example of what me and CaddyMan are talkin' about Chad. Mish just called me, I heard the phone ring but purposely didn't answer it. I went and brushed my teeth, straigtened my hair, etc. came back and checked my voicemail. There was Mish, "Pick up I feel so unloved! Hahaha! Gimme a call when you get this I miss you!....umm bye."

I called her back and said I'd be in and out so if she calls me and I don't pick up, just leave me a message. I didn't lie either, I'm going out now to go buy some motor oil and shit but I let her know I'm interested in talking to her, but I got my own shit goin' on too.

Caddy Man
03-25-06, 04:27 PM
So what would you guys do? Play it cool and never call anymore or just say to hell with it and be "moral support"?
In this situatiuon I would just be her freind and just use this as a learning tool and then on the next girl you become interested in, implement some of the advice you recived in this thread. I know that sometimes people who are freinds can go to being romantic, but many times, once your a freind it stop there also. Ive had girls I liked a bit too much and they gained control and now it can never be the other way around because I have officially just become thier ''big brother'' or some stupid sh*t like that. They cant view me with them in any sexual/romantic way. Remeber that people want what they cannot have. And apply that in the future. :)

Caddy Man
03-25-06, 04:29 PM
. There was Mish, "Pick up I feel so unloved! Hahaha! Gimme a call when you get this I miss you!....umm bye."
beautiful! and another good tip is dont go into detail about what your up to. be a bit vague...it ads some mystery. You could be going to mcdonalds to get a 6 peice and fried..but you dont have to tell her that. (not you dopestart, just in general)

DopeStar 156
03-25-06, 05:38 PM
beautiful! and another good tip is dont go into detail about what your up to. be a bit vague...it ads some mystery. You could be going to mcdonalds to get a 6 peice and fried..but you dont have to tell her that. (not you dopestart, just in general)
Eww I hate McDonalds.... LOL! :vomit:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-25-06, 06:44 PM
So I've got no plans tomorrow....

Should I call her ask if she wants to go to the mall or something? Or should I "disappear" for a while?

Now Dopestar, last night you were saying I should call her and hang out with her and get close to her. Now you're saying I should play it cool and not call her. Which is it?

Maybe I should just be friends with her and stuff. It's funny, whenever I hang out with her, after I drop her off or what have you, I say to myself, "well that was nice, but I think we should stay just friends"...or something like that.

LittleB
03-25-06, 06:45 PM
:histeric: This is so funny/fun to watch :lildevil:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-25-06, 06:48 PM
Oh uhhhh ok?

Jonas McFeely
03-25-06, 07:47 PM
im picturing the kid from MTV made,the goofy nerdy kid who gets "Made" by the suave black dude.

Caddy Man and Dopestar are 100% RIGHT on this.You will get NOWHERE acting like you are.Im not trying to sound cynical,but for real,this girl is not right for you.She will play you and play you until she gets bored,and then just forget about it.Girls suck.They are savage beasts that cannot be tamed.You cannot trust them.I love women,but seriously,they are a mystery to man.Ive been in this situation.STOP before you start to care about her.I can tell what type of guy you are kind of and i can tell what type of girl she is kind of.Not gonna happen.You probly deserve better anyways...

LittleB
03-25-06, 09:49 PM
Oh uhhhh ok?

I don't mean your situation...I just think it's fun to hear guys say what they think, know, or think they know about what girls want :D

I sort of agree with some of what was said, like acting like you have more going on etc. That drives us crazy for some reason. We are weird, I'll agree with that. I would say to let her call you, but it sounds like it is only you that ever calls her. I am not sure exactly how she operates but most girls, if interested in that way, would be calling back as well. Especially after a good amount of time has passed. Good luck though!! :thumbsup: :D

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-25-06, 09:55 PM
Hmmmm... maybe I'll just go live in a cave underground for the rest of my life, never talk to women and just drive Cadillacs!

lol jk! It would be a lot simpler that way! :histeric:

So what you guys are saying is that I shouldn't even bother going after her and just stay friends with her?

chuckdobbins
03-25-06, 10:06 PM
ok first off. i dont think theres any cut and dry way of approaching ANY given situation with women. ive got my own theory that applies to females in general. please note that this obviously wont hold true for everyone, but from seriously everything ive seen its been proven time after time.

girls go after the jerks. if you tell them. theyll deny it. this continues up until roughly the end of high school.

then magic happens. girls admit they used to like all the jerks, but now they claim to no longer like the jerks. guess what? they still do.

you start getting towards the end of college, and girls finally see that the jerks arent really good for much. thats when guys like you, chad, will get exactly what youre looking for.

im not saying you cant find that now, but dont be in a rush. if calling someone everyday is what you feel comfortable doing, dont change that in hopes it will greaten your chances with a girl you dont know much about.

i dated a girl for a year, we broke up and i was crushed. 6 months later i pulled my head out of my ass and started doing my own thing. i stopped worrying and stopped trying so hard. wouldnt you know it, a few months later i met someone else whom i consider to be the perfect catch...when i wasnt even looking, and we'll be going on 10 months this week.

i guess what im saying is, basically to give up. stop trying. i can guarantee that if you continue doing what youre doing, someone is going to appreciate that someday. might be next week, might be 5 years from now. its all trial and error until you strike it rich.

relax...stop killing yourself over this. we're young and we've got better things to worry about. such as that friggen oil leak that comes and goes as it pleases :banghead:

ps: you can all point and laugh now

chuckdobbins
03-25-06, 10:08 PM
keep in mind i did read a very very fat book. it was all the things men know about women. scientific studies, all sorts of analysis from big name professors at top notch universities. it was great.

too bad all 1500 pages were blank?

i thought it was hilarious lol

Patrick7997
03-25-06, 10:50 PM
Dopestar is right on. He should probably write a book, it'd sell a million copies.

This is a good learning experience for you. Use it as such. You will probably never go anywhere with this girl. You need to acknowledge that and move on. You've hopelessly lost the upper hand.

If you're really interested, the first step in regaining the upper hand would be to start dating someone else.... THEN see how interested she is. See the reaction. See what happens. This will tell you A LOT about what the future might hold.

Let that phone ring. Don't be so available. Let the game come to you.... Like Dopestar said, you have a lot of important things going on. You're not sitting around waiting for the phone to ring. You don't have time for that. There's an old Commercial where a guy says "confidence is very sexy...don't you think?" That's the truth.

I'm a firm believer in maintaining the upper hand... and if not that, you have to at least have a firm commitment to never LOSING the upper hand. There's a slight difference. You can go from upper hand to 50-50, that might still be okay, but never slide below that point.

Don't chase. It shows weakness. Women do not respond to weakness.

Re-read Dopestar's posts a few times a day, until you internalize that information.

Going forward in the future, you will be so much smarter, and so much better prepared when the RIGHT girl comes along....

Night Wolf
03-25-06, 11:11 PM
Hmmm, I have only read spots in this... I'll read it more...

but I quickly caught on to the "player" tatic that Caddy Man and Dope are talking about.....

I believe its a maturaity thing, and that is the exact thing I *don't* want to happen to me. At all. Even if it means waiting for years until I meet the person I'll spend the rest of my life with... I'll just keep waiting. Perhaps is my goal in life was to get into the pants of as many girls as I could, that would work, but its not.... from a long call. So one day I'll cross lines with a girl who has been staying out of the drama for all this time herself, waiting for the right guy, and we'll enjoy the rest of life together. I know it'll happen, its just a matter of time.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-25-06, 11:11 PM
This is a good learning experience for you. Use it as such. You will probably never go anywhere with this girl. You need to acknowledge that and move on. You've hopelessly lost the upper hand.

So even though her cousin told me that she likes me, which idk if its true. I should just give up any any hope of going out with her, and just stay friends?

Sandy
03-25-06, 11:12 PM
Go out with an older woman. My son (your age) has no girlfriend on all of campus. He's funny, he says to me: "All the girls on campus are like 6th graders with tits" continuing....."They've got the bodies of women, and the maturity of a 6th grader. He was going with a really nice female, age 23 and very well employed. He said she was "mature and didn't play silly games". In the end it fizzled out after like 5 months, but they are still friendly to one & other. Just hang in there. You;ll be amazed what happens to them around age 23-25. The brainwaves catch up to the body, then all is good.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-25-06, 11:55 PM
That sounds nice, because by that time, I'll be rolling in that Mark IV!

I remember something that my best friend heard from his dad. "In high school, all girls are immature and shallow, and all they want is the "jerks". But as they get older, they will get more mature and will go for nice guys like you. My best friend is a lot like me when it comes to women. Hes got some close friends, but no GF.

FSU_Noles
03-26-06, 12:19 AM
A relationship requires 2 people and open communication. It sounds like you think you have a relationship with her but she doesn't with you. You are a convenience, someone to hang out with every once in awhile when she is available. If the girl doesn't call you back then she doesn't want to talk to you. Whether or not she has a problem with call-backs I am sure she returns the calls she wants.

Move on, the more you pursue this the more miserable you will become. If it was meant to be then it will be -- now may not be the time.

Or the other option is you just talk to her straight up - so what if it gets weird at least you will know where you stand and whether or not you really have a friend or just someone that uses you for entertainment every now and then.

GAMES suck, the sooner you quit playing games the sooner others will quit playing games with you.

Good luck... :thumbsup:

Jonas McFeely
03-26-06, 12:41 AM
Hmmm, I have only read spots in this... I'll read it more...

but I quickly caught on to the "player" tatic that Caddy Man and Dope are talking about.....

I believe its a maturaity thing, and that is the exact thing I *don't* want to happen to me. At all. Even if it means waiting for years until I meet the person I'll spend the rest of my life with... I'll just keep waiting. Perhaps is my goal in life was to get into the pants of as many girls as I could, that would work, but its not.... from a long call. So one day I'll cross lines with a girl who has been staying out of the drama for all this time herself, waiting for the right guy, and we'll enjoy the rest of life together. I know it'll happen, its just a matter of time.

Thats the kind of attitude where you end up lonely your whole life.I'm not saying that is whats going to happen,but there are alot of people who do that their whole lives and die very lonely people.Girls dont fall in your lap,it doesnt work that way.It is human nature to experiment and be with multiple partners thoughout life.Not to mention its a little variety.Get out and experiment and go after some tail every once in awhile,its only natural.Just waiting for that perfect woman to just show up and start loving you will get you nowhere.

Good luck with that..

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-26-06, 12:43 AM
Or the other option is you just talk to her straight up - so what if it gets weird at least you will know where you stand and whether or not you really have a friend or just someone that uses you for entertainment every now and then.

Do you mean just tell her that I've always liked her, or ask her how she feels about me?

I was talking about this with a friend tonight, and he thinks I should be more assertive and just tell her that I've always liked her. And then see what she does.

I remember back in December, I asked her if her boyfriend would hate it if he knew that we were hanging out occasionally. Her responce: "no of course not, we're just friends" So maybe that means something, maybe it does not, but I gotta move on either way. Next time shes online, I'm not gonna say anything to her like I always do, just sit there. I'm sure after a couple of days of this she'll think somethings amiss, like when my AIM went bad and I couldnt talk to a bunch of people for a few days, she was wondering where I was.

Thanks for the advice y'all! While it has not made me feel any better about this, its good advice for next time :) Slowly, but surely I'm getting better at this whole "relationships" thing.

FSU_Noles
03-26-06, 12:46 AM
Do you mean just tell her that I've always liked her, or ask her how she feels about me?

Yes, both. Tell her your expectations and ask her hers.

and BTW, about the cousin, treat that as a separate issue. Never accept 2nd hand information - always go to the source.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-26-06, 12:53 AM
Yes, both. Tell her your expectations and ask her hers.

and BTW, about the cousin, treat that as a separate issue. Never accept 2nd hand information - always go to the source.

Yeah I'm gonna try and keep the cousin out of this, If I **** this up, I dont wanna **** it up with the cousin.

So to my friend I should say something like "Hey -----, I've always liked you and was wondering if theres anything in our future, or are we just friends?"

BTW, I am content staying friends with her, but I would really want to go out with her, but just like the song I'm listening to right now says "You Can't always get what you want, you get what you need!" I realize that I will probably never get to go out with her or anything like that. I'm just a friend to her. If I had a shot at going out with her, I blew it by now. I just wanna hang out with her and stuff right now.

Night Wolf
03-26-06, 01:57 AM
Thats the kind of attitude where you end up lonely your whole life.I'm not saying that is whats going to happen,but there are alot of people who do that their whole lives and die very lonely people.Girls dont fall in your lap,it doesnt work that way.It is human nature to experiment and be with multiple partners thoughout life.Not to mention its a little variety.Get out and experiment and go after some tail every once in awhile,its only natural.Just waiting for that perfect woman to just show up and start loving you will get you nowhere.

Good luck with that..

Thanks for the advice :bigroll:

Sorry if I had to choose a life of being "lonely" or play games with immature people..... then I'll glady be "lonely"

I use "lonely" very loose, because I do not have a g/f a the time, nor have I had a g/f, and I am not lonely. I am happy. I am not going to live a way I do not want to live just so I am not "lonely" and being a "player" is not the life I want to live, I'll occupy my time and money with stuff that I will actually enjoy and will be around for years to come, like my cars and whatnot.

But, thanks for the good luck :thumbsup:

Night Wolf
03-26-06, 01:59 AM
double post

Night Wolf
03-26-06, 02:00 AM

I was talking about this with a friend tonight, and he thinks I should be more assertive and just tell her that I've always liked her. And then see what she does.

I remember back in December, I asked her if her boyfriend would hate it if he knew that we were hanging out occasionally. Her responce: "no of course not, we're just friends" So maybe that means something, maybe it does not, but I gotta move on either way. Next time shes online, I'm not gonna say anything to her like I always do, just sit there. I'm sure after a couple of days of this she'll think somethings amiss, like when my AIM went bad and I couldnt talk to a bunch of people for a few days, she was wondering where I was.

Thanks for the advice y'all! While it has not made me feel any better about this, its good advice for next time :) Slowly, but surely I'm getting better at this whole "relationships" thing.

Just flat out tell her, and ask how she feels, ya'll are friends so it shouldn't be too hard.

Don't hold off thinking "what if" I have done that, its not worth it. Don't go thru life thinking what if, but instead, well, atleast it was worth a shot.

We tend to regret the things we didn't do more then the things we did.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-26-06, 02:03 AM
Just flat out tell her, and ask how she feels, ya'll are friends so it shouldn't be too hard.

Don't hold off thinking "what if" I have done that, its not worth it. Don't go thru life thinking what if, but instead, well, atleast it was worth a shot.

We tend to regret the things we didn't do more then the things we did.

I did that once to another girl I really liked, granted she wasnt as close as my friend and I, but I told her that I always liked her, and she was like "How? We only talk online!" and then I never really talked to her again.

Jonas McFeely
03-26-06, 02:06 AM
I did that once to another girl I really liked, granted she wasnt as close as my friend and I, but I told her that I always liked her, and she was like "How? We only talk online!" and then I never really talked to her again.

That makes sense.How can you like someone you dont see in person?You like the way she types?I can see why she would say that,dont you think thats kind of weird?Im not busting your balls,i understand your sitaution,but you cant just say that to someone if you only talk to them online.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-26-06, 02:11 AM
Well that was in like 11th grade...she was really hot...idk...

Jonas McFeely
03-26-06, 02:55 AM
Well that was in like 11th grade...she was really hot...idk...

well if she was mad hot,i guess thats a different story.Sometimes you see a girl that is just so damn hot you get stupid,like her beauty makes you dumb...

Night Wolf
03-26-06, 03:02 AM

heh...

see this girl I met online (you know who) well, over Christmas break when my friend was down here, we both got wicked drunk one night... I went onto MySpace and made some drunk bullitins... well, that night I also sent her a message, that I swear I don't even remember, until the next day, only because she made a reply to it, and it was in quotations, so I read it again...

I basically said that I really liked her but never told her and that she is an awesome girl and any guy to have her is lucky...... I guess it woudln't be so bad if I said that eailer... but she had just gotten a new b/f.... so she replied with, well, get some rest, we'll talk tomorrow.... we talked tomorrow, and everything was fine... we still talked after words, and everything was fine..... hell, my friend and I went with her to dinner and a concert, she drove us and what not, and all was fine... she moved a couple hours away, but we still talk, and all is fine.... I can say though, what I typed to her was all true, and I did want to say it, but wasn't able to..... but one way or another, I did.

BTW, she is unlike other girls her (my) age... she is very, very mature, with very similar thoughts on life as myself... and we get along great... so yeah, it can work out in some cases... it was akward, but also getting it out felt much better then keeping it in.

If it was a normal girl that goes after jerks that can't think for herself, I am sure it would have been different... who knows... I'll say, yes, *most* of the time it will change a relationship, sometimes it wont, as in my case.... if ya'll are truely friends, then it'll work out.... it is difficult for a guy and a girl to be "just friends" though because normally one will have feelings for the other.... although in some cases it works out fine....

Every instance should be handled isolated form the rest.... and simply saying "this is my plan, I do the same thing each time" dosn't sound like it'll work..... though this is my advice, which probably should only be taken with a grain of salt...

Night Wolf
03-26-06, 03:12 AM
well if she was mad hot,i guess thats a different story.Sometimes you see a girl that is just so damn hot you get stupid,like her beauty makes you dumb...

You must live with beautiful women then......

err....

I "like" (as in would like to get to know personally) some girls that I haven't met in person, its not hard to tell what sort of a person someone is from how they carry their self....

DopeStar 156
03-26-06, 03:20 AM
I'm gonna input again here but I just spoke to you earlier and you seemed to be getting my drift....

You need to listen to yourself and decide if you want to pursue her. I wouldn't be recommending this to you if I didn't think you had a decent shot at her, so personally I believe you should go after her. It's not gonna be easy and you'll have to be patient most of all. Keep up the casual, "I've got my own shit goin' on but I'm interested in you" exterior. Just remember what I said about what your message portrays. "Need" and "Want." You'll do fine, I have a good feeling about you. And Little B can vouch for the accuracy about "my feelings" right Ms. Bride-to-be? :lildevil:

davesdeville
03-26-06, 04:38 AM
Go out with an older woman. My son (your age) has no girlfriend on all of campus. He's funny, he says to me: "All the girls on campus are like 6th graders with tits" continuing....."They've got the bodies of women, and the maturity of a 6th grader. He was going with a really nice female, age 23 and very well employed. He said she was "mature and didn't play silly games". In the end it fizzled out after like 5 months, but they are still friendly to one & other. Just hang in there. You;ll be amazed what happens to them around age 23-25. The brainwaves catch up to the body, then all is good.

Ding ding ding.

I'm 18, sometimes I'm said to look older than that. Back in December I went out with a 24 year old chick from work a couple times. I'm not going to date anyone younger than I am again (until maybe my late 20s.)

If you want to have a relationship with her, yeah that's what you have to do. And it'll be ackward as hell, so good luck with it.

I can say though, what I typed to her was all true, and I did want to say it, but wasn't able to..... but one way or another, I did.

Hahaha yeah, booze does that. Which is why it's really a good idea to avoid going near any thing that can do telecommunications, like a phone or computer. Unless you're stoney.

Boombotz
03-26-06, 08:47 AM
Wow, very interesting. I agree with Little B it is quite humorous to hear you guys break down a woman. Lets put it this way STOP TRYING!!!!! You will never be able to figure out a woman. Some of the tactics up above would work great with some woman but not others. I can tell you one thing that I do agree with up above is if she doesn't call or IM you back stop doing it to her. The next time you call leave her a message if she calls you back then talk, and if not say **** it and get on with your life. If she has feelings in a few weeks you will here from her and she'll be like why haven't you called? Then tell her I always call you never call back and I'm done with that shit!!!

DopeStar 156
03-26-06, 10:03 AM
Ok, I'm gonna do you the biggest favor ever here.... I'm gonna loan you the DopeStar-mobile. There's some switches mounted under the dash that activate the red interior lights and the smoke machine I mounted under the front seats. There's an extra button on the Climate Control that starts releasing an aphrodisiac gas out her AC vent. Then, simply park somewhere and show her this.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DopeStar156/1989%20Fleetwood%20Brougham/backseat.jpg

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-26-06, 11:29 AM
I can tell you one thing that I do agree with up above is if she doesn't call or IM you back stop doing it to her.

We talk on AIM quite frequently, but she doesnt call back, so I'm getting mixed signals.

Maybe shes thinking "whatever hes got to say, he'll tell me online, so theres no point in calling him back, if it's really that urgent, he'll call back or leave a voice mail"

LittleB
03-26-06, 11:42 AM
About what the cousin said, you can't listen to her. Trust me.

I think it's a good plan to not IM her for a while and see if she tries to talk to you, if she does then maybe you can ask her how she feels about you. You said that she had a bf before, and that now she has one again right? That might not be the girl for you anyway...in and out of relationships like that. Also, I agree that what she said, about "No, my bf wouldn't care, we are just friends", could definitely mean something...like she doesn't look at you that way. I just honestly think if she was into you THAT way, she'd be calling you, no doubt.

Yes, Dope...you're the man :rolleyes: :D

DopeStar 156
03-26-06, 11:57 AM
Yes, Dope...you're the man :rolleyes: :D:halo:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-26-06, 12:47 PM
I think it's a good plan to not IM her for a while and see if she tries to talk to you, if she does then maybe you can ask her how she feels about you. You said that she had a bf before, and that now she has one again right? That might not be the girl for you anyway...in and out of relationships like that. Also, I agree that what she said, about "No, my bf wouldn't care, we are just friends", could definitely mean something...like she doesn't look at you that way. I just honestly think if she was into you THAT way, she'd be calling you, no doubt.

Thanks Meg for your input, I really appreciate it :)

It's not that shes into a lot of different relationships like some girls I know. I think she went out with the first boyfriend for like 9 months. So that signifies stability. Also unlike most high school girls, she doesnt tell me about all her problems or drama. When I talk to her, she doesnt bring up all this drama bs, we just talk and stuff. She definetly seems more mature than most high school girls are.

And I'm sitting here debating whether or not I should invite her to go to the mall with me today. Just call her up and leave a message saying "Hey -----, its Chad. I am going to the mall today to see if they have something I wanna buy, if you would like to come with just call me back before two" And if she doesnt call back, then I wont try again or worry about it.

I was thinking about what you guys had said earlier about me being her "moral support" and I think you guys may have a point there. I mean I don't go drinking with her, and she doesn't invite me to her parties. But she knows I dont drink like she does, and I'm not as much of a party person as she is.

DopeStar 156
03-26-06, 01:30 PM
"Hey -----, its Chad. I am going to the mall today to see if they have something I wanna buy, if you would like to come with just call me back before two" And if she doesnt call back, then I wont try again or worry about it.
Perfect!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-26-06, 01:41 PM
Eh...I'll wait until next weekend.

Caddy Man
03-26-06, 05:52 PM
Thanks Meg for your input, I really appreciate it :)

It's not that shes into a lot of different relationships like some girls I know. I think she went out with the first boyfriend for like 9 months. So that signifies stability. Also unlike most high school girls, she doesnt tell me about all her problems or drama. When I talk to her, she doesnt bring up all this drama bs, we just talk and stuff. She definetly seems more mature than most high school girls are.

And I'm sitting here debating whether or not I should invite her to go to the mall with me today. Just call her up and leave a message saying "Hey -----, its Chad. I am going to the mall today to see if they have something I wanna buy, if you would like to come with just call me back before two" And if she doesnt call back, then I wont try again or worry about it.

I was thinking about what you guys had said earlier about me being her "moral support" and I think you guys may have a point there. I mean I don't go drinking with her, and she doesn't invite me to her parties. But she knows I dont drink like she does, and I'm not as much of a party person as she is.

This is a common symptom of one-itis. One-itis was what messed me up with that one girl I was with that I told you about after a month or two I started thinking she was soooo differnt, and so mature and so special compared to all other girl...it made me lose sight of what was real. I guarantee when tryin to get with a girl you are interested in...one-itis will always mess you over. Ive seen it happen to myself and my own freinds. I picked this up from another board I frequent and it sums it up very well...

Common symptom of stage 1 ONE-ITIS are the following:

-thinking she's so much different from any girl you've met.
-thinking she is the most beautiful girl in the world.
-thinking she is very innocent and moral.

Common symptoms of stage 2 ONE-ITIS are the following:

-calling her 2-3x a day, just to talk.
-staying on the phone for 1-2 hours when she calls you.
-analyzing everything she says and does. Example: "I saw Mary-Beth in the hall today, she looked my way, what did she mean by that???"
-completely ignoring every other girl who shows interest in you.
-asking anyone and everyone for advice and to analyze her actions.
-when asking for advice, you explain EVERY LITTLE FU**N' DETAIL about what she was wearing and how she smiled at you at 1:00pm so the listener can "understand completely."
-thinking your different from the 1,0000000000000 other "good guy friends" she has.

Jonas McFeely
03-26-06, 06:20 PM
This is a common symptom of one-itis. One-itis was what messed me up with that one girl I was with that I told you about after a month or two I started thinking she was soooo differnt, and so mature and so special compared to all other girl...it made me lose sight of what was real. I guarantee when tryin to get with a girl you are interested in...one-itis will always mess you over. Ive seen it happen to myself and my own freinds. I picked this up from another board I frequent and it sums it up very well...

-analyzing everything she says and does. Example: "I saw Mary-Beth in the hall today, she looked my way, what did she mean by that???"
-when asking for advice, you explain EVERY LITTLE FU**N' DETAIL about what she was wearing and how she smiled at you at 1:00pm so the listener can "understand completely."
-thinking your different from the 1,0000000000000 other "good guy friends" she has.

the most true post yet.

You must live with beautiful women then......

err....

lol good 1. I live by myself,but i do have alot of friends,alot of them girls,alot of those girls are attractive. good luck with myspace sluts and interweb chatting and all that BS,i'll take the girls in the flesh...

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-26-06, 06:40 PM
Hmmmm thank fully I'm at stage one, which means theres probably hope of me backing out if this doesnt go through.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-26-06, 07:18 PM

LOL and then theres stage 3 one-itis. Better known as the "supreme stalker" stage.

-That is when you eat/sleep/breathe this woman
- all you can do is think about her
- all your conversations revolve around her
- you have pictures of her in your house
- you know her entire schedule
- when you can't get ahold of her, you think shes cheating on you
-You call her more than 5x in a day!
- and many more

( I had a friend who was like this to his g/f, needless to say, she dumped him.)

Elvis
03-27-06, 11:22 AM
I didn't read the whole thread. Didn't read the entire first post.

Give up. It ain't happening. You're 18. There are at least 10 opportunities for you every day to find someone that you won't have this much difficulty with.

It's like fishing. Do you think Bill Dance or Jimmy Houston go out there trying to hook just one particular fish? No, they're trying to catch as many as possible. If they're not biting in one place, they move on to another area.

I didn't realize this until it was too late for me. Broaden your horizons.

So, like Bill always says, keep the ones you're going to eat, and release the rest.

http://www.billdanceoutdoors.com/images/Copy_of_autophoto.jpg

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-27-06, 04:45 PM
I'll just stay friends with her.

OffThaHorseCEO
03-27-06, 05:05 PM
I'll just stay friends with her.

its hard to swallow sometimes but sometimes its so necessary.

i had a similiar situation with a lady, it started great, i mean great, but i ****ed up, and i admit it, i just use it as a learning tool,and i tell myself ill be a good friend to the last one.

this time around it'll be much better (im sure everyone saw my other thread)

hey i know it aint a "breakin up situation", but this song at work (tommy H)has some good words in it, its a girly song so ive only ever heard it at work but those words just hit me:

"isnt this the best part of breaking up, finding someone else you cant get enough of, someone who wants to be with you too"

Tailfin
03-27-06, 05:20 PM
All I can say is if you're into her to the point where it's got you diverted this much, then you've got only one good option. Tell her.

I wouldn't overdo it, but simply tell her how you feel modestly, and ask her if she'd like to go out. If you do it in that toned down way, you get your answer, and it's not overly scary to thwart being friends with her.

I realize this is a very difficult thing to do, trust me. But not knowing will eat at you and you'll probably always be wondering what might or might not have been. I didn't read the whole forum, but the details are irrelevant. If she says no, it'll hurt, sure, but that'll be the end of the hurt. If you try to hold it in and be around her, then you're going to learn the meaning of pain :tongue2:.

If you're truly convinced it's fruitless and are alright with staying friends with her, then that's good...but something tells me you wouldn't have come here to ask others if it wasn't a pretty sharp thorn in your mind.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-29-06, 09:20 PM
I got her cousin's number!

Giggity!!!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-14-06, 01:25 PM
Alright, so here's a bit of an update.

Her cousin (Samantha) and I have hung out and got some food a few times after school or whatever. I kinda like this girl and I would like to see her again this summer. I'm gonna use your tips so I can maintain the "upper hand". For example, I rarely call her ( I've called her like 5x since I got her number) And when I would talk to her in between classes, I would usually sit somewhere else in the cafeteria, with my buddies and wait for her to come over to me. I'd leave her with her space and not get "clingy". But there were a lot of times when it would be just me and her working together on something in the computer lab.

Every now and then, she does these really wishy-washy things that piss me off. Like the 2nd week before school got out, she was being really wierd for example she said she didn't wanna hang out because she didn't know me well enough. Then a week later we go out and get food at Subway. As I was leaving, I said to her "Hey, we should hang out over summer" and she said something like "maybe yeah!"

I think im gonna lay low for a bit and call her after a while to keep some mystery about me. What do you guys think?

Patrick7997
05-14-06, 01:57 PM
Doesn't want to hang out because she doesn't know you well enough???? Dude, that is weak. You're being played.

If a woman wants to be with you, she will BE with you..... If not, you gotta cut your losses and move on.

I told ya, start dating SOMEONE ELSE, outside the circle, then see what happens. Pinning all your hopes and dreams on these 2 is going to leave you very very very very disappointed, bitter, and lonely.

That One-Itis post was really really good. Months have gone by, you're still sniffing around these 2??? Dude, the city is full of women.... move on. If I was your Doctor, I think I'd diagnose you at stage 2 One-Itis right now....

Months later, March to May.... by now we should be hearing some new names, since you're getting nowhere with these two clowns.....

So look, again, Print out DopeStar's first couple of posts, Print Elvis's Post (with the fish), print the One-Itis post, stick them on your wall, and read them carefully every morning.

I personally would break off all contact with these 2. If they call or write, reply, but otherwise, move the hell on, dude.... save yourself. These are NOT the last 2 women on earth.... hell, my Sister lives in Bloomington.... there are a lot of cute Nordic blonde goddesses wandering around up there..... Keep looking.

DopeStar 156
05-14-06, 03:07 PM
Doesn't want to hang out because she doesn't know you well enough???? Dude, that is weak. You're being played.

If a woman wants to be with you, she will BE with you..... If not, you gotta cut your losses and move on.

I told ya, start dating SOMEONE ELSE, outside the circle, then see what happens. Pinning all your hopes and dreams on these 2 is going to leave you very very very very disappointed, bitter, and lonely.

That One-Itis post was really really good. Months have gone by, you're still sniffing around these 2??? Dude, the city is full of women.... move on. If I was your Doctor, I think I'd diagnose you at stage 2 One-Itis right now....

Months later, March to May.... by now we should be hearing some new names, since you're getting nowhere with these two clowns.....

So look, again, Print out DopeStar's first couple of posts, Print Elvis's Post (with the fish), print the One-Itis post, stick them on your wall, and read them carefully every morning.

I personally would break off all contact with these 2. If they call or write, reply, but otherwise, move the hell on, dude.... save yourself. These are NOT the last 2 women on earth.... hell, my Sister lives in Bloomington.... there are a lot of cute Nordic blonde goddesses wandering around up there..... Keep looking.
Definitely. Don't put all your money on these two. I admire your effort but there's way more out there. I personally believe if anything was gonna happen with Sam it woulda happened by now. She didn't wanna hang out with you because she didn't know you well enough, that's just bullshit. My Sam and I started dating and we only knew each other for a week. Like what was said, I know we kinda sound like *******s here but we're really just lookin' out for you. By cutting your losses here and moving on you're saving yourself lots of aggervation that I'm sure you really don't need. These two girls seem to be the high maintainence kind and you don't want that........

Keep looking, this is far from over....

Jesda
05-14-06, 03:09 PM
If a girl is interested, she'll nag and cling. If she's playing around, she'll go back and forth between nag and ignore.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-14-06, 03:59 PM
I've learned my lesson here, im just glad I'm friends with these two! Now to find someone new....

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-14-06, 04:14 PM
Thanks for the advice everyone, but I'm too far gone...

This picture pretty much sums up how I feel about women right now.
http://www.tvacres.com/images/nomaam1.jpg
Mr. Bundy, you are a genious!

derrty_deville
05-15-06, 09:56 PM
It'll give you time to get that front end work done. What the hell were you thinking asking girl to go to the mall for and why for the love of god wasnt alcohol involved?

Destroyer
05-15-06, 10:14 PM
Aye, aye. This is all bullshit. Listen to me. Dont say shit about your feelings, dont ask any questions except if she wants to go out sometime. Take her out, have a good time, get her back in the car and make out with her like theres no tomorrow. If all goes well, you wont have to go any further as all tasks can be accomplished in any Caddy(at your age I was driving Mustangs and Camaro's, didn't have the luxury of a big car). If the situation is uncomfortable, tell her you know a good motel you guys can hang at ( do your due dilegence on motels in the area first), try to find one with mirrored ceilings, hot tub and platform bed:thumbsup: . Be aggressive but know that no means no if it comes to that (it wont).

Destroyer
05-15-06, 10:18 PM
It'll give you time to get that front end work done. What the hell were you thinking asking girl to go to the mall for and why for the love of god wasnt alcohol involved?Geez, I forgot to mention the alcohol (forgive me, its been awhile as I'm married with children). Get some before going to the motel. Drink up, watch some TV, then let nature take its course.

derrty_deville
05-15-06, 10:24 PM
Few bottles of Boones would help and The Notebook dvd too

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-16-06, 01:30 AM
Destroyer are you serious? If so, thats awesome!

Tailfin
05-16-06, 08:33 AM
Yeah geez... I always try to be on the side of a gentleman and do everything as you should sort...but hey, with the bull squash you've gotten in wish-wash talk, I'm with them :yeah: lol. I don't drink, so I'd be a hypocrite to say involve alcohol, but if that's your style, sure... Instead, hypnotize her and make her into a voodoo pleasure craft.

Sorry ladies for giving this advice, but it's your own fault. Even a lot of girls say "nice guys finish last." So eat the consequences LOL....Goodness knows, I certainly have...:want:

Destroyer
05-16-06, 10:24 AM
Destroyer are you serious? If so, thats awesome!Worked for me but I will retract the alcohol part as I forgot you are 19. Its all good even without it. :thumbsup:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-16-06, 11:37 AM
I've heard that done before. Hmmm maybe I should give it a try and stop being "the nice guy". I've heard of guys screwing around with girls, and the girls then get really "clingy" to the guy, calling them a lot and stuff. As a matter of fact, something like that happened to a very good friend of mine. He went to a party, drank a lot, met up with this girl, layed in bed with her naked self (I'm not sure WHAT exactly he did) and from then on she keeps calling him and stuff.... You know come to think of it, maybe I will do that. I mean I don't want my 43.7 inches of rear legroom to go to waste! ;) And if not, no big deal, I'll probably never see her again.

derrty_deville
05-17-06, 03:29 AM
Those guys you hear of are messing with the crazy bitches. Some of them can get really looney and do anythng to get a guy becasue they're too dependent and need to be catered to and basically they drive guys insane in a very short period of time.
On a related note I am having a few people over on Friday :alchi: including my sisters openly bisexual friend that happens to have a thing for Cadillacs:thumbsup:

gdwriter
05-17-06, 03:35 PM
I agree with the others who say Samantha is playing games with you. If you want to remain friends with her, you have to decide whether or not you can accept that. If you can't, cut your losses now. If you can, fine, but don't expect her to fall for you. I'd say the chances of that are pretty slim. That's not a slam on you; it's just reality, and it has everything to do with her. Besides, do you really want a woman who can't or won't be straight with you?

As for the suggestions that you ply her with booze and take her to a motel, I'd suggest extreme caution. Sex almost always complicates a relationship, and this friendship is already on shaky ground. No offense to any of the women (or men) here, but for the most part, men and women often view sex—and the resulting implications—differently. She could go all Fatal Attraction on you.

Case in point: I have a good friend (we go back to first grade) who was friends with a younger woman for more than a year before they decided to go further. The military has very strict rules about fraternization, and they both got in trouble because he was a non-commissioned officer and she was an airman. Plus, she got pregnant. Trying to save her own ass, she accused him of getting her drunk and taking advantage of her when they went to Las Vegas. Now he's got a four-month-old daughter that he's never seen and he's spent $20,000 in legal fees trying to get visitation rights. She doesn't even want the kid (he managed to talk her out of having an abortion) and now she's using an innocent baby just to hurt him. Yes, I know this is an extreme case, but I think you get my drift.

I don't intend to sound like an old fogey lecturing you. You probably already know this, but it's worth mentioning: make sure you use protection. Even if she says she's on the Pill or whatever, it doesn't matter. Women have been known to lie about it. It's your responsibility to protect yourself, both from an unplanned pregnancy and from any sexually transmitted diseases.

Lecture over. Carry on.

http://www.gdwriter.com/images/ethel.jpg

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-17-06, 06:23 PM
A condom is just a smart decesion no matter how well you know the partner.

I'm not sure what I wanna do with her. Part of me wants to try and salvage what ever part of the friendship is there, but part of me wants to run like hell and forget her. I'm almost positive shes playing games with me or something. She hasn't returned any of my messages on myspace since school got out, before, she would always respond and stuff. I wonder where I went wrong, and what I did....

Either way, I'm not gonna spend my entire summer pining over her. It's time to move on.

By the way Gary, nice reference to "Fatal Attraction". That movie scared the shit out of me!

gdwriter
05-17-06, 07:39 PM
I'm not gonna spend my entire summer pining over her. It's time to move on.
I think you've answered your own question. Her loss.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-17-06, 07:41 PM
Maybe I'll call her later this summer to see if she wants to hang out or something, but right now it's not looking good.

77CDV
05-17-06, 09:25 PM
Maybe I'll call her later this summer to see if she wants to hang out or something, but right now it's not looking good.

:horse:

I think this sums up the state of this relationship. I know it's not easy to move on, even when you objectively know you should (been there). It's worse when you've fallen hard (you have), and the other person's just played you (been there, too). I'd give this gal, and her cousin, a very wide berth. Go read DopeStar's initial posts again. Preparation for next time. FWIW, I'm sorry you got hosed. Bummer.

Craig

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-17-06, 09:40 PM
No mooooore Mr Nice guy no more Mr cleaaaannnnn!

You know, its not THAT hard to move on actually. I was kinda mad and bummed about it for a day or two, but then I realized that it really makes no difference because I'll probably never see her again, and it was fun while it lasted but I've learned my lessons here. Never go after any 17 year olds, and never borrow girls money. She still owes me 9 dollars goddamnit!

Oh well, I'm gonna look on the bright side. It's not like we went out and she cheated on me. That would be so much worse!

gdwriter
05-18-06, 03:43 AM
No mooooore Mr Nice guy no more Mr cleaaaannnnn!
At the risk of sounding like Ann Landers or some dorky high school guidance counselor, I'd hate for you to turn into some a**hole with women just because some of them seem more attracted to bad boys than to nice guys.

There's a difference between being a genuine nice guy and a doormat. By refusing to play along with her games, you're proving that you're not a doormat. That's good.

I hate to use a cliché, but it got to be one because it's true: don't try to be somebody you're not. Just be yourself. Trying to be somebody you're not is exhausting, and you can never pull it off 24/7. If somebody only likes the person you're trying to be, what will happen when the real you slips out?

I've always wondered why women seem to be attracted more to guys who treat them like crap. I wish I had an answer for you, but I don't. At the same time, I'm not sure I'd want to be with a woman who found a**holes attractive.

Bottom line, if a woman isn't interested in the real you, don't waste your time. A woman worth spending time with is one who likes you as you are (and vice versa). I've long since stopped worrying about whether people like me. As Popeye said, I am what I am.

Actually, I'm starting to feel like Lucy Van Pelt from Peanuts. Five cents, please.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-18-06, 11:21 AM
Good advice GDwriter. I can remember back in high school, I was trying to get everyone to like me and stuff, but now I just be myself, and people will get to know the true me. I don't care so much about being well liked anymore. I'm just there to get the job done, same thing at my job too.

I was kidding about the "No more Mr. Nice guy" part. I had to make that reference to that Alice Cooper song. I didn't mean I was gonna be an ******* to women, because that's never been me. I just meant that I was done with this Samantha bullshit and I'm moving on.

I guess after meeting all these girls that didn't share any similarities to me, I was overly happy to meet someone who shared some interests of mine, especially one as good looking as her, but alas, it didn't work out. Oh well. I'll probably meet some really kickass girl sometime over the summer and start something. I can see it now....

I'm at Car Craft Summer Nationals in July, looking at this really nice '76 Eldorado and this girl comes up next to me and starts looking at it too, then we start talking about it and yeah...

Tombo47
05-18-06, 11:35 AM
Listen man i didnt read through thsi whole thread yet...but im goona tell you right now...if you come off as such a ncie guy then your are automatically labeled as a "freind"....you need to give off some aura of dominance over her...not that you are better than her...but as long as she knows you have other shit to worry about than her then your in the green. This is ussually due to the fact that women generally like thigns that will challenege them, and if she thinks your goona jump for her she is goona put you on hold. Thats the way they are alot of the time. Look busy, and dont be too cocky. The trick is to have a life of your own, let her know it without bragging or comming off as a dick, be open and fluid in conversation. Give ehr a reason to be itnerested even if she has a boyfriend.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-18-06, 11:39 AM
Yup, already established that earlier in the thread. Thanks though.

Aura of dominance: "Hey bitch! Wax my car!" LOL!

derrty_deville
05-18-06, 03:05 PM
Aura of dominance: "Hey bitch! Wax my car!" LOL!
:thepan: WRONG

Give her a toothbrush and say "The wheels are dirty"

Waxing the car is too much fun.:highfive:

OffThaHorseCEO
05-18-06, 03:40 PM
ha, hey sometimes jealousy is your friend...

i hope my girlfriend doesnt read this but heres what happened

i was in your situation basically, actually mine was worse, i actually got the "just friends" line even after we made out, went out lots, and had tons of fun together.

well, i finally got myself to move on, went thru one horror story (fraudulent baby mama drama) and then met a pretty cool girl at a mex restaurant (read "so i got a girls number").
i went out a few times with her, and then she randomly came to my 2nd job to "visit". my now-girlfriend works there and saw her come in and visit and saw me walkin with her talkin with her etc. she later admitted that she surprised herself, she had gotten extremely jealous in the sitation and found herself "watchin us and completely ignoring the people who were talkin to her" i think this was the convincing factor that made her see what she really felt. seeing me with another girl, and she couldnt stand the thought, made her realize she wanted to be more than friends.

well that along with the fact that a very good friend of mine had a talk with her during a drive back from florida, which was before the incident and got the gears moving a lil bit, but still i think that was the deciding factor

anyways, try to get in the same situation, if not then you still come out of it with a hot girl

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-18-06, 11:11 PM
and found herself "watchin us and completely ignoring the people who were talkin to her" i think this was the convincing factor that made her see what she really felt. seeing me with another girl, and she couldnt stand the thought, made her realize she wanted to be more than friends.

hah! Nice!!

TagApl4
05-19-06, 12:02 PM
Its kind of late for me to chime in but i feel it is necessary because i see u are in desperate need of help young buck. And i can make your dreams come true. That is if you are interested in sex, or making her fall in love with u. As for long term relationiships go i have not worked that out yet cus i'm a bit of a man hoe. *thats my disclaimer*

As far as this girl u met on myspace and are pursuing; give it up, it has been far too long and u are not going to win (sex), you are a friend and girls take that zone serious very few make it out. I think your best bet is to have sex with her cousin actually. In fact if you had sex with her cousin girl number one may realize she was slipping and get back on it. You dont have to have sex with her cus i dont know if you could work your way out that sticky situation that is a stage 5 playa move and i dont know if u r there. So just play around with the cusin flirty so she talks to the friend more about u keeping u on her mind. Just fake interest, slight attraction see what happens. And u never know what may happen with her cousin. Bonds between girls are not as tight as bonds with guys and best friends. I have had orgies with cousins, and slept with several girls who were "best friends" at least 3 pair i can think of immediately.

Here is where u went wrong. you were far to passive, and i do not mean actively calling her or trying to hang out. You have to tell her/ all girls your intentions. This is what keeps you out the friend Zone. Girls dont typically become friends with people that tell them they want to have sex. And if a girl does not want you sexually she will let you know and you will save youself time, mantal anguish, and probabally money in your case. If you want sex your conversations should involve a good amount of it. Find ways to subtly relate whatever the topic is to your sexual needs. If she is turned off by u talking to her sexually she doesnt want it from you.

Quick note on getting the girl. Nothing she does is wrong or unacceptable. I mean nothing, If she tells you she likes doing it in pig stalls animals involved. Just tell her u like dirty sex too. Liberating a woman sexaully can easilly be one of the most satisfying experiences of your life. Appease women at all opportunities but rmain stern and confident in who you are.

I dont want my post to run on forever b/c i want people to read this valuable info so PM if u have a specific question. and i can turn you into a small version of me:stirpot: . MN wont be ready for it. :worship: :highfive:

davesdeville
05-20-06, 05:53 AM
^^That right there is an example of an 'aura of dominance.'

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-22-06, 08:05 PM
hmmmm interesting...

lemme clarify this, because even at this point, I'm confused.

Ellie is the one I met last May. She is the one I was friends with first that introduced me to her cousin Samantha, which was the one that I really liked, also the one who was "mind fu**ing" me. Anyways, by this point, I have decided to pretty much give up with Samantha, seeing as how she was just playing games with me and "using" me to an extent. I'm not gonna make any move towards her that would indicate that I still wanna be friends or anything else towards her. If she does something to me, than so be it, but I'm not gonna sit around, wasting my summer, waiting in vain for that to happen.

On the other hand, Ellie and I still talk online and stuff. Things are as they always were between me and her, casual friends. She has a boyfriend now, so anything sexual is pretty much out of the picture. I wasn't counting on anything to happen either. I had a thing for her last winter, almost asked her out as a matter of fact, but times change and I just think of her as a casual friend now. I'd still like to hang out with her this summer sometime, I'm sure I will, go party or something.

Anyways, I just wanted to get that clarified.

Destroyer
05-23-06, 05:56 PM
She has a boyfriend now, so anything sexual is pretty much out of the picture.You could not be farther from reality on this one. :eek:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-23-06, 06:00 PM
Bum chicka waah waah (cue porno music)

TagApl4
05-24-06, 10:41 AM
You could not be farther from reality on this one. :eek:
The exact thought that went through my head when i read that statement. You are young dumb and full of cum and so is she. No relationship is exclusivly serious untill they are married, and the divorce rate is nearly 60% so what does that tell you. In our demographic ages 18-23 90% of people in relationships commil infadelity; people not men. The statistics are in your corner dont let a lil road block get in the way of some new trim!!! (Sorry to all the ladies reading this I know i'm a dog, and i know i'm a reason that 90% dating and 60% married cheat:devilheh: )

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-24-06, 11:25 AM
You are young dumb and full of cum and so is she.

Hah! "Young, dumb and full of cum" is the name of a porno movie!

Good advice though, I'll see what I can do..

DBA-One
05-24-06, 02:13 PM
I'm not even going to bother reading all the pages of this thread. I think I get the idea. The way I got my wife was to pretend I didn't give a shit. I was real in to her. Love at first sight really (yes, it happens) She was in to me and then pulled away a week later. We had it out and I basically said if she wasn't interested many were and it is her loss. Well, it worked perfectly because once a woman thinks she can't have you is when she just has to have you! We have been married 7 years now and 2 kids later still going strong.

Hell, women usually never even looked twice at me until I had my wedding ring on. Granted it is nice with platinum and diamonds all around so it gets the attention. Still, if you look what it is attached to it is no big deal but somehow.....

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-24-06, 04:53 PM
DBA, where you been recently?

DBA-One
05-24-06, 04:55 PM
Had lots of issues -health stuff with my teeth but I'm over that now. The wife started a new job early last month and I've had to be single dad a lot because of that. Things are starting to even out now so I hope to be around more often.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-24-06, 05:01 PM
Good to have you back!

I thought you got so immersed in those brochures I sent you that you forgot all about us ;)

DBA-One
05-24-06, 05:05 PM
No chance I'd forget about this site! I was reminded to come here because I got an email saying my supporting member thingy was about up. The brochures are safely put away with the others I have. Now that you mention it, I may dig them out and look at them tonight. This year I dove back in to remote controlled cars so that has taken up a lot of my time and money as well! I haven't really spent much on my Caddy. Just gas and a new battery two weeks ago. She doesn't ask for much and I appreciate that.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-24-06, 05:15 PM
I've recently taken a certain liking to the '92-'97 Sevilles, especially the '96-97 STS's

Night Wolf
05-24-06, 11:03 PM
hmmm, after skiming thru some of the posts....

I am so glad I recently met a girl that goes against the grain from everything everyone is saying about what do do/not to do etc...

when you need to spend the time pretending to be someone you are not (tough guy, ignor, bad boy etc...) its not going to work out. Be who you really are, be paitent and one day it'll all work, there is someone out there that likes you for you, not you for who you try to be.

I'm glad I didn't pull any of those games.

OffThaHorseCEO
05-25-06, 12:34 PM
...when you need to spend the time pretending to be someone you are not (tough guy, ignor, bad boy etc...) its not going to work out...

so i guess it didnt work out for dba-one,

its not always about pretending, its about a different approach

Daniel Almestica
05-25-06, 01:32 PM
maybe it's just me but you are young and should not worry to much about one women, keep doing what you are doing but take other girls out and have fun with them. with time if the women comes around then you can take her too. damm it great to grow in nyc at most boy's have at least three girls. keep at it thing will getter better

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-25-06, 01:57 PM
Moving on now....

There are other women (obviously) I got a couple of other girls numbers recently, and I'll call them when I feel like it.

DBA-One
05-25-06, 02:00 PM
so i guess it didnt work out for dba-one,

its not always about pretending, its about a different approach

Um, I've been married to the woman I talked about for seven years. What do you think didn't work out? It's not pretending, it is playing the game and I can do it as good as any woman.

DBA-One
05-25-06, 02:04 PM
hmmm, after skiming thru some of the posts....

I am so glad I recently met a girl that goes against the grain from everything everyone is saying about what do do/not to do etc...

when you need to spend the time pretending to be someone you are not (tough guy, ignor, bad boy etc...) its not going to work out. Be who you really are, be paitent and one day it'll all work, there is someone out there that likes you for you, not you for who you try to be.

I'm glad I didn't pull any of those games.

Oh and if you are really 18 give it some time. I don't think at your age you are old enough to tell anyone other than your buddies how to deal with a woman, maybe a "girl" though. Follow me? You will find when you get older that women get more and more sophisticated and the things a 17 or 18 year old girl wants now, that you can offer, wont cut it when you are older.

Not trying to be a dick but you do not know what you think you do.

OffThaHorseCEO
05-25-06, 02:35 PM
Um, I've been married to the woman I talked about for seven years. What do you think didn't work out? It's not pretending, it is playing the game and I can do it as good as any woman.

hope you realized that was sarcasm on my part hehe, the comment was aimed at nightwolf he said if you get into a relationship by doin this and that then its not gonna work, and i replied sarcastically with "so i guess it didnt work out for dba-one. judging by your earlier post it obviously did, since you said you were married with children for a long time

sometimes it gets aggravating "playin the game" but its part of life and i think its a good thing, its a challenge and challenge is always good even if it doesnt seem so good sometimes.

the one time i came across a fairly attractive girl that was no challenge, i didnt even pursue her, she was basically throwin herself at me and i was like "meh"

honest to god, we had a conversation like this

her: hey maybe tomorrow i can go see your apartment...
me: tomorrow night?
her: no im baby sittin tomorrow night, i meant during the day
me: o i work during the day
her: wat time?
me: 8 am to 12 noon
her: well between noon and 5
me: hmm, ok, if its cloudy and cold, then yes, but if its sunny and warm, ill be washing and waxing my car.

no wkeep in mind any other girl would have said "o f*ck you and your car" and then slammed the phone down and never called again, and thats what i was expecting and that was my desired reaction, BUT heres what happened.

her: ok makes sense, ill be hoping for rain till then.

i felt like shit after that, but i was genuinely not interested. it was just too easy.

DBA-One
05-25-06, 03:11 PM
My bad, the sarcasm detector wasn't working today. It's in the shop! I had hoped I missed something there.

DBA-One
05-25-06, 03:21 PM
And just so we are clear. I never blew her off or tried to actually. I just got tired of the hot/cold thing. I simply said in so many words that if she wasn't interested, many would be. That was a simple fact. No game there really because I was tired of being played with. However, it was a smart move because it turned things around. It isn't like she came crawling back with zero dignity or something. If that were the case I'd have lost all interest. I simply made my point and once I did it all came together.

Night Wolf
05-25-06, 04:44 PM
Oh and if you are really 18 give it some time. I don't think at your age you are old enough to tell anyone other than your buddies how to deal with a woman, maybe a "girl" though. Follow me? You will find when you get older that women get more and more sophisticated and the things a 17 or 18 year old girl wants now, that you can offer, wont cut it when you are older.

Not trying to be a dick but you do not know what you think you do.

Sore spot?

Ah well, I'll keep doing what I am doing. Thanks, I am happy.

PS, I woudln't exactly stereotype all 18 y/o, guys or girls.

Ah well, there was a reason I wasn't posting in this thread, this will be the last.

DBA-One
05-25-06, 05:07 PM
Good

OffThaHorseCEO
05-25-06, 05:29 PM
Sore spot?

Ah well, I'll keep doing what I am doing. Thanks, I am happy.

PS, I woudln't exactly stereotype all 18 y/o, guys or girls.

Ah well, there was a reason I wasn't posting in this thread, this will be the last.

hey dont get me wrong, you could consider yourself lucky, you got what you wanted without all the bullshit, some would say thats a great thing, some would rather have the bullshit, some may not even consider it bullshit. its like, why go huntin for food when you could pick it up at the grocery store.

i think it adds character to the relationship, in the same way a hunter probably enjoys his food more because he knows he did it all him/herself.

DBA-One
05-25-06, 05:43 PM
I agree with the hunter analogy. I'd rather skip any and all BS but I think every relationship has it. Even if someone doesn't know it just yet.....

TagApl4
05-26-06, 10:19 AM
Moving on now....

There are other women (obviously) I got a couple of other girls numbers recently, and I'll call them when I feel like it.

:2thumbs: spoken like a true professional, you live and you learn!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-26-06, 12:21 PM
:2thumbs: spoken like a true professional, you live and you learn!

Yeah, plus they're NOT 17!!!!!!

16-17 seems to be a pretty shaky age for women. The girls whos numbers I've got now are my age, and I'm supposed to hang out with one of them this weekend.

DBA-One
05-26-06, 02:11 PM
Good luck:thumbsup:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-26-06, 04:54 PM
Yeah thanks! Shes got something pretty "interesting" planned!

TagApl4
05-31-06, 12:54 PM
Yeah thanks! Shes got something pretty "interesting" planned!
How "interesting" was your date this weekend with the new girl. I like a chick that will do the planning she is good in my book.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-31-06, 01:04 PM
It didn't pan out. She got sick with strep over the weekend, PLUS she got back together with her EX yesterday so I'm on the hunt yet again....

TagApl4
05-31-06, 01:10 PM
:thepan: Man u just cant get a break. Sorry bout that. U just need to go out with your boys and pick up some new trim for the night and u will feel like a new man.

LittleB
05-31-06, 01:14 PM
And just so we are clear. I never blew her off or tried to actually. I just got tired of the hot/cold thing.

We totally do that too.....we are so weird :nono:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-31-06, 02:19 PM
:thepan: Man u just cant get a break. Sorry bout that. U just need to go out with your boys and pick up some new trim for the night and u will feel like a new man.

Hahaha Yeah, we need to work on that, hit up some parties, meet some girls, have some fun!!

DBA-One
05-31-06, 02:41 PM
We totally do that too.....we are so weird :nono:

I don't get it.

LittleB
05-31-06, 03:06 PM
I don't get it.

I didn't do it in the beginning of the relationship though. I always stayed positive and focused on having a good time etc. Some girls do it in the beginning to kind of test the guy. See how he'll react. We might be cold and back off to see if the guy will come after us...see if he'll be extra sweet, ask us what's wrong etc. That's the best way to put it, it's a test. Every once and a while I catch myself doing it now basically to just get attention from my guy. It's been 5 years now, and sometimes we catch ourselves acting a little more like room mates, and I might be standoffish to see if he'll notice, and try to get close me etc. I don't know...HORMONES! You guys can be guilty of things too so it's not just us, although we are pretty complicated. I at least, try not to be. I try to stay in tune with it, and look at things from his perspective...

DBA-One
05-31-06, 03:14 PM
Then I think there was a misunderstanding. I completely agree with what you just wrote. I never meant anyone to think I was saying "women are nuts but no guy is" That is BS. I'm a fickle person but not so much in a relationship. A real relationship is never easy and it takes work on both sides. However, Sometimes either side might have to be put out a bit to please their mate. We all need attention sometimes and the way we need it on a particular day may not be in line with the "person you know" follow me? Everyone want to be appreciated by the person they love and love makes you do something's that do not always make sense. Of course, that is sometimes a good thing.

What you talk about is really keeping the fire burning. What I was talking about was one day "I want you" the next "I don't want you" Follow me?

LittleB
05-31-06, 04:58 PM
Then I think there was a misunderstanding. I completely agree with what you just wrote. I never meant anyone to think I was saying "women are nuts but no guy is" That is BS. I'm a fickle person but not so much in a relationship. A real relationship is never easy and it takes work on both sides. However, Sometimes either side might have to be put out a bit to please their mate. We all need attention sometimes and the way we need it on a particular day may not be in line with the "person you know" follow me? Everyone want to be appreciated by the person they love and love makes you do something's that do not always make sense. Of course, that is sometimes a good thing.

What you talk about is really keeping the fire burning. What I was talking about was one day "I want you" the next "I don't want you" Follow me?

Ahhh I see. Yeah I definitely never did that, but I would assume somehow it is still a test. Or it is the woman trying to figure out what she wants. Our emotions can change so quickly, and she honestly could want you one day, and not the next until she really gets to know the guy and figures out what she wants. I don't know, I don't want to speak for other women because they seem to do a lot of things I don't understand #1) Always checking up on their man, calling them to find out where they are, playing 20 question etc. #2) Getting upset if they go out with their boys..you get the picture lol Trust is so important, if you have to play 20 questions then m aybe you should re-evaluate your relationship. Anyway that wasn't directed at anyone lol just my own little input.

DBA-One
05-31-06, 06:03 PM
No harm B. That 20 questions street runs both ways, too. If a guy has to ask so much then he probably know the answer he doesn't want to hear or worse, pushes the woman in to it! I wont live that way.

LittleB
05-31-06, 06:13 PM
No harm B. That 20 questions street runs both ways, too. If a guy has to ask so much then he probably know the answer he doesn't want to hear or worse, pushes the woman in to it! I wont live that way.

Exactly...I have friends that deal with that in their relationships and I think it's CRAZY. Obviously there is no trust there. I think girls tend to do it more to guys, and I hear them complain about it all of the time. You are right, it pushes the other one away to an extent.

DBA-One
05-31-06, 06:27 PM
Werd

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-02-06, 01:05 AM
So I met one of the evening receptionists at work today, real cute girl, seems like she'd be someone I'd take an interest in. How should I approach her so she doesnt think of me just as a friend?

Night Wolf
06-02-06, 01:12 AM
Ask her to go to cosmic (moonlight?) bowling with you..... just you two.

TagApl4
06-02-06, 01:22 PM
I dont know if cosmic bowling is the jump off in Egan MN, so if that doesnt work i'd take her on a date, u dont take friends on dates. dinner sends the clear message u r pursuing her. And dont take her to a national resturant chain like Red Lobster, TGIFridays, Applebees, Chilies those r so lame. Local resturaunts, hole in the walls she has necer been to, gourmet, exhibition cooking is always the way to go it shows u put some kind of thought into it.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-02-06, 01:45 PM
Interesting. That'll come later. I have to get to know her more first.

DBA-One
06-02-06, 02:01 PM
Ask her if she is interested in something you may know about like art, stars, planets, whatever. Make it something out doors. Even if you sat at a junk yard but explained what each car was and why some are important to you she will get a glimpse at your soul. Just make it intersting. it doesn't even cost anything. Keep her out late and buy her a Slurpee and I don't care how cold it is. I know that sounds a bit nuts but you will have to have some faith on that one.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-02-06, 02:12 PM
Interesting! I'll get to know her more first though.

OffThaHorseCEO
06-02-06, 02:33 PM
make sure "get to know" doesnt mean become her friend

in thinkin back, i realized that the dates i chose as "safe first dates" ended up being more friendly hang out spots. theres a difference between a nice-but-not-so-well-known restaurant and a five star place difference being one can be nice and romantic, the second is just overdoin it for a first date.

my (maybe useless) advice is to ask her to somewhere which will definitely feel like a date, and if you ask her out and she says "you mean like a date" reply yes, if she says yea, you got the date, if she says no then you didnt lose out cause if she had said "you mean like a date" and she had agreed, it coulda lead to the whole just friends thing again, since you didnt really take her on a date.....

naw'm sayin

OffThaHorseCEO
06-02-06, 02:39 PM
as a matter of fact, ask her out without knowin a damn thing about her, thats wat first dates are for, then you run zero risk of becoming her friend...

the way i see it, it leaves no doubt in her mind, you found her attractive and wanna take her out, not cause you like her company, yet

i think, someone back me up on this

DBA-One
06-02-06, 02:54 PM
"you mean like a date" reply yes

Reply "exactly that!" don't come off arrogant but a woman likes to see a bit of confidence and don't confuse it with arrogance. If you can display some self-assuredness a woman will feel safe with you. Anything else and you are just riding the fence. Hell, after 16 pages in this thread you might want to just go out and do it and forget internet advice!

TagApl4
06-02-06, 03:04 PM
A lil tip on impressing a girl on a date. Take her to do something only chicks would really be into, but be well versed on it. I take girls to the Botanical Gargends here in Atlanta. And before i go everytime i will get online and research lil facts on honey suckels, lillies, poinsedas, humming birds whatever. I take so many girls there the people know my name, and i couldnt really care about flowers, but when i am recognized by employees the girls swoon. I am also big on the Arts, meuseums, any festival (its surprisingly fun to poke fun at mid-evil idiots, and treckies), jazz, lil art galleries where u can actually buy paintings are good cus then u can always talk of future plans of being a baller filling your house of thousands of $$$$ in art... Always impresses them gaurantee. But, make sure u do your research b4 u go anywhere even a movie so u arent standing around dumb to what u r getting yourself into, and it cuts out the awkward scilence too.
I'd save taking her to the salvage yard for when she knew me a lil better and we were just hanging out one afternoon w/ nothing to do. And slurpees after midnight do work :thumbsup: girls like unconventional, u have to be different to keep their attention and keep them around. But be weary cus I have problems getting them to leave when i get tired of them.

Night Wolf
06-02-06, 04:44 PM
Happiness is marrying your best friend.

My friend Michelle's parents have a plaque on their kitchen wall. I really like it.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-02-06, 04:47 PM
^ That sounds like something I'd believe in.

The sex sure would be awkward though.

OffThaHorseCEO
06-02-06, 05:54 PM

of course, me too, but it was mentioned a few posts back that youre young dumb etc etc. nows not the time to find marriage, nows not the time to find love, nows the time to get your wang wet at least a few times.

or else youll be married to your first or second sex partner and you wont be able to help but wonder what other 'tang is like. and if your her first or second, dont think she wont be wondering wat other wang is like, its human nature.

OffThaHorseCEO
06-02-06, 05:55 PM
Happiness is marrying your best friend.

My friend Michelle's parents have a plaque on their kitchen wall. I really like it.

your friend or your "friend"

Night Wolf
06-03-06, 01:30 AM
of course, me too, but it was mentioned a few posts back that youre young dumb etc etc. nows not the time to find marriage, nows not the time to find love, nows the time to get your wang wet at least a few times.

or else youll be married to your first or second sex partner and you wont be able to help but wonder what other 'tang is like. and if your her first or second, dont think she wont be wondering wat other wang is like, its human nature.

My gosh I beg to differ on that one.

your friend or your "friend"

Imagine that, I've been very good friends with a girl for.... going on 6 years now, and we have never had any sexual relations.... unbelieveable.

derrty_deville
06-03-06, 01:50 AM
Back to topic. What would Chad need to do to get from the friendzone to the trojanzone.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-03-06, 11:58 AM
Trojan Man!!!

DopeStar 156
06-03-06, 04:37 PM

Actually, it's not really all that awkward...... :halo:

OffThaHorseCEO
06-03-06, 11:11 PM
what happened to voluntarily not postin in this thread anymore? (nightwolf)

most of the time your thinkin will land people in the friendzone

Night Wolf
06-04-06, 12:45 AM
what happened to voluntarily not postin in this thread anymore? (nightwolf)

most of the time your thinkin will land people in the friendzone

What happened?

I now know for a fact my way of thinking works.

Keyword there is "most". "Most" relationships that people are mentioning in this thread are not long term, they are short term, bang and go relationships. If thats what you want, more power to ya, sorry, not for me in the least. I would rather wait for as long as it takes for the right one to come along then feel the need to be with someone new every weekend.

Some things changed since I posted the first reply, and I now fully back how I feel, if that bothers you, its your problem, not mine.

DopeStar 156
06-04-06, 03:03 AM
What happened?

I now know for a fact my way of thinking works.

Keyword there is "most". "Most" relationships that people are mentioning in this thread are not long term, they are short term, bang and go relationships. If thats what you want, more power to ya, sorry, not for me in the least. I would rather wait for as long as it takes for the right one to come along then feel the need to be with someone new every weekend.

Some things changed since I posted the first reply, and I now fully back how I feel, if that bothers you, its your problem, not mine.
There's a lotta truth in this statement.....

I was single from August to April and had a lotta one nighters and now that I'm dating someone I've been with for almost two months now, I gotta say everything seems so much better. I love the connection we share and the love we have for each other. One nighters are fun, but I'm enjoying this more.....

OffThaHorseCEO
06-04-06, 03:53 PM
...and had a lotta one nighters and now that I'm dating someone I've been with for almost two months now....

exactly, youve experienced the other side, im not sayin its gotta be one nighters, and im not sayin its bad that nightwolf thinks this way, but im sure iluvcaddy's isnt tryin to fall in love or get married at this point, i dont know if i mentioned this already but im with a girl that i feel is perfect for me, ill be with her for as long as it lasts, hopefully a good long while.but i dont feel like i wanna marry her and stuff like that. not now at least, for now i wanna stack my paper, get my life right, THEN think about gettin someone else in the mix. if shes still in my life by the time my life is where i want it to be, and shes still the same awesome person i think she is now, then it definitely could be her.

besides youll never find the right one without being involved in multiple relationships, i mean youre waiting for what? a sign on her piece and chain that says "i am the right one?".

and btw, Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. Chuck Norris can kill 100 percent of whatever the **** he wants.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-04-06, 04:30 PM
Here's what I want in a woman, right off my myspace page:

"I would like to meet a nice loyal, kind, truthful girl thats around my age, who's really laid back and doesnt mind hanging out, and thats got the same interests as me :)"

Night Wolf
06-05-06, 02:12 AM
If you don't feel like the person you are dating is worth marrying.... why are yuo dating in the first place?

My way of thinking, probably differs then most here, I know it does. You all give you advice, I give mine, thats all. But because I am pretty much alone here on my views, I am seen as the outcast... Its ok though, I am used to it.

besides youll never find the right one without being involved in multiple relationships, i mean youre waiting for what? a sign on her piece and chain that says "i am the right one?".

Never?!?

In the past I would just go off gut instinct as far as advice and what not, but now, I say from real life experience. I have met the most amazing girl I could have ever met.... and... if I took the majority of the advice given in this thread, I wouldn't have met her, its as simple as that.

I would rather wait for as long as it takes to find the person I will spend the rest of my life with, then "hook up" with a new girl every weekend....or, date a girl I have no intention of ever getting serious with, just to have "easy access" to some things.

OffThaHorseCEO
06-05-06, 10:36 AM
see you read all wrong, and you didnt even read some parts of my post.

- i never said anything about "easy access" anything, this girl is a virgin and plans to stay that way until marriage, and i respect that.

- i didnt say she wasnt worth marrying, i said she was perfect for me, which means id marry her, but im 23, im not ready for marriage at this time, shes 19, not ready for marriage at this time. if you take the time to read the entire post, i said, once my life is right, if shes still in my life, and shes ready for marriage, shes a definite candidate.

im glad you found someone who you feel is the most amazing girl you will ever meet, and as i said before, thats great and i hope it lasts as long as you want it to last. unfortunately its not that easy for everyone.

im not tryin to discredit your way of thinking dont get me wrong, im tryin to get you to understand mine a little bit more.

Night Wolf
06-05-06, 12:05 PM
Yes, I read your whole post.

i never said anything about "easy access" anything,

That wasn't in reference to you. It was in reference to dating someone you don't plan on marrying... in general. I mentioned that because a couple guys at school were tlaking about their g/f and how they would never even think of marrying them, so I asked, then why are you dating? they said because it was more easy then trying to find a new girl every weekend.

this girl is a virgin and plans to stay that way until marriage, and i respect that.

Thinking along the same lines as me, thats good. I bet she wishes that the guy she ends up marrying would have done the same thing.

About the age thing, its all realitive with different people. By the time I am 23, I know I would be ready for marriage. I have always said I would so easily pass up the whole dating and drama thing if it ment I would find the person I would live the rest of my life with early on, I have no desire to be with a whole bunch of differnt girls, one-nighters or hook ups or any of that, So I wait, very paitently. But if I know its the right girl, then age is nothing but a number... kinda like the miles on your car, some people take them for face value, I, personally am not going to let a number make a life decsion for me, in whatever the case may be.

If ya'll are really ment for each other, then you will find a way to make it work, and when the right time comes in both of your lives, you'll make the commitment, I hope it works out for you, seems like you've met a girl you really like.

LittleB
06-05-06, 12:44 PM
I agree with the age aint nuthin but a number thing :sneaky: :D

DopeStar 156
06-05-06, 12:54 PM
That's because your man's like 40!!!!:thepan:

LittleB
06-05-06, 12:55 PM

:thehand: :jawdrop: :eek: :rant2: NO HE IS NOT!!!!

DopeStar 156
06-05-06, 12:57 PM
What?! I...I didn't say that.... :halo:

LittleB
06-05-06, 01:01 PM
What?! I...I didn't say that.... :halo:

http://s3.phpbbforfree.com/forums/images/smiles/squint.gif (javascript:emoticon(':suspect:')) http://s3.phpbbforfree.com/forums/images/smiles/whosnext.gif (javascript:emoticon(':wantsome:'))http://s3.phpbbforfree.com/forums/images/smiles/threaten.gif (javascript:emoticon(':threaten:')) http://s3.phpbbforfree.com/forums/images/smiles/gym.gif (javascript:emoticon(':hit:')) http://s3.phpbbforfree.com/forums/images/smiles/sob.gif (javascript:emoticon(':sob:'))

http://s3.phpbbforfree.com/forums/images/smiles/s-redeemer.gif (javascript:emoticon(':oh****:'))

Adam
06-05-06, 01:03 PM

haha now that you mention it he did look old enough to be my dad... :D

LittleB
06-05-06, 01:05 PM
haha now that you mention it he did look old enough to be my dad... :D

OMG what the hell. You guys are just jealous! That's some bullshit right there :rant2: :rant2: :rant2: :rant2: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

DopeStar 156
06-05-06, 01:08 PM
Naah he's a good lookin' kid. You guys would make some sexy babies together.

LittleB
06-05-06, 01:11 PM
Naah he's a good lookin' kid. You guys would make some sexy babies together.

Thank you for overcoming your jealousy and your ever lasting infatuation with me, and admitting the truth :p :sneaky: :lildevil:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-05-06, 01:14 PM

Tell that to the pedophiles!

DopeStar 156
06-05-06, 01:15 PM
Thank you for overcoming your jealousy and your ever lasting infatuation with me, and admitting the truth :p :sneaky: :lildevil:
No problem, just know that when you guys make your first sexy baby, it belongs to me.....

*Manicial laughter*
:lildevil:

LittleB
06-05-06, 01:19 PM
No problem, just know that when you guys make your first sexy baby, it belongs to me.....

*Manicial laughter*
:lildevil:

You wish! :bigroll: :lildevil:

:shhh: You're not suppose to tell anyone about that :histeric:

LittleB
06-05-06, 01:20 PM
Tell that to the pedophiles!

Ew...well not if you are a pedophile! :thehand:

Adam
06-05-06, 01:29 PM
OMG what the hell. You guys are just jealous! That's some bullshit right there :rant2: :rant2: :rant2: :rant2: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA its ok Meg you have got to know we are just joking. you know i love ya!

LittleB
06-05-06, 01:31 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA its ok Meg you have got to know we are just joking. you know i love ya!

It's all good :D :highfive:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-05-06, 02:05 PM
Thank you for overcoming your ever lasting infatuation with me

Who said he overcame it?

LittleB
06-05-06, 02:10 PM
Who said he overcame it?

HAHA well he did, for that moment :histeric:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-05-06, 02:25 PM
I dunno... he certainly came over something, but I'm not sure it was his infatuation with you! ;)

OffThaHorseCEO
06-05-06, 03:06 PM
so whats the deal I~LUV~Caddys879. hows it goin with the lady?

LittleB
06-05-06, 04:41 PM
I dunno... he certainly came over something, but I'm not sure it was his infatuation with you! ;)\

WOW!! I think I took that in a way that you didn't mean AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA OK sorry, sick mind here :rolleyes:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-05-06, 05:11 PM
so whats the deal I~LUV~Caddys879. hows it goin with the lady?

You mean the one I work with? Things are off to a good start, with Dopestar's help, I used myspace to do some reconnaissance on her. I found out we have some common interests and stuff. So that's a good sign. I don't see her until Thursday though, so I'll let you know then.

And yes Meg, you probably took that joke the way I intended it! ;)

TagApl4
06-05-06, 05:17 PM

LMAO :crybaby:

LittleB
06-05-06, 05:32 PM

Oh ok good...I am glad we are on the same page ;) :highfive:

DopeStar 156
06-06-06, 12:57 AM
You mean the one I work with? Things are off to a good start, with Dopestar's help, I used myspace to do some reconnaissance on her. I found out we have some common interests and stuff. So that's a good sign. I don't see her until Thursday though, so I'll let you know then.

E-stalking, one of the best ways to get the dirt on someone....

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-06-06, 01:24 AM
The term E-Stalking conjures up images of big fat nekkid guys going after 13 year olds. Lets use the term "reconnaissance".

OffThaHorseCEO
06-06-06, 10:41 AM
haha, i thought you WERE a big fat nekkid guy goin after 13 yr olds

jonnyd
06-06-06, 11:13 AM
ewwwwwwww!!! atleast throw a leaf over that sh*t!!!! geeeeeeez :thepan: lol

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-06-06, 11:27 AM
Oh haha CEO....I'm quite the opposite in fact. I'm skinny (~135lbs) shorter (5'6"), fully clothed and I dont go after any one younger than 18.

OffThaHorseCEO
06-06-06, 12:50 PM
not any more you dont ;)

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-06-06, 01:40 PM
Oh shut up, her 18th birthday is this month....I think...

DopeStar 156
06-06-06, 02:34 PM
17s not SO bad.... I've got 16 year olds chasing me..... Ugh.... I like older girls....

AlBundy
06-06-06, 07:26 PM
For your sake I hope so.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-07-06, 02:32 PM
-UPDATE-

Samantha has been coming online a lot recently. I wanna talk to her and see if I can sense some feelings against me. I'm not out to win her back or anything. I just wanna see what she does. If she doesnt respond or anything, Oh well I have closure. If she does respond then cool.

77CDV
06-07-06, 02:36 PM
-UPDATE-

Samantha has been coming online a lot recently. I wanna talk to her and see if I can sense some feelings against me. I'm not out to win her back or anything. I just wanna see what she does. If she doesnt respond or anything, Oh well I have closure. If she does respond then cool.

You really are a glutton for punishment!:thepan:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-07-06, 02:37 PM
Yeah lol, why else would I drive a car that costs me $60 to drive a week?!

OffThaHorseCEO
06-07-06, 02:45 PM
Yeah lol, why else would I drive a car that costs me $60 to drive a week?!

is that all?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-07-06, 03:12 PM
Yeah, for gas.

Anyways, Samantha and I talked for a while. She said she'll pay me the money she owes me back, but she said she'd mail it to me, which obviously shows she has no interest to see me again. Oh well, got my answer.

Night Wolf
06-07-06, 03:41 PM
what was that... like 8 bucks? ;) :).... ah well, atleast you'll never have to wonder "what if"

DopeStar 156
06-07-06, 04:03 PM
Yeah, for gas.

Anyways, Samantha and I talked for a while. She said she'll pay me the money she owes me back, but she said she'd mail it to me, which obviously shows she has no interest to see me again. Oh well, got my answer.
Gimme a C!
Gimme a U!
Gimme an N!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-07-06, 04:46 PM
Dope, is "T" the next letter? ;)

Or it could be N-I-N-G

Rick, that's exactly why I did it. Maybe I'll tell her I liked her too, see where that gets me. I've really got nothing to lose, plus, I've got no (good) expectations. Yeah, it was like $9, no big deal. I've lost more money than that in worse ways. (casino)

derrty_deville
06-07-06, 04:57 PM
it was like $9. thats another 3 gallons of gogo juice

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-07-06, 05:11 PM
Or a good porno magazine....

LittleB
06-07-06, 05:14 PM
Gimme a C!
Gimme a U!
Gimme an N!

AHAHAHHAHAHHAAA! :histeric: :highfive:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-07-06, 05:24 PM
Last time I ever take a girl to Subway! I did this with this other girl I was chasing a while back, turned out the same way!

derrty_deville
06-07-06, 05:26 PM
Well if you dont hook up with Sam then get her friends.

90Brougham350
06-07-06, 05:36 PM
I usually stay out of things like this, even when advice is asked, but after reading this thread for, well, quite a while now, I can't help but chime in. My advice is to stop, take a deep breath, remember that you're only 19 years old, forget the whole situation and EVERYONE involved, and move on. You can laugh about this whole thing in a year or two. I wish I could find some way to hook you up with Ruthie's sister, she's pretty damn good looking too and she's 19. That'd be pretty sweet if you and I ended up being brothers-in-law, lol. Seriously though, close the thread, forget everything, and laugh about it. Have a beer! Hell, I'll buy you lunch sometime, just to get your mind off it!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-07-06, 05:46 PM
I moved on from her..the only reason I brought this back up was because she came online today, and I got closure. Now I won't be going "well what if" or what ever from now on. This is over, done.

Now about my coworker..

LittleB
06-07-06, 05:47 PM
I usually stay out of things like this, even when advice is asked, but after reading this thread for, well, quite a while now, I can't help but chime in. My advice is to stop, take a deep breath, remember that you're only 19 years old, forget the whole situation and EVERYONE involved, and move on. You can laugh about this whole thing in a year or two. I wish I could find some way to hook you up with Ruthie's sister, she's pretty damn good looking too and she's 19. That'd be pretty sweet if you and I ended up being brothers-in-law, lol. Seriously though, close the thread, forget everything, and laugh about it. Have a beer! Hell, I'll buy you lunch sometime, just to get your mind off it!

:yeah: Good advice!

LittleB
06-07-06, 05:48 PM
I moved on from her..the only reason I brought this back up was because she came online today, and I got closure. Now I won't be going "well what if" or what ever from now on. This is over, done.

Now about my coworker..

LOL!!!! That's a whole new story. Here comes 20 more pages :p

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-07-06, 06:07 PM
Hell, I'll buy you lunch sometime, just to get your mind off it!

Oh, Famous Daves will do good :cool2:

90Brougham350
06-07-06, 06:49 PM
Famous Daves? Maybe if my last name started with R and ended with ockefeller! lol, sounds good!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-07-06, 07:29 PM
Who's Samantha? ;)

gdwriter
06-07-06, 11:27 PM
Chad, you're lucky it's just $9 she owes you.

On the other hand, the Samantha in my life (the ex-wife) owes me about $5,000 as part of the divorce settlement. She's supposed to be making monthly payments, but I've received nothing since the end of March.

Sent an e-mail to my divorce attorney about possibly garnishing her paychecks to get my money. The short answer was, "it will take time and cost you plenty," so I'm giving her some more time to get her sh*t together and start paying me again.

But I did get a lovely bill for $90 from my lawyer.

God, my life sucks.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-08-06, 01:02 AM
It's funny you mention that. Because today when she said she still owes me money from the lunchs I bought her, she said she would mail it to me. And right there, it felt likeI was in the middle of a long, painful divorce. Here's how I saw it: "I'm too good to see you face to face, plus, I don't wanna waste all that gas, so I'll just mail it to you, you pathetic sack of shit"

God, she is a bitch.

DopeStar 156
06-08-06, 02:54 AM
Who's Samantha? ;)
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DopeStar156/Samantha/samcouch2.jpg

LOL! Sorry...

OffThaHorseCEO
06-08-06, 10:33 AM
damn dude, you were tryin to mack, you bought her lunch, let that 9 dollars go. see it as a loss playin with stocks

anyways, what if shes somehow weirdly connected to your current interest, friend of a friend of a friend type deal, and she goes around sayin, "he's trippin over 9 dollars, he bought me lunch and wants me to pay it back" that would look so bad to the new girl wouldnt it?

9 dollars is nothin between friends since thats technically wat you were and even less between "love interests". i buy my gf lunch alllll the time and dont think twice about it, i buy guy friends lunch alll the time and think nothin of it, and i mean i buy 2 or 3 guys lunch sometimes. do i keep count? no. do i ask for it back? no

tell her to keep the nine dollars! (say dont spend it all in one place hahaha, impossible nowadays)

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-08-06, 11:55 AM
Oh god, theres no way that she knows my current interest. They went to totally different high schools and stuff.

I like what Rick said "Don't worry about the $9, it's "pretty girl spending money", this is gonna happen a lot in life, don't let it get you down"

Night Wolf
06-08-06, 12:03 PM
yeah.... 9 bucks.... lol......

OffThaHorseCEO
06-08-06, 12:20 PM
Oh god, theres no way that she knows my current interest. They went to totally different high schools and stuff.

I like what Rick said "Don't worry about the $9, it's "pretty girl spending money", this is gonna happen a lot in life, don't let it get you down"

yea exactly

DopeStar 156
06-08-06, 12:48 PM
Yeah dude now you're gonna look like an ******* because you want $9 back. Mish owes me a shit load of money from "pretty girl spending money" but I just make her buy me food everyday at work.

OffThaHorseCEO
06-08-06, 02:28 PM
yep, if a girl is with me and i consider her a friend, im usually payin anyways, wether its movies dinner, drinks etc.

now,thats only if i offer and they accept, if they suggest we go somewhere or eat somewhere nice or something then im payin for me shes payin for she

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-08-06, 04:16 PM
Alright heres the thing. She brought the money up. I didn't. She told me she could mail it to me...I said ok then told her it wasnt necessary and not to worry about it. She didn't say anything after that.

LittleB
06-08-06, 05:00 PM
If you said it wasn't necessary, and then she didn't say anything after, she probably isn't going to mail it back and just accepted what you said...

OffThaHorseCEO
06-08-06, 05:06 PM
o, you should take that as definite closure then, most girls know about pretty girl spendin money, and assume it doesnt need to be payed back (this is my opinion), of course there are some that are bothered by the idea of a guy spending money with or on them, but those are few and far between.

my opinion is she wanted you to know she felt that was a debt not a gift, basically meaning she wanted no part of you.

harsh to say, but thats just my opinion.

LittleB
06-08-06, 05:13 PM
o, you should take that as definite closure then, most girls know about pretty girl spendin money, and assume it doesnt need to be payed back (this is my opinion), of course there are some that are bothered by the idea of a guy spending money with or on them, but those are few and far between.

my opinion is she wanted you to know she felt that was a debt not a gift, basically meaning she wanted no part of you.

Gonna have to agree with that. But Chad doesn't want anything to do with her anymore so it's mututal!!! :thumbsup:

OffThaHorseCEO
06-08-06, 05:15 PM
exactly, just good he knows she wont be comin back with any fatal attraction type shit

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-08-06, 06:49 PM

Eh, I've learned that long ago.

77CDV
06-09-06, 01:09 AM
Why is all this sounding more and more like a really bad episode of Divorce Court? For the love of heaven, Chad, MOVE ON!!!! This gal should have stuck with you like orange juice. Why in the name of the deities are you still obessing?!?

Craig

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-09-06, 01:11 AM
Stuck with me like orange juice? What? I don't get it

Don't you all see? I am moving on! Basically from post 218 on I was saying how it's over and I'm moving on.

77CDV
06-09-06, 01:17 AM
Stuck with me like orange juice? What? I don't get it.

Sorry, I can be obscure. What it meant was that she was just passing through, though she may have provided a short-lived boost. Rather like orange juice.

Craig

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-09-06, 01:19 AM
Oh, like trying to hold orange juice in your hands. Gotcha.

77CDV
06-09-06, 01:24 AM
Um, not so much you hands. We'll leave it there, shall we?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-09-06, 01:25 AM
Yeah I get it.

Night Wolf
06-09-06, 02:45 AM
I think this thread served its purpose.... :bouncy:

OffThaHorseCEO
06-09-06, 10:28 AM
so when are you askin the girl from work out chad

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-09-06, 11:33 AM
I dunno. I think it's a little to early now, seeing as how I've only talked to her once before, but I do work with her tonight (I think)

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-09-06, 06:08 PM
Well so she's not working tonight. That buys me like 5 more days.

Anyways, do you all think my chances would improve if I got to know her more? I mean I've worked with her for quite a while, but I didn't really talk to her until last week, before that, she'd just say Hi or whatever when she'd walk by. We work for the same company, but in different areas. I work in the service department as the parts/ service casher, and she's the receptionist in the showroom.

LittleB
06-09-06, 06:12 PM
Of course your chances would improve if you got to know her more. Just get to know her first. Don't have this big drawn out plan, because it might not go that way. Just go with the flow, get to know her, see what develops :D

OffThaHorseCEO
06-09-06, 06:15 PM
Anyways, do you all think my chances would improve if I got to know her more?

maybe, but it could also improve chances of landing in the friend zone, im not tryin to sound like an expert here, im not an expert by any means, but, ive been known to **** up before. so i know how to mess up which means i know how not to mess up

ive "gotten to know" plenty of girls, and then when i go to ask them out, they are like, "naw we friends" or something along those lines. well if you remember my "so i got this girls number" post, i didnt know anything about her except that she worked at the place where i got food, i asked for her number, got it, called her, bs'ed for about 5 to 10 minutes, then asked her out, not out like "will you be my girlfriend" but out like "lets go out this weekend" one date turned to two turned to three turned to makin out turned to she thought she was my girlfriend.

btw like i said im not an expert im just goin by what happened to me, besides, the reason shes NOT my girlfriend is because someone who had put me in the friends zone (she even told me str8 up, "your in the friends zone buddy") finally realized i wasnt friend zone material and we started dating. so both ways could work, just one way could possibly work quicker and youd have a more definitive answer without a lot of hassle