: Warsaw Chevrolet-Oldsmobile, Warsaw NC

devilleconcours100
03-25-06, 12:08 PM
I know that they aren't a Caddy dealer, but Warsaw Motor Co. has done the absolute best service on not only my 94 Devile Concours, but the 81 Seville and the 75 Vette:) . They only charge 44.00 per hour, there is no "service advisor", you talk to the service manager, who is also the only mechanic:) . Same goes for buying a car from them, you talk to the owner, who will actually show you the Black Book (The real Black Book, with High and Low Wholesale, and the Loan Value.) They had a '02 Deville DTS with 33,000 miles, extended warranty and clear carfax, with service records last month for 12,000.00 cash. The only drawback is that with almost everything other than an oil change, they have to order the part from the GM Warehouse in Charlotte, and it generally takes another day to get it. But I still recommend them to anybody with a GM product.
Thanks Dave

devilleconcours100
12-20-06, 01:30 PM
Well, just an update. They have hired two more techs (1 GM Certified 10 years and 1 Newly GM Cert.) But have bumped the labor rate up to 54.00 per hour. So, they are still a pretty good deal. (Better than any other dealer, anyway)
Merry Christmas, Dave