: New Guy

dknobby40
03-25-06, 10:01 AM
Hello, my name is Dave and my wife Kathy and I own a 2004 SRX. This is our first and probably our last Caddy, not because the vehicle is bad but because GM as a company sucks. Maybe one day I'll dive deeper into that but for now we'll just go with: "they suck"!:rant2: We are in Ohio and we love the SRX it is a very comfortable vehicle with plenty of get up and go. We also own a 01 Trans Am Convertible.:thumbsup: See ya on the web.

FSU_Noles
03-26-06, 12:35 AM
Welcome, sorry your opinion of GM is so low, then again you have at least 2 of them... hmmm.

SpeedyArizona
03-26-06, 12:58 AM
...then why would you buy a GM vehicle if you disliked the company so much? I think we have a hypocrit:)...

Enjoy the SRX though, hopefully your GM doesn't hit a speed bump and roll over:).

Boombotz
03-26-06, 01:37 PM
Well we see you own 2 GM vehicles. Maybe when it is time to buy another, GM will have change your mind. good luck

CADDYBLACK99
03-28-06, 11:33 AM
Welcome New Guy!

I can see see the loyal favorites are heckleling you...they mean no harm!:histeric:

I get the same feeling on the dealership level, but overall I think GM has been good to me.

Good luck with the SRX!
:welcome:
Paul