Cadillac Owners Forum banner
2K views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  Patrick7997 
#1 ·
So I just noticed a "member map" link on the top...

now this is sweet..... every red dot... is a member.... damn.

You can also see members and guest that are online at the current time...

See less See more
#7 ·
davesdeville said:
That is pretty cool. Is that a guy on Guam or just in the middle of the pacific?
You must have missed that thread...its Cadillacs new '07 Submersible model.

I want to meet the guy in Iceland...Mostly because I want to go there one of these days. :)

#10 ·
DopeStar 156 said:
Haha we got one freakin' guy in Africa. He looks lonely.
Look closer. I see at least four - one up in Egypt, two in southern Africa, and one over on the southwest coast...

What I want to know is who is the one member in what appears to be New Delhi, India?

And there's one guy in what appears to be the Panama Canal Zone...

Cool.

#15 ·
That dot in the Pacific is Hawaii no? When I was there I noticed they used RWD 80's Fleetwoods as taxis. It was cool they were EVERYWHERE! This was before I owned one and that notion was just a dream. Oh they weren't painted ugly yellow or anything, they just had taxi plates with the taxi company logo on the back window. Pretty sweet.

#18 ·
DopeStar 156 said:
That dot in the Pacific is Hawaii no? When I was there I noticed they used RWD 80's Fleetwoods as taxis. It was cool they were EVERYWHERE! This was before I owned one and that notion was just a dream. Oh they weren't painted ugly yellow or anything, they just had taxi plates with the taxi company logo on the back window. Pretty sweet.
Ummm Hawaii....

Find Florida... look below it

See Cuba?

Look wayyy to the left of Californa at the same height as Cuba... there is Hawaii... you can't miss it.

I didn't see any Brougham taxis in Hawaii... what was neat tho, all the cop cars, were regular cars the policemen owned with only a little blue light stuck to the top... they got paid for a car and to run it etc.... so they would have Mustang GT's and new Chargers and stuff.... even saw a Hummer H2 cop car....

#20 ·
Like their targeting our caddys? Lets hope not!!!

#24 ·
No! lets do it in antarctica so its inconvienent for everyone!

lol!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.