: Bird Flu!!!

illumina
03-24-06, 10:42 PM
That's it! I have the bird flu...Captain tripps...Superflu...:vomit:

I've been in and out of bed all day coughing up various internal parts of my body, 500 degree fever (ok, about 102), and not eating anything. I've been taking a steady dose of Alka-Seltzer cold & flu medicine, some weird nighttime cough syrup, and plenty of cough drops.

I think I need to resort to my mother's remedy of whiskey and honey to put my ass to sleep once and for all...:alchi:

JimHare
03-24-06, 11:31 PM
That's it! I have the bird flu...Captain tripps...Superflu...:vomit:

I've been in and out of bed all day coughing up various internal parts of my body, 500 degree fever (ok, about 102), and not eating anything. I've been taking a steady dose of Alka-Seltzer cold & flu medicine, some weird nighttime cough syrup, and plenty of cough drops.

I think I need to resort to my mother's remedy of whiskey and honey to put my ass to sleep once and for all...:alchi:

Don't worry - it's not bird flu until you start hacking up feathers and pooping on cars....:p

Hope ya feel better soon!

illumina
03-25-06, 12:24 AM
Yeah, the weird thing is that ever since I had my shots in the Army a while ago, I have never gotten really sick. It normally lasts for about two days then I'm all better.

It's just that on a Friday night I have many other things on mind than being sick from this...But I do have to look on the bright side: I'm high from all of the cough medicine!

LittleB
03-25-06, 12:37 AM
Aww I hope you recover quickly. I had the flu a couple of weeks ago, I feel your pain!! Take some dayquil or something and drink lots of fluids....

:shhh: I hate it when people say that. "Drink lots of fluids and get plenty of rest..." DUH!!! Someone always says it, it never fails.

hardrockcamaro@mac.c
03-26-06, 07:18 AM
It's not bird flu unless you start talking c**p and lose your ability to park a car...