: Things that make you go...hmmmmmmmmmm

imthduke
03-24-06, 04:25 PM
Cadillac Revs Up http://www.forbes.com/video/?video_url=http://www.forbes.com/video/fvn/lifestyle/dl_veh032406_sy&id=dl_veh032406_sy&title=Video%3A+Cadillac+Revs+Up&partner=moreover

Bigplay
03-24-06, 07:29 PM
That guy doesn't look like a car reviewer at all. Some college nerd they picked at random to review these cars. hmm

Jesda
03-25-06, 02:06 PM
What the hell is wrong with having different controls and instruments in each car? Wasn't he just whining about monochromatic boredom?

This felt like something on local access cable. Made me go "hmmmm" for sure.

blown black caddy
03-26-06, 01:48 PM
Similar story to what Top gear also said about the STS-V interior? Oh well can't please everyone. Me personally yes the comfort is nice but I'm sitting in the car to drive it, not ooh and aah over how nice my interior is! WTF!

Kadonny
03-27-06, 04:00 PM
Tell you what, the woman made me go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :thumbsup:

Clintonwmills
03-28-06, 09:00 AM
I am sorry, but i my brother has a XLR and my friends has the XLR-V, the STS-V interior is much much better. Anyone would agree. The GPS screen is twice the sizes as the XLR-V.

chevelle
03-29-06, 01:11 PM
Keep in mind that the person commenting on the car is Dan Leinert. His ONLY claim to anything automotive related is his Mom and Dad, Anita and Paul Leinert that write automotive columns and such. If you have seen the syndicated He Said/She Said that is their column. Neither of them know crap about cars, either, and neither of them EVER has anything good to say about an American car. The are extremely prejudiced toward foreign and oriental cars. Anita Leinert, in particular, is clueless when it comes to cars and driving....if you doubt this just read her columns. So...mom and dad are in the car criticing business and so is sonny, now. Duh.

0luke1
03-30-06, 06:29 AM
It's ironic. The car "critic" doesn't look old enough to drive and the average Forbes reader wears depends.

Picking up my black sts-v on Friday. I will post pictures after I'm done wearing out the tires. I got the red and black interior and my wife said that "at least you won't have to waste time going to 'Pimp My Ride.'"