: Pissed Off At Spray Adhesives.

Spyder
03-24-06, 02:07 PM
3M 77 is good shit. I ran out while installing the insulation and carpet in my Challenger. I went to the parts store to buy more. They were out. I bought 3M Trim Adhesive. The can states it is perfect for carpet and jute padding. It doesn't work. I went back to the parts store. I bought 3M Super Trim Adhesive. The can states it is perfect for vinyl tops and super strong holds on just about anything. It doesn't work. No goddamned parts store, nor Wal-Mart, nor Home Depot, have any 77 in stock. Every damned place in town, for some reason, is sold out. I am bitter and a little pissed off. I just spent almost thirty bucks on two adhesives that don't work, I'm a half a day behind in my project, and I can't get any goddamned 77.

Spyder
03-25-06, 08:24 AM
You people suck! :want: Not even a "Yea, dude, that sucks." for my rant?!?!

:rolleyes:

slk230mb
03-25-06, 09:07 AM
Yea, dude that sucks. :thumbsup:

dbdartman
03-25-06, 03:33 PM
I HATE when that happens...

Spyder
03-25-06, 09:37 PM
Hehehe...dangit...

FSU_Noles
03-25-06, 11:49 PM
Hey, at least we didn't cost you $30.

:stirpot:

Spyder
03-26-06, 10:03 AM
Oh, but I'm sure ya'll did! Lost productivity due to sitting on these forums probably runs into the thousands! :D I'll take that reimbursement check now.

FSU_Noles
03-26-06, 06:48 PM
Oh, but I'm sure ya'll did! Lost productivity due to sitting on these forums probably runs into the thousands! :D I'll take that reimbursement check now.

It's in the mail, let me know when you get it :rolleyes:

caddeville
03-26-06, 09:42 PM
Do you know how to use spray on adhesive? Explain to me what exactly you did that didn't work with the adhesive and how you applied it, etc. I've used 3M trim adhesive and it works pretty damn good. I used the pro form adhesive also and that works great too, Keystone makes really good spray on adhesive.