: Rolex

SpeedyArizona
03-23-06, 11:09 PM
Does anyone here have one? My friend was showing off his new Rolex today, and it got me to thinking...

Anyway, I looked at a few online. I'm just curious about the price, what did you pay for yours?

Jesda
03-23-06, 11:14 PM
Ian [PlayDrv4Me] bought one recently.

I'm a Timex man. Actually, I just carry my cell phone.

DopeStar 156
03-24-06, 12:12 AM
Hahahaha I wonder if Rolex, the member on here has one.

hardrockcamaro@mac.c
03-24-06, 05:29 AM
I have a Breitling.
I prefer how they look to a Rolex (ie more technical looking).
The only thing I found is that Breitling (and no doubt Rolex) don't like dealers selling their stuff at less than list. For example, no-one is authorised to sell Breitling over the internet.

No authorised dealer stamp means problems come servicing time (or if it ever goes wrong even under warranty)...

If you're ever in the **** you can always trade your Rolex for cash!

slk230mb
03-24-06, 11:29 AM
My dad got me one (submariner) for my birthday last year. I was surprised to say the least. He didn't say what he paid, so I have no idea. I haven't had any occasions to wear it too. My daily watch is a gift from 1999 and I can't find anything I like to replace it.

Spyder
03-24-06, 12:13 PM
One of my bar regulars has a few...likes to show them off too...He came in a while back and took it off and showed it to me because he had just gotten it back from them after having a couple of carots worth of diamonds put in a ring around the face...something like an extra twenty grand. Then he pulled his golf marker out of his pocket and showed me. Gold, with his initials in diamonds on the face of it. Sixteen grand. Kinda ridiculous if you ask me. His garage is impressive though...two stories with a lift to bring the cars to the second level...

LittleB
03-24-06, 12:18 PM
My friend bought two. One for $5,000 and one for $7,000. He supposedly got a deal on both of them because he knows the woman at the jewelry place. My man wanted a Rolex until he saw some Breitlings....now he wants one of those.

Jesda
03-24-06, 12:25 PM
What could possibly need repairs on a watch, other than replacing the battery?

DLE
03-24-06, 01:40 PM
I got a rolex i'll sell to you for $100. Got it from Mexico. lol.

j/k. :P

FredMaxwell
03-24-06, 01:47 PM
There are some amazingly good fakes out there
I use to know a guy who made 20k every day hustling genuine rolex and diamonds

And he told stories about the good fakes

hardrockcamaro@mac.c
03-24-06, 03:11 PM
Rolex are mechanical watches.
Not a battery and a quartz crystal.

They need regular servicing as with anything mechanical.
They're not as accurate as Quartz watches, not buy a long shot. But that's not the point.
It's the traditional craftmanship, and soul, that you're buying (along with the exotic materials they're made from).

SpeedyArizona
03-24-06, 05:30 PM
Rolex, Breitlings, and other expensive watches are usually to show that you've "made it" or so to speak. I currently have a $20 watch from Walmart that has been worn out and I desperately in need of a new watch. I called my friend today and he said that the two he had were $5000 and $9000. The one I saw was the $9000 one, but I REALLY don't believe in spending that much money on anything material (except cars). I'm throwing the idea around, I'll have to look at a few tomorrow, there's an authorized dealer in Scottsdale not too far from me, maybe I'll even get a bargain......YEAH RIGHT;).

DBA-One
03-24-06, 05:40 PM
I like the stainless Datejust with pearl face and diamond bezel. I hate yellow gold. It has to be stainless or platnium.

DopeStar 156
03-24-06, 05:44 PM
My uncle has a fake. The way you can tell is the second hand doesn't tick, it glides.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-24-06, 05:49 PM
I like Rolexes, but I don't know too much about them, but I remember seeing ads for them in the issues of "Robb Report" I used to read.

Rolex, its like the Cadillac of watches.

urbanski
03-24-06, 06:38 PM
i told speedy i wouldn't post but oh well
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/8515/rolexnew42jm.th.jpg (http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rolexnew42jm.jpg)

that's my 2 babies, wife has one too :rolleyes:

Dope....i thought it was the opposite, real ones glide and don't noticeably tick. lol.

Rolex
03-24-06, 11:35 PM
Hahahaha I wonder if Rolex, the member on here has one.

Yup I do. My lovely wife bought it for me as a grad school graduation gift in 2004. I'm going to be returning the favor for her birthday this year. :thumbsup:

ETA: my wife and I attend a jewelry wholesale market a couple of times a year. If you're going to buy a Rolex or another large piece of jewelry, wholesale os the only way to fly. A basic Rolex Presidential may retail for $25k, but can be had for around 9-10k wholesale. Lesser models can obviously be had for several thousand less.

Rolex
03-24-06, 11:43 PM
My uncle has a fake. The way you can tell is the second hand doesn't tick, it glides.

My Rolex doesn't tick. It does a distinctive looking "bumpy glide" that is hard for me to describe. I've seen some fakes in Jamaica and Mexico that could pass for the real deal IMO. I don't imagine they'd hold up well, but at $100 it wouldn't be that great a loss.

ETA: I was all excited to have a thread named after me. :rolleyes:

Destroyer
03-26-06, 09:37 AM
Rolex, Breitlings, and other expensive watches are usually to show that you've "made it" or so to speak..Or to show that you have more money than brains IMO.

Rolex
03-26-06, 04:07 PM
Or to show that you have more money than brains IMO.

If that's your attitude then why not drive a Yugo? It gets you from point A to point B just the same as a Cadillac. Why spend the money on a Cadi?

I've run into this sour grapes attitude here before. It seems unlikely among people who are willing to pay a few more bucks to enjoy "nicer things" like Cadillacs. A woman can spend 15k on a ring or bracelet and nobody would think twice about it. But if a guy is wearing a 10k watch he has "more money then brains." :rolleyes:

Money and brains are 2 things I have plenty of my friend....so think again. :tisk:

ETA: as said above, my Rolex was a gift from my wife. I would have bought it for myself if she hadn't gotten it for me (because I've always wanted a nice watch). Come July 3rd I'll be giving her a Rolex for her b-day too. I guess that will make me a complete idiot huh?

Night Wolf
03-26-06, 04:59 PM
I would never want any super expensive wrist watch.....

When I visited my friend in Long Island before I moved to Florida, she bought me a really nice silver Guesswatch, has the date and what not... it was $50, thats alot more then I would spend on the watch... but I really like it, it looks really nice.

FredMaxwell
03-26-06, 05:29 PM
Yup I do. My lovely wife bought it for me as a grad school graduation gift in 2004. I'm going to be returning the favor for her birthday this year. :thumbsup:

ETA: my wife and I attend a jewelry wholesale market a couple of times a year. If you're going to buy a Rolex or another large piece of jewelry, wholesale os the only way to fly. A basic Rolex Presidential may retail for $25k, but can be had for around 9-10k wholesale. Lesser models can obviously be had for several thousand less.

I would have a big heyday there because I LOVE diamonds
I'd be there all day long looking at diamonds and spending money
Once I'm wealthy again I will buy and sell diamonds,
Just to look at them and touch them.

SpeedyArizona
03-26-06, 08:13 PM
I would have a big heyday there because I LOVE diamonds
I'd be there all day long looking at diamonds and spending money
Once I'm wealthy again I will buy and sell diamonds,
Just to look at them and touch them.

I don't understand diamonds, they're just another overpriced rock. A couple years ago, my girlfriend and I were going out on a date to this new resturant and I decided to let her chose her gift (well sort of). I bought a diamond encrusted ring with a ruby on each side, I also bought a cubic zirconia ring with two other zirconia placed next to it. I told her she could have the one she picked (I didn't tell her which was which). The real diamond ring was fairly expensive and the zirconia ring was $400, she liked the zirconia one better! I then proceeded to tell her that she picked a "fake diamond ring" and she immediately liked the other one better! I know that she would do this, but she would've gotten it appraised anyway.

In the end, she would give neither back to me. I guess it was money well spent; when she's happy, I'm happy:).

illumina
03-26-06, 08:31 PM
I have a $45.00 Armitron from Wal-Mart. It keeps appreciating everyday.

Ranger
03-26-06, 09:04 PM
I don't understand diamonds, they're just another overpriced rock.
You are so correct. Diamonds are better suited for industry (diamond tipped concrete cutting blades and grinding wheels). They are mined by the millions. DeBeers controls the market so it does not get flooded, and then convinces women that they must have them to prove true love through cleaver marketing. They will even have you believe that they are an "investment" :rolleyes:. Just try to get back what you paid for them. From the time they are dug up, they are sold many times over and the cheap shiny, hard rocks double in price with each sale, before reaching the retail store where "fish strike at the shiney lures".

FredMaxwell
03-26-06, 09:13 PM
I don't understand diamonds, they're just another overpriced rock. A couple years ago, my girlfriend and I were going out on a date to this new resturant and I decided to let her chose her gift (well sort of). I bought a diamond encrusted ring with a ruby on each side, I also bought a cubic zirconia ring with two other zirconia placed next to it. I told her she could have the one she picked (I didn't tell her which was which). The real diamond ring was fairly expensive and the zirconia ring was $400, she liked the zirconia one better! I then proceeded to tell her that she picked a "fake diamond ring" and she immediately liked the other one better! I know that she would do this, but she would've gotten it appraised anyway.

In the end, she would give neither back to me. I guess it was money well spent; when she's happy, I'm happy:).

Absolutely agreed.
CZ looks just as good and better.. and it's completely D color and there is more dispersion and fire.

The debeers are intelligent and
Men buy them for women who think "if you love me you buy me a big diamond"
(Or just say it to use it)
And the ads for diamonds the same as say "these will make her blow you"

FredMaxwell
03-26-06, 09:15 PM
You are so correct. Diamonds are better suited for industry (diamond tipped concrete cutting blades and grinding wheels). They are mined by the millions. DeBeers controls the market so it does not get flooded, and then convinces women that they must have them to prove true love through cleaver marketing. They will even have you believe that they are an "investment" :rolleyes:. Just try to get back what you paid for them. From the time they are dug up, they are sold many times over and the cheap shiny, hard rocks double in price with each sale, before reaching the retail store where "fish strike at the shiney lures".

Agreed.
Markup is, according to what I believe, at and around 500%
That said,
I'd NEVER lose money on a diamond..
For what normal idiots would put $10,000 in I'd buy for around $1000

Eric Kahn
03-27-06, 06:23 AM
I would love to have a rolex, but since I do not wear a watch it would be kind of pointless
diamonds are for tools, CZ is for jewlery
I remeber when mechanical watches could be bought for $30 from timex
somewear I have a bulova self winder, can't find it right now, my mother bought it from the watch maker she worked for part time for 25 dollars

Zorb750
03-27-06, 08:15 AM
I have two... Both were bought for me. A white faced stainless band Yacht Master and a blue faced stainless band Submariner.

I personally couldn't bring myself to buy a +$1000 watch for myself. The most expensive watch I ever bought for myself is a $300 Russian military watch, also totally mechanical, ticks 5x per second, little more defined ticks than the Rolexes, and more accurate too. It's got a multi-dial face. I'd bet either watch that it will take a hell of a lot more beating than the Rolex will. It's also water proof to 500 Meters. It's been my almost every day watch for 4 years and I have yet to scratch the crystal, which I don't even think is sapphire or other mineral based (like a Rolex).

Oh, almost forgot... I have a fake Rolex too (same colors as the Submariner). It's a really fluorescent fake too, but I bought it to see how observant the person who bought me mine was. It's got a Seiko movement (took it apart to change battery) in it and ticks once per second (the easiest giveaway). I paid $40 for it at a gas station.

EldoFatboy
03-27-06, 08:35 AM
Submariner, bought in 1981. Paid $975 at Bailey, Banks & Biddle in Phila. i think they're pricier now.

Elvis
03-27-06, 10:56 AM
I worked in a jewelry store (Brodnax) from 1983-84. We were one of two authorized Rolex dealers in Memphis. We were the Memphis equivalent of "Bailey, Banks, & Biddle" which was part of the "Fine Jewelers Guild," all owned by the Zale corporation.

My manager took in an all-steel "Date" model as a trade from his brother-in-law. He put about $700 in spare parts into it converting it to a steel & 14K gold and sold it to me for $1400, which was about $100 profit for the store. It was pretty much a going away gift for me, which I thought was really nice.

Based on the serial number, the original manufacture date is 1971. It doesn't have the quick date change feature.

A couple years later I had a diamond dial put on it. It appraised at $2400 a few years ago, but I know I couldn't replace it with a new one for that. If I tried to sell it, I probably couldn't get more than $1700. The new ones are all 18K.

I wouldn't buy a new one retail because like Rolex said, the mark-up is 250%. There are a LOT of really nice used ones out there, and watches like this aren't like cars. They're more like real estate. Just a little bit of maintenance and they'll hold their value and last forever.

For 22 years I've worn the same watch, and haven't had to get it serviced but once.

DBA-One
03-27-06, 02:46 PM
If that's your attitude then why not drive a Yugo? It gets you from point A to point B just the same as a Cadillac. Why spend the money on a Cadi?

I've run into this sour grapes attitude here before. It seems unlikely among people who are willing to pay a few more bucks to enjoy "nicer things" like Cadillacs. A woman can spend 15k on a ring or bracelet and nobody would think twice about it. But if a guy is wearing a 10k watch he has "more money then brains." :rolleyes:

Money and brains are 2 things I have plenty of my friend....so think again. :tisk:

ETA: as said above, my Rolex was a gift from my wife. I would have bought it for myself if she hadn't gotten it for me (because I've always wanted a nice watch). Come July 3rd I'll be giving her a Rolex for her b-day too. I guess that will make me a complete idiot huh?

I tend to agree. All the Rolex owners I've met don't make watch payments. If the watch makes you go "wow" wait until you see the house, cars in the gargage, etc. The Typical Rolex owner does not dwell in the peasant live of how to keep the lights on or what is frugal or decadent. Many know the difference and the watch is only something aquired after a long road of hard work when everything has been taken care of.

To those who think it is a waste - go live in a 'frig box. Drive a Gremlin, Eat out of a can. Whatever you need to do to tell yourself you are better than real money. While you starve to save, the real money has enough to do it all. You can "player hate" all you like but to hate the rich for being rich is just as bad as hating the poor for being poor.

nickc50310
03-27-06, 04:13 PM
I have a "Jubilee" (Steel and Gold) Date-Just Oyster Perpetual. It has the stainless and gold band. It also has the gold face. It was actually a gift from my dad when he upgraded to a President. I think he paid like 6k for it about 10 years ago. I really dont like talking about it and hate when people ask me about it! (I got no problem talking about it amongst friends, like here) I grew up not having much at all and still live in one of the rougher neighborhoods in Des Moines. Like one comic said- you know you live in the hood if its near a Martin Luther King Jr Street, which is about 100 feet from my house! Needless to say, I about shit when my dad gave it to me! Feels kind of weird to wear 6k on my wrist! BLING BLING!! LOL :thepan:

nickc50310
03-27-06, 04:19 PM
As far as more money than brains talk goes- saying something that ignorant on a Cadillac Forum is begging for conflict! I make awesome money for my age- 23 years old. I am very smart (maybe :thepan: ). My dad worked his ass off to get where hes at and has a shit ton of money and a shit ton of brains to go along with it.

BTW I love that pan animation!

Rolex
03-27-06, 04:29 PM
I have a "Jubilee" (Steel and Gold) Date-Just Oyster Perpetual. It has the stainless and gold band. It also has the gold face.

This sounds exactly like the watch my wife gave me. I will be looking for something similar for her as well. They're tasteful and nice without being too flashy.

Destroyer
03-27-06, 05:04 PM

ETA: as said above, my Rolex was a gift from my wife. I would have bought it for myself if she hadn't gotten it for me (because I've always wanted a nice watch). Come July 3rd I'll be giving her a Rolex for her b-day too. I guess that will make me a complete idiot huh?Spend what money on a Caddy?. Bought my '98 Deville for $4200 and my '91 Fleetwood Brougham for $1k but they were both excellent deals and I have put money into both of them getting them the way I like. Yugo? I have an S Class Benz, 2 Caddy's and a GMC high top conversion van, I hate small cars.

Seriously though, I can buy a Rolex but cant justify that much money for a watch or any jewelry. I'm just not that type. I'm rather low key, I like having money not spending it. Unless you know me, youd probably think I was a blue collar worker and thats the way I want it. My "more money than brains" was uncalled for, I apologize. I have thought again and I realize that you may indeed have lots of money and brains. So go ahead and show off that money.

SpeedyArizona
03-27-06, 05:09 PM
I looked at a few on Saturday afternoon and found one that I truly liked.

It was a Rolex Oyster Perpetual Daytona for $19,500. Now I just have to think if I can justify spending $20,000 on a watch...

SpeedyArizona
03-27-06, 05:10 PM
indeed have lots of money and brains. So

You have one of the two correct, I just don't know which one;).

urbanski
03-27-06, 05:12 PM
you'll never justify spending that coin on a "watch"
but a Rolex is not a "watch"
its a Rolex

Destroyer
03-27-06, 05:13 PM
To those who think it is a waste - go live in a 'frig box. Drive a Gremlin, Eat out of a can. Whatever you need to do to tell yourself you are better than real money. While you starve to save, the real money has enough to do it all. You can "player hate" all you like but to hate the rich for being rich is just as bad as hating the poor for being poor.I made that "more money than brains" comment and I shouldn't have but is that the way you think I live?. Driving a Gremlin, starve to save, and "player hatin"?. I could go on about the house I live in, the real estate I own and my bank accounts but I wont. Dont ever judge a book by its cover. I know lots of mult millionaires looking like bums and lots of flashy player types that look like they are living large but are in debt out of their ass to keep that image going. The rich guy needs to prove nothing to anyone.

SpeedyArizona
03-27-06, 05:14 PM
its a Rolex

If I buy the watch, I'm blaming it all on you:D!

SpeedyArizona
03-27-06, 05:16 PM
I could go on about the house I live in, the real estate I own and my bank accounts but I wont.

I'm glad to see you're so humble...:rolleyes:

Destroyer
03-27-06, 05:53 PM
I'm glad to see you're so humble...:rolleyes:The house could be a craphole, the real estate may be the land the craphole sits on, the bank accounts maybe empty. Who knows?. Who cares?. I dont have a Rolex, thats for sure. :eek:

hardrockcamaro@mac.c
03-28-06, 02:48 AM
Some people will buy a Rolex or similar becuase it makes them look flash.

Some of us will buy a fine watch because of the craftmanship that goes into making it. Plus the history behind the brand.

Yes your
Walmart watch amy be more accurate but that ,issdes th epoint. A Lexus is arguably a better car than a Cadillac but we drive Cadillacs. Why? Because we like what they stand for. The heritage.

Go to www.breitling.com

Skip the intro and go to Made by Breitling.

And see what goes into making one of these watches.

These aren't mass produced watches with $1 mechanisms and fingers that don't line up with the numbers.

If you can't appreciate craftmanship then you will never understand fine watches.

Rolex
03-28-06, 01:31 PM
If you can't appreciate craftmanship then you will never understand fine watches.

You said a mouthful. :thumbsup:

Edited for pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/rolex/RolexsRolex.jpg

hardrockcamaro@mac.c
03-29-06, 10:43 AM
That's v nice.
Tasteful too.

Rey Rey 650
01-06-07, 09:45 AM
OK....Well I just got offered a new job and now I really want this! Its the cheaper rolex(4500) but its still nice IMO....Sorry to wake up the dead

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f169/goonzo/DSC03687.jpg

codewize
01-06-07, 10:26 AM
If you want a fine well crafted timepiece you'd be cheating yourself if you didn't buy a Breitling.

Wow I just read back and noticed someone else here knows what a fine watch is.

xxpinballxx
01-06-07, 11:04 AM
I have a bunch of watches...i went through a phase a few years back. I think my favorite is my Tag. Much better price and looks more rugged.....
never had a rolex my brother in law has a Presidental or whatever you want to call it. too much work if you ask me.

urbanski
01-06-07, 07:06 PM
never had a rolex my brother in law has a Presidental or whatever you want to call it. too much work if you ask me.

not too much work :)

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/6970/rolexnewgs4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

LittleB
01-06-07, 07:13 PM
OK....Well I just got offered a new job and now I really want this! Its the cheaper rolex(4500) but its still nice IMO....Sorry to wake up the dead

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f169/goonzo/DSC03687.jpg

That's probably the only Rolex I have seen that I actually like. Very nice!!! :thumbsup:

If you want a fine well crafted timepiece you'd be cheating yourself if you didn't buy a Breitling.

Amen to that! My guy is looking at getting one. They are so beautiful, LOVE 'em. It just looks better on him since it's bigger, and he's a big guy. Much more my style. He's going for the Breitling Bentley GT I believe, and he either wants the black face or this Rootbeer brown looking one. They both look amazing but I prefer the black.

Rey Rey 650
01-06-07, 08:45 PM
That's probably the only Rolex I have seen that I actually like. Very nice!!! :thumbsup:

Amen to that! My guy is looking at getting one. They are so beautiful, LOVE 'em. It just looks better on him since it's bigger, and he's a big guy. Much more my style. He's going for the Breitling Bentley GT I believe, and he either wants the black face or this Rootbeer brown looking one. They both look amazing but I prefer the black.

There's actually a lot of rolex watches like this..... I dont really like the Rolex shown below.... I dont like the band style wich appears on a lot of Rolex watches
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f169/goonzo/SWISS-RXR047.jpg

Rolex
01-06-07, 11:23 PM
Rey Rey as you can imagine....I approve. :thumbsup: I have always admired those SS Rolex watches. They're sharp, clean, and tasteful. Nice choice! :D

Spyder
01-07-07, 03:09 AM
Ahh crap...reading the first page of this thread brought back memories of the whole "Fred Maxwell" thing...damnitt all...

Wiseguy2
01-07-07, 03:53 AM
I have one, a 14kt Date with a riveted Oyster band. It's from the 1980s.. I love it but it does need to be serviced badly.

Kind of blingy to wear daily.

soupero
01-07-07, 01:06 PM
My friend bought two. One for $5,000 and one for $7,000. He supposedly got a deal on both of them because he knows the woman at the jewelry place. My man wanted a Rolex until he saw some Breitlings....now he wants one of those.

He shouldn't buy a Breitling, Rolex holds it value ;) !

Cadillacboy
01-07-07, 01:27 PM
Watch is watch but let's not forget any watch is the most outstanding accessory for men. You know women always wear different goodies diamond rings,bracelets,necklaces and so on .However we as men have limited stuffs and watches come first imho . You can buy a watch for $10 up to $ 1,000,000 . It's all about how you think about the watches you know watches show the time and you can learn the time by any watch regardless of price you will pay for .But it's all about the time ?
Actually no that's why there are many brands around with different prices . However mostly they use same machine .
For instance:Cartier shares same machine with Tudor but since it's a Cartier you will pay $$$$$ to get to it .
When you buy an expensive watch not only you own a watch but also you own a prestige and if you love it to make your neigbours jealosy you will do it by paying $$$ for sure.
I am a huge watch fan as well and we have a few Rolex watches in the family .All of them are genuine items but I have a fake Daytona with ETA movement as well.
My most fave brand is Vacheron Constantin and Panerai .
I put Rolex and MB in same boat because both of them are the most known brands in their business . What I am trying to say is that when you ask a 5 yrs old child what's Rolex you will get the answer but if you ask same child what's Vacheron Constantin, Patek Philippe,Panerai , I think, you wouldn't get the same answer .
BTW, I bet there are many people around who is above past 40 unheard PAnerai but that's a different story lol

codewize
01-07-07, 06:19 PM
What? You're crazy I know several people who have Breitlings worth twice what they paid for them. Most Breitlings become very collectible after production stops. All Breitlings are limited production and will eventually increase in value.

I love the Windrider Cockpit in two-tone with the diamond bezel or the Two-tone with the black face.

He shouldn't buy a Breitling, Rolex holds it value ;) !

davesdeville
01-08-07, 06:56 AM
Ahh crap...reading the first page of this thread brought back memories of the whole "Fred Maxwell" thing...damnitt all...

Yeah I noticed that too.

As far as watches go, my last one was a pretty nice (for a 17 year old) Citizen. Some douche stole it while I was in summer school PE. I gave up on them at that point, now I just look at my cell. I do miss having a watch and now that I'm finally making some money maybe I'll look around.

DBA-One
01-08-07, 09:25 AM
There's actually a lot of rolex watches like this..... I dont really like the Rolex shown below.... I dont like the band style wich appears on a lot of Rolex watches
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f169/goonzo/SWISS-RXR047.jpg
That one is perfect but I'd like the diamon bezel on it.