: HUGE Spring meet, Louisville!!!

elwesso
01-12-04, 05:42 PM
guys, this is the meet you want to come to.... Albiet, from NICO (nissan infiniti club), but there are going to be TONS of people here... let me give you the show down.....

The BIG Spring meet will be March 20th 2004!

This year the BIG Spring meet will be in Lexington KY.
We will go to the Horse Power House at 8000 Floyd Dr. Lexington KY 40505 for a Car Show/Meet. The HPH has a great Dyno and will offer us a group rate of $45-$50 per car.This will be limited only due to time. It takes about 1/2 hour set up time per car. There may be prizes for most WHP and "Best of Show" (I'm still working on that).

Then we will caravan to Clay City KY to Mountain Park dragway at 718 11th st Clay City KY. 40312. They will have a Test and Tune night. We may all pitch in $10.00 each and have a payout for low timeslip and most consistant time (still working on the details on this as well).

As of right now we are planning on all getting a Hotel room in Lexington KY for those out of towners.

For those interested in meeting in Louisville for the caravan to Lexington KY I will post some more details on that soon.

OK so everyone make plans now to get off work and so on! This must be the Best Meet Ever!!!

For full information, visit this thread.... http://www.nissaninfiniticlub.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47774&perpage=35&pagenumber=1

Plus, your favorite supporting supermoderator is going to be there!!! :)

Seriously, this should be the best meet ever!!! Dyno and dragstrip, how does it get better!!!! If anyone wants to fly in, I can make arrangements for pickup at Indianapolis....

I hope to see a few cadillacforums people there, to represent our small, but fast growing community!! :)

elwesso
01-14-04, 05:43 PM
Bump.... No takers??? I am surprised!!

Vesicant
01-14-04, 06:04 PM
Sorry... but this kind of seems like a thing for Infiniti/Nissan owners.

Id tend to think it would be odd.. some 10+ people showing up in all caddies compared to (who knows how much) infiniti-nissan drivers! Not trying to be mean here, but if it was an all-car type of event... you'd probably see more takes.

elwesso
01-14-04, 06:30 PM
That is true, but thats not the way they really are....

The last 2 meets we have had cadillacs there (CTSs), and many other makes/models.... I think we may have a few mustang people (I personally hope not).....

IT wouldnt be weird, these guys are so nice that I would feel driving a cadillac there!!! Youd get a lot of looks and OOOOHS......

Allante North *
01-14-04, 06:47 PM
If I put on some stickers, a wing, and some neon on my Allante you think I could sneek in? JK

Seriously, I hope y'all have a blast. I hope that we might get an All Cadillac meet together in the next year and have a similar type meet with a trip to a local strip.

HotRodSaint
01-14-04, 08:02 PM
Bump.... No takers??? I am surprised!!
I am surprised that you are surprised. ;)

Brett
01-14-04, 08:56 PM
Im not surprised that you are surprised that he is surprised, frankly nothing really surprises me anymore, but that should come as no surprise

elwesso
01-14-04, 08:59 PM
Believe it or not i actually understood that!!!! :thinker:

HotRodSaint
01-14-04, 09:30 PM
Believe it or not i actually understood that!!!! :thinker:
Now that surprises me!! :D

brougham
01-14-04, 10:15 PM
Im not surprised that you are surprised that he is surprised, frankly nothing really surprises me anymore, but that should come as no surprise

Well I'm not surprised that you're not surprised that he's surprised becuause he's surprised of that. And I'm not surprised that that surprises you because what surprises you suprises me to. :holycrap: :suspense: :p

I'm scared :crying2:

Mad'lac
01-15-04, 11:09 AM
Well I'm not surprised that you're not surprised that he's surprised becuause he's surprised of that. And I'm not surprised that that surprises you because what surprises you suprises me to. :holycrap: :suspense: :p

I'm scared :crying2::cookoo: :werd:

Night Wolf
01-16-04, 06:08 PM
well, while we are on the topic of meets....

....would anyone like to go to the Grand Am Owners Club meet in Albany, NY, June 11-13 2004

we race at Lebannon Vally Dragway (LVD) I went to the last years meet, and raced....

http://www.gaownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?forumid=88

elwesso
01-16-04, 06:11 PM
HEAVEN forbid that a CADILLAC owner attend ANYTHING but a cadillac oriented meet!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes2:

Mad'lac
01-16-04, 11:28 PM
HEAVEN forbid that a CADILLAC owner attend ANYTHING but a cadillac oriented meet!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes2:

Heaven forbid a Infiniti owner being a Supermod at a Cadillac dedicated site :suspect:

HotRodSaint
01-17-04, 08:59 AM
....would anyone like to go to the Grand Am Owners Club meet in Albany, NY, June 11-13 2004
Why don't the Cadillac owners (and the other so-called enthusiasts) plan on attending:

Carlisle All-GM Nationals - June 18-20 in Hershey, PA

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/schedule/gm/index.asp