: Pray for a friend

SpeedyArizona
03-22-06, 09:18 PM
This afternoon, a friend of mine had a brain aneurysm and it was bleeding internally. He's in critical condition and the outlook doesn't look good. Please, pray for Craig Fejfar. :helpless:

Jesda
03-22-06, 09:38 PM
Ugh, I almost lost a friend last year for the same reason. She's still using a wheelchair until she restores full brain functionality.

Good luck Craig. :(

gary88
03-22-06, 09:43 PM
Sorry to hear about that, I will definatley pray for him. Hope all goes well

Destroyer
03-22-06, 10:07 PM
Wow, that blows. I dont prey but I hope all is well for him and his family and friends. .

DILLIGAF
03-22-06, 10:08 PM
considerate it done.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-22-06, 10:17 PM
Good luck dude, hes in my prayers!

Rolex
03-22-06, 10:33 PM
Your friend makes the top of my prayer list tonight. http://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/icon_smile_dissapprove.gif

slk230mb
03-22-06, 10:38 PM
Good luck, I hope he pulls through. He's in my prayers.

Adam
03-22-06, 11:23 PM
i will definitely pray for him tonight... well not just tonight, he will remain on my prayer list until i get an update. i hope he gets better, prayer is the best medicine... i have seen it do amazing things.

Jonas McFeely
03-23-06, 12:59 AM
Grandma had the same thing happen,it sucks,i feel for you.She didnt make it.But my 3rd grade teacher had one,and was fine after awhile.Good luck and im not a religious man,but i did say a little prayer.

Krashed989
03-23-06, 01:37 AM
I wish him the best of luck, and he's in my prayers.

FredMaxwell
03-23-06, 05:56 AM
You got it Mr. Speedy

davesdeville
03-23-06, 07:02 AM
I am not usually the praying type, but I uttered a short prayer for your friend. Best of luck to him.

SpeedyArizona
03-23-06, 07:34 AM
Thanks guys, it really means a lot. I did get an update today and he is in a medical-induced coma. The outlook is looking better, but it'll be a long recovery and he could possibly have some brain damage.

Thanks again.

deskjockey
03-23-06, 08:16 AM
I'm with ya man.

EcSTSatic
03-23-06, 08:35 AM
"Dear Jesus, Divine Physician and Healer of the sick, we turn to you in this time of illness. O dearest comforter of the troubled, alleviate our worry and sorrow with your gentle love, and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden. Dear God, we place our worries in your hands. We place our sick under your care and humbly ask that you restore your servant to health again. Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge your will and know that whatever you do, you do for the love of us. Amen."

Lord Cadillac
03-23-06, 10:49 AM
I hope everything turns out okay. I'm glad to see things are looking a little better.. Keep us posted.....

Adam
03-23-06, 11:08 AM
Thanks guys, it really means a lot. I did get an update today and he is in a medical-induced coma. The outlook is looking better, but it'll be a long recovery and he could possibly have some brain damage.

Thanks again.

good, medical induced comas are good. that helps out alot and the outlook is already looking better? thats a praise report if i have ever heard one. i will continue to keep him in my prayers though, not out of the woods yet. we serve the greatest God! yeah anytime there is a problem like that there will most likely be brain damage. i see it all the time... i will tell you this, there was a guy that came in for a possible stroke. had all the warning signs, slurred speech, numbness on the left side, facial droop, the whole 9 yards. they got him in and gave him the shot to help break up the clot but it was already too late, past the 3 hour mark. he was medically induced and the clot was huge, i dont remember how big it was but they had 1 of two options (surgery or let it be), both could or would lead to death. they surgically removed it and he lived. the waiting room was full of people praying for him for almost 8 hours straight. he is now walking and can talk a little better. he will have some brain damage but he is doing so much better than he was about 3 weeks ago.

LittleB
03-23-06, 12:17 PM
I am so sorry to hear that! I am glad things are looking better. I hope he comes out OK...

madooch
03-23-06, 02:56 PM
will do hope all is well

HotRodSaint
03-23-06, 03:07 PM
Prayers sent.

N0DIH
03-23-06, 11:44 PM
Done!

We can come into the presence of the Most High God and make our petition known!

Sandy
03-24-06, 12:26 AM
I said a Jewish prayer (as that's the only ones I know) ~ so he's now covered on both fronts. It's one for those who are very ill, to keep them on earth so that God may help them to recover. Maybe it will work.:angel: Maybe the Angels will keep him here with us. I hope.