: Anyone been watching "Prison Break"?

LittleB
03-22-06, 01:53 PM
I am SO in love Prison Break. Anyone else been watching it? It started last season, and it attracted so many viewers that they decided to prolong the show by changing the last episode so that they could do another season. It just started again on Monday night and I am so happy that it is back :bouncy:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/MeganCFT/prisonbreak.jpg

:worship: :worship: :worship: The one on the right is my husband! :D :worship: :worship: :worship:

Jesda
03-22-06, 01:55 PM
Next week's episode was leaked, so I'm downloading it now.

Its frustrating at times, so I start skipping ahead to get closer to the damn ending. On Monday's episode I was thinking "JUST KILL HIM ALREADY! GOD!" Sometimes it feels more like they're stalling than building suspense.

Adam
03-22-06, 01:56 PM
i havent seen it but i hear its a good series. i usually watch the Shield and i cant wait for that Theif series to start, that looks good too.

LittleB
03-22-06, 01:58 PM
Next week's episode was leaked, so I'm downloading it now.

Its frustrating at times, so I start skipping ahead to get closer to the damn ending. On Monday's episode I was thinking "JUST KILL HIM ALREADY! GOD!" Sometimes it feels more like they're stalling than building suspense.

:jawdrop: :rant2: Hurry up and kill him?!?!?! BUT HE IS INNOCENT!!! Are you crazy?! :want: :want: He needs as much time as he can get so they can prove his innocence!! :thepan:

LittleB
03-22-06, 01:58 PM
i havent seen it but i hear its a good series. i usually watch the Shield and i cant wait for that Theif series to start, that looks good too.

It's not just good....it's REALLY SUPER GOOD! :thumbsup: :highfive: :D

Adam
03-22-06, 02:02 PM
It's not just good....it's REALLY SUPER GOOD! :thumbsup: :highfive: :D

well now i wish i would have watched it. if i started now i wouldnt know what the hell was going on. what night is it on? cause most of these shows are on when i am at work. the Shield is on when i am at work but uh, we always take our lunch break on Tuesdays at ten... hehehe...

LittleB
03-22-06, 02:05 PM
You could've watched Saturday when they played all of the episodes from the last season. You could start watching now, you'll get what's happening. It's on Monday nights at 8:00/7 central on FOX! :D

Adam
03-22-06, 02:09 PM
You could've watched Saturday when they played all of the episodes from the last season. You could start watching now, you'll get what's happening. It's on Monday nights at 8:00/7 central on FOX! :D

i work on Saturdays. Monday nights at 8, well i am off on Monday so i dont know how the hell i missed it. i dont get to watch much tv cause of work and the nights i am off i am either here or with the wife... if i see a commercial or something about it i dont really pay attention.

LittleB
03-22-06, 02:10 PM
Well MAKE time buddy! LOL

Jesda
03-22-06, 02:12 PM
I need SOME kind of resolution after watching for 40 minutes. Prison Break is like sex with no orgasm. Yeah, its really good, but it gets old without a proper finish.

PAW 47
03-22-06, 03:01 PM
I dunno.. I can't get into it. I just wish American Idol will go away so I can watch House on tuesday nights. Its the only mindless show I watch..

LittleB
03-22-06, 03:57 PM
I need SOME kind of resolution after watching for 40 minutes. Prison Break is like sex with no orgasm. Yeah, its really good, but it gets old without a proper finish.

HAHAHA! Yeah that is kinda what it's like...but even without the orgasm...the sexis so good!

Adam
03-22-06, 04:56 PM
Well MAKE time buddy! LOL

:D wanna fight? yeah right, you just wanna be seen rolling around in the floor with me :) hehehe. i dont have time but i will try watching it monday. i wont know what the hell is going on but i'll watch. what time does is come on? if it comes on at 9 its sol cause i watch Two and a Half Men.

LittleB
03-22-06, 05:13 PM
:D wanna fight? yeah right, you just wanna be seen rolling around in the floor with me :) hehehe. i dont have time but i will try watching it monday. i wont know what the hell is going on but i'll watch. what time does is come on? if it comes on at 9 its sol cause i watch Two and a Half Men.

I already told you what time...you need to READ!!! LOL it's 8:00pm/7 Central.

Adam
03-22-06, 05:20 PM
I already told you what time...you need to READ!!! LOL it's 8:00pm/7 Central.

Ok miss thang. sheesh, i forgot.:thepan: :ill:

LittleB
03-22-06, 05:25 PM
Haha! Miss Thang :D I like that.

You forgot huh? OK well I'll let that one slide but don't let it happen again.

Jonas McFeely
03-22-06, 05:26 PM
Im addicted to that show,i cant wait til monday...

Adam
03-22-06, 05:28 PM
Haha! Miss Thang :D I like that.

You forgot huh? OK well I'll let that one slide but don't let it happen again.

:eek: you are just wanting to fight arent ya? i knew it, you just want to roll around in the floor with me... i'm game :D :bouncy:

LittleB
03-22-06, 07:19 PM
:eek: you are just wanting to fight arent ya? i knew it, you just want to roll around in the floor with me... i'm game :D :bouncy:

:sneaky: I think YOU are the one that wants to roll around on the floor with ME! :p LOL

:shhh: I'm game.

Adam
03-22-06, 08:19 PM
:sneaky: I think YOU are the one that wants to roll around on the floor with ME! :p LOL

:shhh: I'm game.

aha, damn i cant think of anything smart ass to say... you got me. well... if i was in California we would roll around in the floor... *sexy voice on*all night long... *end voice* pending your fiancee wasnt home and mine stayed at home :rolleyes: .

Jesda
03-22-06, 08:22 PM
For the love of God, vaccuum before you roll!

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/dailypix/2005/Jul/08/M1200510507080396AR.jpg

Adam
03-22-06, 08:31 PM
For the love of God, vaccuum before you roll!

sadly, there wont be any rolling in real life... :(

LittleB
03-22-06, 09:09 PM
Yeah....sadly is right...LowLow is a hottie!!!!!!! :D

:shhh: I noticed you said "in real life"...what are you suggesting? :sneaky: Cyber wrestling? Phone wrestling? :D

Adam
03-23-06, 12:32 AM
Yeah....sadly is right...LowLow is a hottie!!!!!!! :D

:shhh: I noticed you said "in real life"...what are you suggesting? :sneaky: Cyber wrestling? Phone wrestling? :D

:D you have put the biggest smile on my face Meg! thats great, well i mean i wont be in Cali anytime soon so we wont actually get to wrestle physically that is. cyber wrestling huh? hmmm this might get hot people. *Meg lays Low gently but forcefully on the floor, Low grabs Megs hips and pulls her down...* HEY you never did give me your number!

Jesda
05-09-06, 07:21 AM
Holy SHIT, that was a HELL of an episode!

Now I guess they can call it "Prison Broke"

LittleB
05-09-06, 12:18 PM
Holy SHIT, that was a HELL of an episode!

Now I guess they can call it "Prison Broke"

Yes it was!! Whenever I watch that show i get all anxious...it's super funny. I feel bad for the big guy tho....he didn't make it :( I am so excited for the season finale..but I'll miss the show while it's gone.

I think they are going to do another season, the next one will be more about the Vice-President dealio and all of the guys racing to find that money that the old man had hidden.

Jesda
05-09-06, 07:18 PM
I bet Sucre's cousin will tell the guards about the money to keep them from reporting him, and to make his time in prison easier.

LittleB
05-09-06, 09:11 PM
I bet Sucre's cousin will tell the guards about the money to keep them from reporting him, and to make his time in prison easier.

Ahhhh i hadn't thought about that!!!!! I bet he will! Wow...so now it will be a race to the money!