: Abandoned Brand New Escalade

Synergetic
03-22-06, 12:52 PM
Okay, last night my girl went to go get some food and told me should drove my this Escalade sitting in a dark parking lot. She noticed the "S" in the emblem on the grill and called me and told me this Escalade had a Strut grill. So I went over there and this thing is a brand 2006 Escalade, with custom paint, Strut grill, Roll pan, full body kit, everything but interior and wheels! I was thinking maybe it was stolen and someone threw on the stock rims, but it was brand new. It said on the window it was suppose to be picked up on the 3/17, but never was? I guess it was transported.

In my whole life, i've never seen anyone leave a brand new, customized luxury vehicle in a dark parking lot for 4-5 days straight. I know I wouldn't leave my Escalade in a random parking lot overnight, or even a few hours, thats for sure!!

jrs05caddyext
03-22-06, 01:08 PM
You could of came up on a Strut grill. j/k

loanman
03-22-06, 01:13 PM
Okay, last night my girl went to go get some food and told me should drove my this Escalade sitting in a dark parking lot. She noticed the "S" in the emblem on the grill and called me and told me this Escalade had a Strut grill. So I went over there and this thing is a brand 2006 Escalade, with custom paint, Strut grill, Roll pan, full body kit, everything but interior and wheels! I was thinking maybe it was stolen and someone threw on the stock rims, but it was brand new. It said on the window it was suppose to be picked up on the 3/17, but never was? I guess it was transported.

In my whole life, i've never seen anyone leave a brand new, customized luxury vehicle in a dark parking lot for 4-5 days straight. I know I wouldn't leave my Escalade in a random parking lot overnight, or even a few hours, thats for sure!!

where was it? Figures it sits there in a dark parking lot for 4-5 days and our vehicles get jacked right in front of our houses! :bonkers:

Synergetic
03-22-06, 05:08 PM
where was it? Figures it sits there in a dark parking lot for 4-5 days and our vehicles get jacked right in front of our houses! :bonkers:

Near Loomis, right off the freeway.

Synergetic
03-22-06, 05:09 PM
You could of came up on a Strut grill. j/k
What do you mean just kidding? lol :)
I'm thinking about playing a little finders keepers.

Falkolade
03-22-06, 08:40 PM
next week i have a feeling i will be reading a post by synergetic titled, "strut grill install"..

j/k... of course

Rolex
03-22-06, 08:44 PM
I'd be looking around for uc cops. It's a bait vehicle just waiting for you to steal it so they can bust you for grand theft. ;)

Synergetic
03-22-06, 08:48 PM
next week i have a feeling i will be reading a post by synergetic titled, "strut grill install"..

j/k... of course

lol.

But its actually not the Strut grill I want. Even with that said, i'm totally against stealing and my comment was 100% a joke. But the story is true and its really making me ponder why its still sitting there!

I'd be looking around for uc cops. It's a bait vehicle just waiting for you to steal it so they can bust you for grand theft.

Is the town that boring to buy a 50 thousand dollar vehicle, custom fabricate a custom roll pan, buy a body kit and 3 thousand dollar grill just to bust someone intentionally. If so, what a waste of my tax money. I'm glad I take most of my tax dollars and write off for things more beneficial than busting a few crackheads that i'll never meet.

They should use their time more wisely and maybe they would of stopped the punks that keyed our BMW Saturday night. :)

NOCLRNCE
03-22-06, 09:33 PM
I would say its a trap. Not worth getting in trouble for.

Boombotz
03-22-06, 11:20 PM
Or the owner wants to get it stolen. To get out of the payments.

05 Cadillac Escalade
03-22-06, 11:28 PM
Wow. Synergetic, can you pick up a STRUT grille for me. Wink-wink. Haha. Just kidding. See if you can take some pictures of it. I would like to see what this thing looks like.

Thanks.

Synergetic
03-23-06, 03:04 AM
Dumb camera phone, takes poor pictures.
http://www.synergeticusa.com/misc/cadillacforums/Image031.jpg

Or the owner wants to get it stolen. To get out of the payments.

Possibly! I drove by there on the way to get some food a few minutes ago and its gone. Maybe stolen, maybe towed, maybe picked up by the owner? Who knows but best of wishes to that Escalade.

05 Cadillac Escalade
03-23-06, 08:40 AM
I'm hoping it was picked up. Hopefully the transport company was running behind schedule and arrived a few days late. Haha.

Thanks.