: my wheels

Steelhead Jess
03-22-06, 12:11 AM
Are these vogue?

Is vogue stock for GM?

Reason I am asking is that the gold emblem is pealing and I am hoping to find a way to get them without ordering the entire center cap (or, if I need the center cap, to get it covered under warranty)

I can post better pic if needed.

http://www.cichlidmadness.com/forums/uploads/post-208-1143003696.jpg

05 Cadillac Escalade
03-22-06, 09:13 AM
Those look like the stock wheels for the 02+ Denali's. I'm not sure where you picked those up but I don't think they are Vogue. I could be mistaken, so I would double check of I were you.

Thanks.

MKTAXMAN
03-22-06, 02:50 PM
Those are definitely GM wheels.

Steelhead Jess
03-22-06, 05:05 PM
So I called the dealership that told me that they are definately "aftermarket" wheels and bitched at them for a while. They said, "bring em down here and we'll take another look".

Take another look? You mean they are aftermarket wheels or you're not sure, or you didn't pay enough attention to the last time I asked you this (when my lade was there)?

What BS. Then I thought, why keep giving this jerkoff my buisness? I called a different dealer and immediately got a whole different attitude. They wanted my vin number so that they could look up what came on the lade to begin with.

Its all in the dealer...and CARR sucks! (for all you Portland/Vancouver owners out there)