: Feeling Depressed

JonathanH
03-21-06, 03:00 PM
HI People, for the last couple of weeks i have been feeling severly down. I have so many dreams but everything just goes down the river. My biggest dream is a cadillac escalade, doesnt matter what year. I will never be able to afford one and its breaking my heart. Does somebody here have one for me? I know it sound stupid but at this point i try everything. Thanks for listening.

Spittin Game
03-21-06, 03:08 PM
is this the same guy asking for donations in the other thread?

jrs05caddyext
03-21-06, 03:11 PM
HI People, for the last couple of weeks i have been feeling severly down. I have so many dreams but everything just goes down the river. My biggest dream is a cadillac escalade, doesnt matter what year. I will never be able to afford one and its breaking my heart. Does somebody here have one for me? I know it sound stupid but at this point i try everything. Thanks for listening.

I thought you already owned one since you were asking about the audio on the outside of the vehicle.

JonathanH
03-21-06, 03:11 PM
is this the same guy asking for donations in the other thread?

No I am not. I read the other guys wished too after I wrote this one. Can someone help me?

Boombotz
03-21-06, 03:13 PM
Jonathan,
I am sorry for your depression and that you can't seem to afford the truck you really want. I don't know what your goals are in life, but not having the car you want should really not be all that depressing. Set your goals and work for them. I am sorry, but I need to lock this thread I feel it is really not going to go anywhere and is not Escalade specific. If you just want to talk bring it down to the lounge area. Thanks