Boy! :confused: It's been a while. I miss her postings! Where's
JerseyGirl
The Orig One & Only Chic! :)

Ralph
01-11-04, 10:59 PM
Jersey AND Supafly.

Mad'lac
01-11-04, 11:04 PM
Well Jerseygirl gone over to http://mct.truckmoxie.com/ since she now has a Suburban.

BeelzeBob
01-12-04, 12:50 AM
Yes, JerseyGirl sold her Cadillac.. :(

HotRodSaint
01-12-04, 08:36 AM
Jersey AND Supafly.
Yea, Supafly, were did you go?

Elvis
01-12-04, 09:57 AM
She got a boyfriend. :(

Blackout
01-12-04, 11:32 AM
Supafly doesn't like all the drama that goes on here so she could careless about this place.

Brett
01-12-04, 05:41 PM
That seems unlikely since she loved to make drama, for better or worse.

Mad'lac
01-12-04, 05:56 PM
That seems unlikely since she loved to make drama, for better or worse.
Could she then be called a "Drama Queen"? :histeric:

SupaFly
01-14-04, 11:02 AM
WHOA WHOA WHOA DEF NOT A DRAMA QUEEN. :annoyed: And yeah, I've been with my boyfriend. I love that guy. We went to Cadillac to get some parts and he helped me put some pieces on my car at 1 AM. I had a chrome panel that was loose too. I(he) bought the clamp for that and put it on yesterday. Slooooooooowly though. It was so cold my hands didn't want to work. :(

HotRodSaint
01-14-04, 02:42 PM
WHOA WHOA WHOA DEF NOT A DRAMA QUEEN. :annoyed:
If you caused any drama here, it was by 'ruffling' a few of the young boys hormones. Some of them still haven't gotten over it. Boys will be boys.

Blackout
01-14-04, 03:03 PM
Well I didn't want to spill the beans but I am SupaFly's boyfriend. :D

SupaFly
01-14-04, 06:29 PM
Ahhhh....I forgot to tell them.

HotRodSaint
01-14-04, 08:06 PM
Ahhhh....I forgot to tell them.
Now you've gone and broken their hearts. ;)

So this would be our first Cadillacforums hook-up!! Whoo-Hoo!!! :bouncy:

Blackout
01-14-04, 09:04 PM
Ahhhh....I forgot to tell them.I can't believe they actually bought it......opps......isn't this a PM? :D

SupaFly
01-18-04, 12:28 AM
Ah, it's too late; you spoiled the surprise. Anyway, back to more important issues. My parents borrowed my car to go Upstate for my mom's birthday. I have their '95 Brougham (presently with no heat). I am very distraught. So upset was I that I stood in the cold taking pictures of her before she left. Here they are... :crying:

Ralph
01-18-04, 12:38 AM
Ah, it's too late; you spoiled the surprise. Anyway, back to more important issues. My parents borrowed my car to go Upstate for my mom's birthday. I have their '95 Brougham (presently with no heat). I am very distraught. So upset was I that I stood in the cold taking pictures of her before she left. Here they are... :crying:

OMG!! It does snow down there! :D Who's the Dude with short hair who looks like he wants to steal it? ;) Your boyfriend? :( That's a nice car. (yours?) Is it just the blower motor that doesn't work, and how did your headlight situation go?

Ralph
01-18-04, 12:41 AM
Oh, of course it's yours. Now notice the liscense plate. :bighead:

SupaFly
01-18-04, 12:47 AM
Here's a picture from New Year's. Not so hot though.

I think it's the blower actually but I don't know. I didn't do my headlights; too cold. That guy is my brother. I have 4 of them.

Ralph
01-18-04, 12:56 AM
Here's a picture from New Year's. Not so hot though.

I think it's the blower actually but I don't know. I didn't do my headlights; too cold. That guy is my brother. I have 4 of them.

New Years in New York would be pretty fun I bet, probably always something different to do there? I might be concerned about some dumbass terrorist plotting something in a city that big.

When the blower motor went on my other car, it first started making a squeeking sound and still worked for another year before it died. Might be a simple fuse also.

SupaFly
01-18-04, 01:09 AM
I honestly didn't even think of terrorists on New Year's.

It sounds like the fan is trying to turn, but it can't.

Ralph
01-18-04, 01:32 AM
I honestly didn't even think of terrorists on New Year's.

It sounds like the fan is trying to turn, but it can't.

It's good to not worry about such things, life is too short, and what can we do about it anyway. :rolleyes: ;) May as well party it up. :bouncy: :yup: :eek:

Could be the "blower motor switch." Tell your boyfriend to get out in the snow and change that light! :D A couple of years ago I was on the highway, -27 C, headlight out, caught in a blizzard where the snow coming down was so thick you were practically blind! The RCMP pull me over to warn me about the headlight and this took so long that I ended up changing it in the dark! :devil: I stopped at this little dumpy garage to change it outside. Not a fun day. LOL I think before next winter I will change my bulbs regardless if they need it or not!

I've seen every episode of Seinfeld, so I hope it is not all true of how expensive it is there :p Alsohow it's hard to park in New York. I hope the Caddy dealership isn't too pricy. We can buy the "Times" up here for $25! Pretty expensive for a newspaper, but that's because of transporting it, anyway I've seen apartments in Manhattan for 1,500-2,000 dollars per month! :cookoo: :bonkers:

airbalancer
01-18-04, 07:50 AM
My son rent a house for $1800 / month plus heat & hydro in Ottawa with four other guy and they in collage.
My daughter rent a closet in Toronto for $400 / month

Blackout
01-18-04, 11:16 AM
Well me and Supafly went on a trip to Las Vegas and we got a little tipsy and we got hitched. But unfortunatly our marriage lasted as long as Britney Spears' :crying:

SupaFly
01-18-04, 06:21 PM
It's not my car with the blower problem. My parents have a 95 and I have a 94. We switched cars for the weekend. As for the headlight, I am sure I can do it but it's been nasty out.

Expensive in the city? Of course it is. Clubs alone are up to $30 just to get in (not that I pay). I live in Brooklyn though and it's not as bad as the city. And the parking? The only hard part is finding spots big enough. Actually parking the car is the fun part.

Elvis
01-19-04, 09:40 AM
Actually parking the car is the fun part.

Not gonna touch that one. :lildevil:

SupaFly
01-19-04, 04:40 PM
Yeah, I'm a professional. :halo:

Ralph
01-19-04, 11:33 PM
It's not my car with the blower problem. My parents have a 95 and I have a 94. We switched cars for the weekend. As for the headlight, I am sure I can do it but it's been nasty out.

Expensive in the city? Of course it is. Clubs alone are up to $30 just to get in (not that I pay). I live in Brooklyn though and it's not as bad as the city. And the parking? The only hard part is finding spots big enough. Actually parking the car is the fun part.

Well, lets see. Here it's 5 loonies (or dollars) to get in to the Bars. (not 5 Canuks, money!) :D They are not called "clubs" here, we just call them "bars." Most people here are too ugly to get in for free. :disappoin The entertainment isn't usually a band, just some drunk dancing with himself, and we throw "loonies" at him to make his "jig" last longer. :bouncy: :cookoo: :bouncy: :D

Oh ya, Jersey, come back! :suspect:

JerseyGirl
01-20-04, 10:16 AM
Hey All!
Sorry about just hitting the road! After I sold the Caddy..I got a 94 Suburban..so I have been playing with that & I joined that forum Ray posted & have just been hanging out there..where we can talk Chevys! I became President of a TN Chapter.
Anyway..I do miss you guys...OH!!!!! I am going to check out a 70 Coupe today..wooohooo!!!! 472...375 HP...525 ft lbs baby!!!!!!!!!! :) I will let you guys know if we get it...til then...
Tree

http://members.aol.com/midtennproperty/6.jpg

http://members.aol.com/midtennproperty/7.jpg

Ralph
01-20-04, 06:45 PM
That's a bad-ass Burb Jersey! :welcome:

SLS97
01-20-04, 09:03 PM
:) Hey Jerseygirl! Good to hear from you. Your Suburban looks really nice. Don't forget to come around and say hi sometimes! We all missed you!

Stoneage_Caddy
01-20-04, 10:28 PM
jersey girl rollin soprano sytle

Ralph
01-20-04, 10:37 PM

Damn Stone Age, what movie was that drill Sarge pic from? I remember it was a funny movie.

JerseyGirl
01-20-04, 11:21 PM

Yea Tony wished his looked & sounded as good as mine..LOL!!! Nah thanks guys! She is rolling on 20's...turns lots of heads..even mine all the damn time!
Anyway, didnt get the coupe...to much cancer...just wasn't right...oh well! :)

Mad'lac
01-20-04, 11:48 PM
Damn Stone Age, what movie was that drill Sarge pic from? I remember it was a funny movie.

Full Metal Jacket here are some classic lines from the movie.

You little scumbag. I got your name. I got your @$$. You will not laugh. You will not cry. You will learn by the numbers. I will teach you. Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn.

http://www.gustavhasford.com/faces11.jpg Let me see your warface!!! AAARRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!

Ralph
01-21-04, 12:29 AM
Full Metal Jacket here are some classic lines from the movie.

You little scumbag. I got your name. I got your @$$. You will not laugh. You will not cry. You will learn by the numbers. I will teach you. Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn.

http://www.gustavhasford.com/faces11.jpg Let me see your warface!!! AAARRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!

LOL! I knew I saw that, ya that was about 1987? 1st. hr all training, etc. Pretty intense movie, for some reason I thought that dude was from a comedy. :rolleyes:

Stoneage_Caddy
01-21-04, 01:21 PM
r lee ermy has been in several movies/commercials/TV shows , includeing saving silverman , full metal jacket and a few others ...the guy is awesome go look up his website for some kickass quotes and sound bytes , the intro to the site is priceless :

www.rleeermey.com

SupaFly
01-23-04, 02:17 PM
www.ebaumsworld.com

Ralph
01-23-04, 09:00 PM
www.ebaumsworld.com

Lotsa pesky pop-ups on that site, eh? :p

SupaFly
01-25-04, 10:15 PM
Is there? I just go there for the soundboard.

Ralph
01-29-04, 05:20 AM
Is there? I just go there for the soundboard.

In the words of Dennis Hopper (the most cool Dude in the world) "That was like, the most wierd freakin' soundboard in the whole wide world Man!"
I liked Jack Blacks and Joe Pesi's also, but I like freakin' couldn't get Hopper's to work, Man!