: What is you reaction?

509Rider
01-11-04, 09:53 PM
I had to post these pics just to see everybodys reaction, my reaction was a sick stomach and terror at the same time. What in the hell are these guys thinking?:vomit:

Elvis
01-11-04, 10:00 PM
Going for that "Wild Wild West" look, I guess. :rolleyes2

http://www.buggy.com/new/bwagon2.jpg

HotRodSaint
01-11-04, 10:40 PM
:histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo:

kcnewell
01-11-04, 10:45 PM
:histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo:

What he said!...........I.M.H.O. all of those wheels bigger than 18" look completely stupid on almost any vehicle! Some SUV's look passable on 20's but NOTHING LOOKS GOOD ON 22" OR BIGGER!!!!REPEAT........NOTHING!

Mad'lac
01-11-04, 11:07 PM
I wouldn't go bigger than 17s on a car and maybe 20's on a show truck. anything bigger is a watse of money cause you don't got enough tire to protect the rims in case you hit a curb and all that weight you are rolling with affects the car/truck too.

509Rider
01-11-04, 11:14 PM
Those are 24s:gun: the owners

HotRodSaint
01-12-04, 08:44 AM
I wouldn't go bigger than 17s on a car and maybe 20's on a show truck. anything bigger is a watse of money cause you don't got enough tire to protect the rims in case you hit a curb and all that weight you are rolling with affects the car/truck too.
Really? Do you think I don't have enough tire to protect my rims? :D

It all depends on what stock outside tire diameter you start with. You also need to do your own homework and not follow the mistakes of others.

I carefully chose the 18"s on my car for the very reason you stated. I have more side wall that those who use the stock 17 Impala SS rims. And I did so keeping the stock outside diameter, thus no need to adjust the speedo.

c5 rv
01-12-04, 07:32 PM
I don't care for the big-rim-with-black-rubber-band look. Plus as Mad'lac said, no protection for the rims when you hit a pothole.

As for trucks, 19.5" Alcoa wheels with heavy-duty truck tires on 3/4 and 1 ton trucks are a good option for heavy towing.

gothicaleigh
01-12-04, 11:19 PM
<almost speechless> If one of the hicks with the jacked up trucks made love to one of the BlingBling ghetto crowd, this is what their ba$tard offspring would drive.

I am of the 'nothing over 18' mindset with very few possible exceptions(the Sixteen concept being one).

JJhomer83
01-12-04, 11:28 PM
Those are 24s:gun: the owners
you sure that's not photoshop at its best.
they look too fake

i thought it was supposed to be a low rider

Scrapyard
01-12-04, 11:33 PM
I've seen G bodies on lifted truck chassis that look better then that. Personaly, I never got the whole Bling bling fasination. That's probably a good example why.

HollywoodHicks1
01-13-04, 02:54 AM
I don't like it. Too big for a car at least. The rims would go great on a truck, but not a car. The car is sitting too high in the air. I wouldn't like sitting in a high car. It's like riding a bus or something, and I don't like that at all!

HotRodSaint
01-13-04, 08:48 AM
HotRod thinks Hollywood changed his writing style. Please tell HotRod you didn't do this because of someones threat? :confused:

I don't like it. Too big for a car at least. The rims would go great on a truck, but not a car. The car is sitting too high in the air. I wouldn't like sitting in a high car. It's like riding a bus or something, and I don't like that at all!

AirJigga25
01-13-04, 01:28 PM
<almost speechless> If one of the hicks with the jacked up trucks made love to one of the BlingBling ghetto crowd, this is what their ba$tard offspring would drive.

I am of the 'nothing over 18' mindset with very few possible exceptions(the Sixteen concept being one).
ha ha...what she said

Stoneage_Caddy
01-13-04, 01:33 PM
"I've seen G bodies on lifted truck chassis that look better then that"

you have seen a aurora on a blazer chassis ?

Scrapyard
01-13-04, 02:32 PM
No, I've seen a early 80's Regal and Cutluss supreme Done like that. Also a 77 Monte Carlo. The Regal I saw in Daytona during Bike week a couple years ago. The others I ran across on the net somewhere.

HollywoodHicks1
01-13-04, 06:31 PM
HotRod thinks Hollywood changed his writing style. Please tell HotRod you didn't do this because of someones threat? :confused:

No HotRod, I have not changed my writing style. Just wanted to type normal for a change. Hollywood will return though!

HotRodSaint
01-13-04, 07:06 PM
No HotRod, I have not changed my writing style. Just wanted to type normal for a change. Hollywood will return though!
HotRod feels much better now. :D

elwesso
01-13-04, 07:52 PM
Well, I certainly think that it is interesting.... At first I was like..... OH GOD THAT HAS TO BE A PHOTOCHOP.... Minus the rims, that car didnt look half bad, Im not a HUGE fan of the paintjob, but it looked like a decent car.....

I couldnt imagine tire shopping for those rims!!!