: I had the stangest dream last night......

trekster
03-21-06, 10:38 AM
Talk about a strange dream. Well, in my dream I was going to the back of my house where I park my car. Then, all of a sudden I see the V on Jack Stands I was like wtf and I see something on the floor. Then I see the front end of the transmission on the floor and the back end was still up because my exhaust system was holding the back end of the transmission and drive shaft preventing it from hitting the floor.

Maybe that dream was an indication of taking my car to the dealer. Since my cradle mount might be loose because whenever I smash the gas pedal something pulls from underneath the car.
-Gilbert

heavymetals
03-21-06, 12:53 PM
Freud would say you were substituting your gf/wife for your car, and that rear end up in the air means something.............

V-Smooth
03-21-06, 01:24 PM
FDAU :thumbsup:

CIWS
03-21-06, 03:28 PM
You already feel like something is wrong based on what you're feeling when you smash the gas. That's manifested itself in the form of the dream you've had. A trick will be to see if it repeats itself. ;)

MadMike
03-21-06, 04:23 PM
..........sailed away to China.....in a little rowboat to find ya
and you said you had to get your laundry cleaned......hmmmmm
sounds familiar.....

DILLIGAF
03-21-06, 09:26 PM
That dream was lame,make some shit up and give it some pop next time.Throw 4 lesbians in, a german shepard and maybe a midget.Use your imagination.Geeezzzzz

trekster
03-21-06, 10:36 PM
That dream was lame,make some shit up and give it some pop next time.Throw 4 lesbians in, a german shepard and maybe a midget.Use your imagination.GeeezzzzzSorry, I'm a vague individual with a dry personality.

DILLIGAF
03-21-06, 11:09 PM
Sorry, I'm a vague individual with a dry personality.Nothing to be sorry about,it's just this thread will end up in the lounge sooner or later and the lizards look up to us for rude,obnoxious over the top remarks.Sorry,I don't make the rules:alchi:

CADI-V
03-22-06, 01:07 AM
That just killed me, you said a Midget...You guys are brutal!!!