: My 2 kills today

Seattle CTS-V
03-21-06, 02:53 AM
I had 2 kills today:

1. Played w/ a Masarati Quattroporte (2 't's ??). A distinguished looking guy and his wife. I drove by them going just barely over the speed limit. As I went by I looked in my rear and side mirrors and noticed he pointed at my car and said something to his wife. I was probaby 5-6 car lengths in front and noticed his speed increased to catch up to me. I started to get a woody at this point. I slowed a little and we matched speeds. I downshifted and was holding 2nd gear at about 50mph w/ the car just screaming for me to shift up to 3rd. I saw the Masa lurch forward and I dropped the hammer. A very quick shift up to 3rd and I started to promptly pull and put some distance btwn us. He cut out at about 80 and I was a good 2-3 lengths ahead. I slowed and both of them were laughing. I gave them a thumbs-up but I'm sure my 20% tint was too dark.

2. Demolished a C5 convertable Vette w/ 2 chicks. I was on my way to Fry's Electronics and I came up on the Vette (did I mention it had 2 chicks) and noticed it had "AS-IS' stickers on the window. I passed them slowly at about 65mph in 3rd gear. About 2-3 lengths in front of them I decided to egg them on by slowing and then speeding and then slowing, and so on... I saw them laughing and the driver shook her head to say 'no'. Well, about 1/2 mile later I see her coming up on me really fast. Obviously, she had changed her mind. She had a ton of momentum on me but I waited until she was about 3 lengths behind me b/f flooring the whine pedal. She passed me and put about 1 length on me b/f I matched speed and proceeded to put a few lengths on her. I slowed down and rolled down my window. We gave each other thumbs up and did 2 more little races. Each time I let her go first and then I'd reel her in and pass her quickly. I ended up getting into traffic down the road and they went on ahead in the HOV lane. I eventually got to the electronics store and when I stepped out of my car I heard this voice behind me. It was the Vette girls and she yelled 'first you beat me and then you steal my parking spot.' I went over and the driver was telling me how awesome my car was and, of course, I complimented her right back. I had to finally admit that I wasn't stock. She said she had fun and we parted ways. Why didn't this stuff ever happen to me when I was single? Oh wait, now I remember why - I was poor.

roadracerx72
03-21-06, 10:04 AM
Why didn't this stuff ever happen to me when I was single? Oh wait, now I remember why - I was poor.

:histeric: :histeric: :histeric:

trekster
03-21-06, 10:19 AM
Why didn't this stuff ever happen to me when I was single? Oh wait, now I remember why - I was poor. roflol

Staxxin
03-21-06, 10:22 AM
Too funny!!! Great kill story!!!

CTS-VPaco
03-21-06, 11:25 AM
Bad ass!

brtnharv
03-21-06, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the info man, I posted about a week ago about the V vs. the maserati. Nice..cant wait to see him again.

Luna.
03-21-06, 12:33 PM
LMAO--great story

CTSV05
03-21-06, 12:49 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!

Amen to the poor thing

04CTSVFLA
03-21-06, 01:15 PM
it takes a maggie for us to only put 2-3 on a quattroporte???? WTF. We should mop the floor with it when we are stock.

brtnharv
03-21-06, 01:24 PM
Damnit, didnt notice you were supercharged. Crap now what can I expect?

04CTSVFLA
03-21-06, 02:13 PM
yea wtf.....im gonna stand out on a limb and say......a stock V will hang with/pull a half car at least on a quattro.....look at the hp/tq per pound of each car.

crowan
03-21-06, 02:44 PM
yea wtf.....im gonna stand out on a limb and say......a stock V will hang with/pull a half car at least on a quattro.....look at the hp/tq per pound of each car.

Dude:

Read the post. It was a quick blast from a roll to 80 mph (2nd and 3rd gear). It wasn't a 1/4 mile with 117 mph trap speeds.

Seattle CTS-V
03-21-06, 03:13 PM
Dude:

Read the post. It was a quick blast from a roll to 80 mph (2nd and 3rd gear). It wasn't a 1/4 mile with 117 mph trap speeds.

:thumbsup: It was a very short race. I'd say 2-3 cars is pretty damn impressive for what was essentially one gear.

sotxmike
03-21-06, 11:00 PM
Poor sucks. The V rocks. :thumbsup: