: DJ DopeStar....

DopeStar 156
03-20-06, 05:30 PM
I've hinted at certain people on here that I will be getting my own radio show sometime this year and that I will be on internet radio broadcasting for all to hear. Today I stopped by the radio station and my application was FINALLY processed. I should be hearing back sometime soon and I hope to be on the air by June. I'll be cohosting my Metal Mistress, Mish's show Chaos Horizon on Tuesday nights from 9 PM to Midnight (New Jersey time) on 88.7 WPSC. Unless you live in Passaic County, NJ you won't be able to hear me via radio so when I get the internet radio link I'll post it so you can all hear me. I'll be playing Industrial Rock and Black Metal during this time slot with little comments in between songs from Metal Mish and yours truly, DopeStar. I'll post further details as I hear progression.

Prepare yourselves..... The DopeStar will be polluting the airways..... :lildevil:

Rolex
03-20-06, 05:32 PM
The next Howard Stern??? ;)

LittleB
03-20-06, 05:40 PM
Congrats Dope!!! :bouncy: :thumbsup: :highfive: :band: :gnome: :cheers:

YAYYYY!! I can't wait! That is so exciting! Is it a popular station? Are you gonna have groupies and stuff? LOL

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-20-06, 06:12 PM
The next Howard Stern??? ;)

His show will make Stern look like a kindergartner! ;)

DaveDeVille
03-20-06, 08:47 PM
Good Luck!

DopeStar 156
03-20-06, 09:51 PM
Congrats Dope!!! :bouncy: :thumbsup: :highfive: :band: :gnome: :cheers:

YAYYYY!! I can't wait! That is so exciting! Is it a popular station? Are you gonna have groupies and stuff? LOL
The station is very popular in that area. Not like I don't have groupies already, right Little B? (AKA groupie number 1 :D)

gary88
03-20-06, 10:39 PM
Make sure you mention on air how great cadillacforums.com is :thumbsup:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-20-06, 11:36 PM
The station is very popular in that area. Not like I don't have groupies already, right Little B? (AKA groupie number 1 :D)

LittleB, the cross country Groupie!

DopeStar 156
03-21-06, 12:42 AM
What can I say? :lildevil: