Cadillac Owners Forum banner

New owner of 13' ATS4 with a question.....

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  jhatfie 
#1 ·
In the process of purchasing a 13' ATS all wheel drive 3.6L. Reason I couldnt buy it today like I wanted was because the car has a safety recall for the sunroof switch (apparently you COULD get shocked or the car could burn up...yeah & I COULD win the lottery too) anyways, 1st things 1st & am having the windows tinted, then wheels & tires & would LIKE to lower it but been reading here & on Eibachs website that lowering springs are available but not for the all wheel drive versions. Where can I get lowering springs for the all wheel drive ats & CAN you even put them on the all wheel drive? IF you have lowering springs on your all wheel drive ats please post pics!

thanks!

#3 ·
I have been holding off on getting wheels and lowering my ATS4. D3 said their springs would work, but I am concerned that the added weight of the 3.6L and AWD might cause some undesirable handling traits since their springs were not specifically designed for the AWD. So I continue to wait. I may break down at some point though as the wheel gap is killing me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.