: [FLORIDA] New member is a Cadillac,Chevrolet,Pontiac,GMC dealer...I'm here to help!

cadillactopgun
03-18-06, 11:47 AM
First of all, hello to all of you:wave: My name is Vince , I' a new member and I will be contacting the administrators of the forum to register as a supporting vendor.:yup:

I look forward to doing what I can to support this forum and being of whatever assistance I can be as a fellow Cadillac Forum member and a member of the Ed Morse Sawgrass Automall in South Florida, the largest GM automall in South Florida featuring Cadillac,Chevrolet,Pontiac,Buick and GMC trucks.I'm proud to be part of this extroadinary automotive retail group with a reputation second to none inthe industry.

The dealership has the largest inventory of the hard to get and exciting new 2006 Cadillac V series , 2007 Escalade and all of the fine cars by Cadillac in plentiful supply.

The incredible inventory extends to the Chevrolet,Pontiac,Buick and GMC stores as well. For example:the Chevrolet Corvette (including Z06),the new HHR,the SS series models including the 400HP Trailblazer SS ,Pontiac GTO,G6,and Solstice, Buick Lucerne and the GMC Denali, and more.
So whether it's a new Cadillac STS-V,Cobalt SS or the new 2007 Tahoe we have in stock or it's coming in soon...!

I look forward to helping all of you here in South Florida and whever you reside.Courtesy deliveries to your local dealership are available and financing and transportation are just a call away.

In closing , thanks for listening and I'm happy to be part of this forum.:)

Feel free to contact me for the time being via my email vstella@netscape.net (vstella@netscape.net)

Vince

Lord Cadillac
03-19-06, 02:57 PM
Welcome, Vince.. Check your mail. I'm in South Florida also.. I may come for a visit...

HotRodSaint
03-19-06, 06:13 PM
If he does come to visit, don't let him drive away without a Cadillac!! :bouncy:

cadillactopgun
03-20-06, 05:28 PM
Sal, your welcome anytime..:yup:

http://www.mydocsonline.com/pub/vstella/sunriseautomallbanner.jpg

UNCLEMIKEY
03-20-06, 10:32 PM
If I decide to sell my 97 eldo what is a good price to ask. its silver with dark blue leather all new t rated tires tranny less then 10k motor 4.6 new heads at 68k it now just turned 80k very clean in and out chrome wheels and flowmaster exhaust and it hauls ass especially when i hit it coming out off the sawgrass sunpass lane you probably hear me at ed morse.