Cadillac Owners Forum banner
497 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  EcSTSatic 
#1 ·
there are a couple of cars that i had the chance to buy but didnt. my list is:

1984 Coupe Deville- it was very nice and in perceft shape. looked like it just rolled off the show room floor, low mileage (80k miles) for the year. stored for about 5 years in a temp. controlled garage.

2000 DHS- it was 2003 and i was looking for a Cadillac. had been looking for a 93-96 Fleetwood Brougham for two years and couldnt find one. seen that DHS, fully loaded with only 13k miles on it. didnt buy it though cause i did find my 93. still wish i could have got it.

1998 Z06 Vette- DAMN!!!!! forgot about it. wish i would have bought it though cause it was a Vette! got my CTS though and if i didnt the CTS would be right here instead of the Vette.

1992 Brougham D'Elegance- beautiful is the only word to describe it. had 72k miles on it. they only wanted 1,5k for it! i bought wheels for my 95 Lincoln instead :thepan:.

1964 Impala- IT WAS A DROP TOP!!!!!!!!! cherry, it was so nice! i dont remember how many miles were on it but i talked to the owner. he told me it had been in his family since it was new. his dad only brought it out on sunny days, never been out in the rain. they wanted 9k for it. it needed new seals (duh) and a new battery (and gas treatment).

See less See more
G
#2 ·
There was a 1991 Seville ... 104,000 miles.. $1500
In the local paper

Well hell I called around noon when I saw the ad, by evening I called back and it was gone. Damn it :crybaby:
I could buy one at the sale for less,
But you don't see 'em often !

#4 ·
1987 Cadillac Brougham, 61k miles, dark blue, dark blue velour interior, $1000.

Dad said no because I was too young and that was too old of a car for me.

#5 ·
1969 Chrysler Newport Custom Convertible with exterior woodgrain decor & every option made.

1960 Edsel Ranger Convertible
1989 Avanti II Convertible
1966 Pontiac Catalina 2+2 Convertible with 421 Tri-Power
1971 Plymouth Sport Fury GT Hemi
The 6 month only Yugo Convertible

#6 ·
My uncles 1969 GTO convertable. He sold the thing for $6,000. It was a little ragged out, but had just had around $10k dropped into a semi-restoration. And this being a really desirable car, it was clearly a steal. This was only 2 years ago, and I was 14 so I was too young. I didn't really appreciate cars then anyways, not like I do now at least...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.