: Chrome Wheel Question

darvish
03-18-06, 10:11 AM
A little market research.

How many people would buy chormed stock wheels for the V?
And how many would be interested in body paint code matched wheels for the V?

What would people be willing to pay for the above mentioned wheels?

Thanks
Bill
St Louis

Thanks

rodster111
03-18-06, 10:35 AM
I definately want to chrome plate my stock wheels sometime soon, just havn't decided yet on a vendor I feel comfortable with or chosen a date to put the V out of commision to do it. I'm a chrome wheel guy, so body painted wheels don't interest me.

V-SATX
03-18-06, 10:40 AM
Personally, I donít think the body paint match would appeal to me; I am not driving a Honda Civic. However, I am interested in chrome wheels for my Redline. I just canít seem to make a decision. I wish that I had a reference point for my car with some of the wheels that are on the market, such as, Savini, Asanti, and IForged ect.

roadracerx72
03-18-06, 11:14 AM
I would like to see stock chrome wheels on a stealth gray first. I had the option to buy 20" chrome wheels that were on another stealth gray at the dealer but I thought it looked to ... how do you say ... ghetto ??

:hmm:

dqw1
03-18-06, 01:26 PM
Looking for chrome stock rims. Bit hard to find these days.

Aresuu
03-18-06, 01:59 PM
I am definitely interested in chrome wheels and currently leaning towards having stock wheels plated. Haven't seen any wheels yet that I like better.

Don't think I will be doing red wheels though. :wacky:

Ziplicon Tuesday
03-18-06, 06:37 PM
I'm leaning to chrome myself. In case you haven't seen the other thread about Vogue wgeels, they have chrome wheels that are near identical to the stock.

I put chrome wheels with black centers on my black Stealth and it made all the difference in the world.

jspridge
03-19-06, 10:28 PM
I would like to exchange my stock wheels for chrome.