: so i got this girls number...

OffThaHorseCEO
03-17-06, 06:57 PM
well ive never been one to get a girls number ask her out etc, girls i end up with i usually have known for a while even if i dont know intimate details about them, like for example i went to school with them or see em frequently at work

anyways, i went to a mex restaurant the other day and got this girls number, shes hot IMO, so should i call her and ask her out on a date,go back ask her in person, what?

gary88
03-17-06, 07:00 PM
If she gave you her number, call her! Set up a date, and at the end of that date ask her if she wants to go out again sometime.

OffThaHorseCEO
03-17-06, 07:04 PM
cool, so we order from that restaurant alot for lunch, like once a week, and im usually the one who goes after the food, so if i see her before i call her should i ask then or do it over the phone?

OffThaHorseCEO
03-17-06, 07:05 PM
and also, do i just call and be like yo wanna go out? or like ask about her and shit before hand? like i said most of the girls i end up goin out with i already know so theres no need for all the phone talk stuff,

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-17-06, 07:19 PM
No! Don't Call her and cut your self off from society forever! Go live in your parent's basement til you're 40!! Women are evil, women are the death of us!!!

Hahaha just kidding!

Yes, do call her and I would wanna get to know her through the phone first before I would go out on a date with her.

gary88
03-17-06, 07:20 PM
Well if you see her on your way to go eat, then it would probably be better to ask her right then and there in person.

If you just met her, when you call her first start out with a little small talk, not too much though. Then nonchalantly ask her if she wants to go out for lunch.

Ranger
03-17-06, 09:01 PM
She gave you her phone number didn't she. Get off the internet and on the phone.

caddydaddy
03-17-06, 09:05 PM
What's the worst she could say? No???? C'mon be a man! GIT-R-DONE! :)

Zorb750
03-17-06, 09:34 PM
Yes, a good place to get to know someone is over coffee or something like that. It's less personal than out on a "date" as you put it.

noahsdad
03-17-06, 09:40 PM
She didn't give you her number because she thought you don't own a phone book. Right now she's wondering why you haven't called yet.

Call her. Ask her out. When you get her out, ask her lots of questions that will get her to talk about herself. Women love that.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-17-06, 09:55 PM
nice work , she gave you number for reason , to play lottery ...

CALL HER YOU BASTARD !!!!!

QUIT READING MY POST AND CALL !!!!

DAMIT , CUT IT OUT !!!!!

really , stop it ....

ok , look ive asked nicely , now im getting angry , if you dont call her i swear ....

STILL READING???? god youll never get laid at this rate

Ranger
03-17-06, 11:03 PM
When you get her out, ask her lots of questions that will get her to talk about herself. Women love that.
:thumbsup: Heed the mans advice.

Florian
03-17-06, 11:06 PM
grab a Jimmy-hat and get to work young man!

F

Jesda
03-18-06, 12:07 AM
http://www.sbtfun.com/files/costume_max_jimmyhat.gif

illumina
03-18-06, 01:23 AM
Yeah dude, if she gave the number, that means that you need to call her! Why else would she do that?

Off Da Horse, go and git sum of that poontttaaaaaannng!

OffThaHorseCEO
03-18-06, 02:01 AM
http://www.sbtfun.com/files/costume_max_jimmyhat.gif

pok so im drubk as hell but what the **** is this?

Jonas McFeely
03-18-06, 02:15 AM
pok so im drubk as hell but what the **** is this?

LOL!

Spyder
03-18-06, 03:18 AM
I'm guessing the dogs name is Jimmy, and its a picture of his hat. Which, by the way, is what you need to have on you when you go for coffee, a movie, lunch, or whatever else you set up when you CALL HER!

:) Good Jimmy! Squirrel treat?

Jesda
03-18-06, 06:50 AM
I did a Google search for "Jimmy hat" and got a bunch of those berets.

OffThaHorseCEO
03-18-06, 09:48 AM
haha ok damn, last night was great man i went to a green party and we were tore up, which made the dog even more funny

ok, ill take your advice but i gotta wait till i get paid again

FredMaxwell
03-18-06, 10:16 AM
A lady doesn't give her telephone number to a man if she does not wanna to..
Do some dating or even sex with him :thumbsup:

Next time maybe look for women with $300,000 incomes and give them YOUR number, I love to do that but the only woman in this state who makes that probably is a coc**ne dealer :bigroll:

LittleB
03-18-06, 12:34 PM
You go boy!! Yup, she gave you her number for a reason. Like the other guys said. CALL HER! If you see her before you call her, then ask her in person. If you call her, make small talk (not a big long conversation, save it for your date) then ask her out.

Now, let's hope she didn't give him a fake number :lildevil: :sneaky: JUST KIDDING :D :hide:

Ranger
03-18-06, 04:56 PM
Now, let's hope she didn't give him a fake number :lildevil: :sneaky: JUST KIDDING :D :hide:
Oh no :eek:. Women don't do that! Do they? :rolleyes:

Zorb750
03-18-06, 11:24 PM
If you don't call her, we will all brand you as a schmuck and loser for the rest of your life.

caddeville
03-19-06, 01:46 AM
Your next reply to THIS thread is going to be, "I called her, and she accepted to go on a date this coming friday night". If not, SHAME ON YOU:tisk:!

Spyder
03-19-06, 12:03 PM
Why hasn't he replied yet!? :D

Boombotz
03-19-06, 01:56 PM
Oh no :eek:. Women don't do that! Do they? :rolleyes:

When ever a girl gives you her #.
Read it right back to her and reverse the last 2 numbers. If she corrects you she is interested. If she says yes and agrees to the reversed # then you know she isn't interested and tell her you changed your mind and just realized how ugly she was. :)

FredMaxwell
03-19-06, 02:28 PM
Read it right back to her and reverse the last 2 numbers. If she corrects you she is interested. If she says yes and agrees to the reversed # then you know she isn't interested and tell her you changed your mind and just realized how ugly she was. :)

That makes sense.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-19-06, 02:46 PM

Ohhh good tip, thanks!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-19-06, 03:29 PM
I have to admit, I have a similar problem.

I'll meet a girl off myspace or something, and talk to her online, then she gives me her number. Now I'll call her number like once, and with my luck, its usually when shes not around. So then I sit around wondering if I should call back, and when I should do it, and how often.

This is something I never used to worry about, but then I met a guy who told me if I called them more than 2x a week, they would think I'm stalking them. Now I don't necessarily agree with that, but it could make sense. I've been told by others (Rick) that it doesnt matter how often you call them, just do it whenever.

What do you guys (and ladies) think? Is there some sort of a set rule, or is it more free than that?

Ranger
03-19-06, 04:26 PM
Very good. :worship::thumbsup:

LittleB
03-19-06, 05:25 PM

That's*a REALLY good tip! :thumbsup: :highfive:

Jonas McFeely
03-19-06, 06:33 PM

I'll meet a girl off myspace or something, and talk to her online, then she gives me her number. Now I'll call her number like once, and with my luck, its usually when shes not around. So then I sit around wondering if I should call back, and when I should do it, and how often.

This is something I never used to worry about, but then I met a guy who told me if I called them more than 2x a week, they would think I'm stalking them. Now I don't necessarily agree with that, but it could make sense. I've been told by others (Rick) that it doesnt matter how often you call them, just do it whenever.

What do you guys (and ladies) think? Is there some sort of a set rule, or is it more free than that?

First off,myspace is horrible way to meet chicks.Ive heard one good story.My buddy Gavin met some girl and when they finally met up,after like 2 days of talking,she basically threw herself at him,and that was that,i think they hooked up like twice.Now that is every guys dream on myspace,but i assure you that is like a 1/100,000 thing.Girls are teases,especially when their behind a computer screen.Youre supposed to meat girls in the flesh.Its only natural. As far as the calling rule,ive seen dudes f*ck things up for themselves by calling too much.How much is too much you ask? Well let me put it this way: You call this girl,she doesnt answer or is busy.LEAVE A MESSAGE. A message saying,hey its so and so from wherever and blah blah call me back,heres my number.Wait 2 or 3 days,call again,if no answer,leave one more message.If nothing after that it is a lost cause,give up.My advice is go and meet a girl in the flesh,its ALOT better that way.

Night Wolf
03-19-06, 06:41 PM

lol, I just said that limiting yourself to only calling a girl you are in the process of starting to date... only 2 times a week to keep her from thinking you are stalking her.... sounds like something a 14 year old would say.....

Everyone knows I am by far not the best example to get dating advice from, but something I read once (I actually do alot of reading :) ) said not to do the typical wait 3 days thing (which I never agreed with) becuasr that will make the other person think you are not interested.... but don't call as soon as you get back home from meeting each other.... it said to call the next day, and just make small talk for a bit, then end the conversation without making plans for a 2nd date.... then the day after that, call back, make the talk and plan a 2nd date..... by making the call without the date, it said it keeps things interested and wondering whats going thru their mind.....

I dunno... honeslty, I'd be ready to meet the girl I'll marry and never even deal with the drama of the whole dating thing.... "don't want to seem too interested, but still want to date" etc... sorry, but if (when) I meet the girl of my dreams, she'll be getting my full attention and I won't have to "pretend" any of it.

But, that seems to be a ways off, and sooner or later... hopefully sooner... I'll have to start the dating thing... so I guess more reading up is in play.... the phone number thing is a good idea tho.... but I have only gotten.... 3 girls phone numbers in life.... one was a long time ago, and we are now best friends... she lives in Long Island... the other was when I was 16 and worked at KOA, this girl Courtney I worked with.... soo cute, and strange... but in a really cool way... so she wrote down her number and said she'd like to hang out some time outside of work... I called about half a dozen times over a couple weeks, but her mother always answered saying she was out of the house (she was a busy girl) somewhere durring that timeframe she stopped working at KOA.... the 3rd.... I really don't know off hand, I think just a friend from school one time we went to the movies... and well, that really dosn't count as "getting a number"....

so yeah... I suck at the whole dating thing :).

Night Wolf
03-19-06, 06:44 PM
First off,myspace is horrible way to meet chicks.Ive heard one good story.My buddy Gavin met some girl and when they finally met up,after like 2 days of talking,she basically threw herself at him,and that was that,i think they hooked up like twice.Now that is every guys dream on myspace,but i assure you that is like a 1/100,000 thing.Girls are teases,especially when their behind a computer screen.Youre supposed to meat girls in the flesh.Its only natural. As far as the calling rule,ive seen dudes f*ck things up for themselves by calling too much.How much is too much you ask? Well let me put it this way: You call this girl,she doesnt answer or is busy.LEAVE A MESSAGE. A message saying,hey its so and so from wherever and blah blah call me back,heres my number.Wait 2 or 3 days,call again,if no answer,leave one more message.If nothing after that it is a lost cause,give up.My advice is go and meet a girl in the flesh,its ALOT better that way.

Eh, back in NY I met a girl on MySpace.... she lived here in FL... we talked for a couple months...

When I moved down here, on the 2nd day I was here, we met up and hung out for the day... we hung out a few times after that, and I spent the night by her firends place one night (nothing happened, lol) and we hung out after that as well... just really godd friends.... she now moved a couple hours up North, and we haven't seen each other since.... but still, for meeting a stranger on something like MySpace, it worked out well.

the meeting in flesh thing... ha...

gary88
03-19-06, 07:16 PM
Myspace can be a good way to meet girls, but it shouldn't be your only way. I've met up with plenty of girls i've met on myspace, just have to play your cards right.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-19-06, 07:23 PM
For me, Myspace works real well. I am pretty shy in person, and I don't really start talking to people unless I think they have similar interests as me. So for me, its hard to meet women that I would actually wanna date in real life because people don't go around telling everyone what their interests are, ya know. I mean I have met some girls randomly in class that have been cool, but most people meet their mates through a friend or something like that, and my best friends don't have girlfriends, so thats tough.

The thing about myspace is when you look at their page, it tells their interests or what have you, and you can see if you're compatible with you, and you can choose to persue that friendship and maybe take it to the next level if possible.

For example, I met a good friend of mine on myspace when I saw her page and I noticed that she had an interest in cars and stuff, which peaked my interest, plus she was pretty damn good looking too! (Rick, you know who I'm talking about) Anyways, a couple of weeks after I started talking to her on AIM, I got her number, and I called her and mentioned to her that I drive a Cadillac, she was like "oh wow thats cool" and I was like "yeah, maybe I could show it to you sometime" and a couple of weeks later, her and her friend came into my work when I was getting off and I took them for a quick ride.

So anyways, I spoke to her on the phone and on AIM, and about a month later, we hung out for a few hours, it was really cool, I had fun, we hung out again in October and again in December, and I havent hung out with her since, but I still do talk to her and see her occasionally at school.

If it hadn't been for myspace, I never would have met her. We went to the same high school, but I would have never had a reason to talk to her.

So Myspace isnt all bad :)

Jonas McFeely
03-19-06, 07:31 PM
I guess so...

davesdeville
03-20-06, 05:58 AM
Youre supposed to meat girls in the flesh.Its only natural.

Freudian slip, type-o, or intentional?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-20-06, 03:57 PM

hahahaha very good Dave! Freudian slip!

Jonas McFeely
03-20-06, 04:47 PM

Freudian slip :banana:

Destroyer
03-20-06, 04:58 PM
Yeah but you can pull up in a "money green" Caddy, most guys cant compete with that!:eek:

LittleB
03-20-06, 05:48 PM
Youre supposed to meat girls in the flesh.

:thehand: :rant2: So what? We're pieces of meat now? :bigroll: :thepan:

:histeric:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-20-06, 06:07 PM
No....meat them as in pork them ;) :)

Adam
03-20-06, 06:11 PM
Yeah but you can pull up in a "money green" Caddy, most guys cant compete with that!:eek:

ahahahaha :histeric: thats great :thumbsup:.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-20-06, 06:13 PM

Now if that "money green" Cadillac had bumpers, he could REALLY wow them! :thumbsup:

OffThaHorseCEO
03-20-06, 06:56 PM
Your next reply to THIS thread is going to be, "I called her, and she accepted to go on a date this coming friday night". If not, SHAME ON YOU:tisk:!
I called her, and she accepted to go on a date this coming Wednesday night.

shes actually pretty cool, from what i can tell so far

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-20-06, 06:58 PM
Very nice man very nice!

Now for the condoms! :sneaky: :lildevil:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-20-06, 06:58 PM
Very nice man very nice!

OffThaHorseCEO
03-20-06, 07:09 PM
Very nice man very nice!

haha baby steps man, baby steps

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-20-06, 07:22 PM
Oh I didn't say for now, I mean in the future, cuz you never know when they'll be useful :sneaky:

Destroyer
03-20-06, 07:41 PM
Now if that "money green" Cadillac had bumpers, he could REALLY wow them! :thumbsup:Normally I'd agree but once he tells her its one of only 393 ever made (and I'm sure he would within the first 10 seconds of conversation) she would be ripe for the taking. :woohoo:

Destroyer
03-20-06, 07:43 PM
shes actually pretty cool, from what i can tell so farThey always are...................at first. Congrats!:highfive:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-20-06, 08:05 PM
Normally I'd agree but once he tells her its one of only 393 ever made (and I'm sure he would within the first 10 seconds of conversation) she would be ripe for the taking. :woohoo:

Her: "Hi my name is Amanda, its a pleasure to meet you (insert name here), how are you doing?"

85EvergreenBrougham: " Hi Amanda, I'm (insert name here) and this is my 1985 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham, it is a sage green metallic, and there were only 393 made that year in that color!!!! What do you think?! It's pretty tight isnt it?!"

Her: "Yeah....its nice... :hmm:"

Jonas McFeely
03-20-06, 08:52 PM
Her: "Hi my name is Amanda, its a pleasure to meet you (insert name here), how are you doing?"

85EvergreenBrougham: " Hi Amanda, I'm (insert name here) and this is my 1985 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham, it is a sage green metallic, and there were only 393 made that year in that color!!!! What do you think?! It's pretty tight isnt it?!"

Her: "Yeah....its nice... :hmm:"

First off,i dont talk to girls about my car.
Second, my bumperless green cadillac is far better and far more unique than shitty '92 deville.
Third,you guys need to grow the f*ck up and let this whole sage green crap go.

Yeah i talked about it alot,then i dropped it.i tried to take it lightly,but now its just annoying. Please stop this nonsense.

Jonas McFeely
03-20-06, 08:53 PM

You obviously really love my car.Youre supposed to be an adult.You said you have a wife and kids. Act like it.

Jonas McFeely
03-20-06, 08:54 PM

An honest type-o.Sorry,though i think its kinda funny.

OffThaHorseCEO
03-20-06, 08:56 PM
yall are crappin on my thread...

Adam
03-20-06, 08:59 PM
Normally I'd agree but once he tells her its one of only 393 ever made (and I'm sure he would within the first 10 seconds of conversation) she would be ripe for the taking. :woohoo:

OMG thats great ahahahaha :histeric:

85EvergreenBrougham: "Hi Amanda, I'm (insert name here) and this is my 1985 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham, it is a sage green metallic, and there were only 393 made that year in that color!!!! What do you think?! It's pretty tight isnt it?!"

Her: "Yeah... its nice... :hmm:"

ahahahaha, that's great!

Adam
03-20-06, 09:00 PM

sorry bro, this is just funny! good luck with that date brother! have fun and all that jazz.

Jonas McFeely
03-20-06, 09:01 PM

Blame destoyer and i luv caddys.I had nothing to do with it.

OffThaHorseCEO
03-20-06, 09:05 PM
it is kinda funny hehe and he lets it get to him, but on the other hand, this IS a caddy forum, i mean no disrespect but how often does Sandy mention his ultra rare sixty special, not the greatest of body styles IMO, i honestly like 85Evergreenbrougham's car better, once again no disrespect just statin' an opinion, this is an enthusiasts website and hes enthusiastic about his car right...

thanks for the well wishin to everyone

Jonas McFeely
03-20-06, 09:11 PM
it is kinda funny hehe and he lets it get to him, but on the other hand, this IS a caddy forum, i mean no disrespect but how often does Sandy mention his ultra rare sixty special, not the greatest of body styles IMO, i honestly like 85Evergreenbrougham's car better, once again no disrespect just statin' an opinion, this is an enthusiasts website and hes enthusiastic about his car right...

thanks for the well wishin to everyone

Im not really letting it get to me,im not going to dwell on it.Its just annoying to me.There is no reason for it.Whatever,i have a car they will likely never have.I love my SAGE GREEN FLEETWOOD BROUGHAM SAGE GREEN SAGE GREEN SAGE GREEN SAGE GREEN SAGE GREEN SAGE GREEN SAGE GREEN SAGE GREEN SAGE GREEN SAGE GREEN SAGE GREEN SAGE GREEN SAGE GREEN SAGE GREEN SAGE GREEN SAGE GREEN SAGE GREEN SAGE GREEN SAGE GREEN SAGE GREEN SAGE GREENSAGE GREEN.

SAGE GREEN

OffThaHorseCEO
03-20-06, 09:13 PM
hehehe

Destroyer
03-20-06, 09:33 PM
You obviously really love my car.Youre supposed to be an adult.You said you have a wife and kids. Act like it.What exactly is a guy with a wife and kids supposed to act like?. I do love your car, you got me there, I am green with envy.:stirpot:

Destroyer
03-20-06, 09:37 PM
Im not really letting it get to me,im not going to dwell on it.Its just annoying to me.There is no reason for it.Whatever,i have a car they will likely never have.

Oh c'mon now, I could take off my bumpers and coat the car with guacamole and it would be its twin. :thepan:

Stoneage_Caddy
03-20-06, 09:44 PM

to use a fellow members quote ...
well boath are "pink in the middle" when there done right :stirpot:

Destroyer
03-20-06, 09:47 PM
yall are crappin on my thread...It'll get back on track after Wednesday. Dont worry. :thumbsup:

Jonas McFeely
03-20-06, 10:18 PM
What exactly is a guy with a wife and kids supposed to act like?. I do love your car, you got me there, I am green with envy.:stirpot:

He's supposed to act mature and not continuously make fun of people.I appologized for acting the way i did in another thread.I realized what i said was immature.I thought that was the end of it.But you continue to,well,im not going to continue this by calling you a name.I'll just ask nicely.Please stop mocking me and my car.It annoys me and it has no place here.And in return i will be as respectful as possible.Thank you.

Night Wolf
03-20-06, 10:30 PM
Oh c'mon now, I could take off my bumpers and coat the car with guacamole and it would be its twin. :thepan:

Adam
03-20-06, 10:38 PM
to use a fellow members quote ...
well boath are "pink in the middle" when there done right :stirpot:

oh s#!t. :histeric: who'd you get that from? Florian? sounds like something he would say.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-20-06, 10:44 PM
no i think wolf said it ...or danbunc .....the moment i heard it i wished i had thought of it ...its that damn good ...

all came from this ad (a girl in tight jeans) in our menu at cheesecake factory , waitress asked what i wanted , i pointed at the ad ...she asked how id like it done , i said "naked" one of the other two said "pink in the middle" ..damn near spat acholohol out my nose

Adam
03-20-06, 10:47 PM
no i think wolf said it ...or danbunc .....the moment i heard it i wished i had thought of it ...its that damn good ...

all came from this ad (a girl in tight jeans) in our menu at cheesecake factory , waitress asked what i wanted , i pointed at the ad ...she asked how id like it done , i said "naked" one of the other two said "pink in the middle" ..damn near spat acholohol out my nose

aha, thats great! damn i hope i get to meet you all when i go to Florida in May.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-20-06, 11:31 PM
Second, my bumperless green cadillac is far better and far more unique than shitty '92 deville.

Oh come on man, I'm just joking around! :)

Secondly, shitty '92 deVille? WTF! I'm a man who loves his Broughams, but between a mint condition, low mile, triple black HT4100 powered Brougham coupe and a cotillion white '92 Sedan deville with a red cloth interior, I would go for the '92. I mean come on, its a much better daily driver by almost all counts. It's quicker, more reliable, more safe (arguably) has abs and airbags, probably gets better mileage and is more manuverable. That being said, the Brougham is much more "cool" in the classical sense, and is probably the best looking Caddy ever IMO. Plus, its much more modifiable to make it better as a daily driver, plus its RWD. :)

But I don't really understand on how one can call a Cadillac shitty when one is a member of a Cadillac lovers club! Unless maybe you're talking about the bastard child of Cadillac and Chevy, the *cough* Cimarron!

Jonas McFeely
03-21-06, 12:22 AM
Oh come on man, I'm just joking around! :)

Secondly, shitty '92 deVille? WTF! I'm a man who loves his Broughams, but between a mint condition, low mile, triple black HT4100 powered Brougham coupe and a cotillion white '92 Sedan deville with a red cloth interior, I would go for the '92. I mean come on, its a much better daily driver by almost all counts. It's quicker, more reliable, more safe (arguably) has abs and airbags, probably gets better mileage and is more manuverable. That being said, the Brougham is much more "cool" in the classical sense, and is probably the best looking Caddy ever IMO. Plus, its much more modifiable to make it better as a daily driver, plus its RWD. :)

But I don't really understand on how one can call a Cadillac shitty when one is a member of a Cadillac lovers club! Unless maybe you're talking about the bastard child of Cadillac and Chevy, the *cough* Cimarron!

I appologize.You just struck a nerve there.I dont like my car being mocked.Youre car is not shitty,and i shouldnt have called it that.I was just a little annoyed by you and destroyers comments.No hard feelings though.Sorry again and thanks for not getting too upset over that comment.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-21-06, 12:27 AM
Yup no problem, I was getting a little annoyed at your posts and threads about your Sage Green Brougham, but I can see thats gonna stop now.

Anyways, apology excepted :) Thanks for being so diligent and mature about it!

Night Wolf
03-21-06, 01:01 AM

omg... THAT WAS ME! I forgot all about that!

damn... good times :).

Destroyer
03-21-06, 07:04 AM
He's supposed to act mature and not continuously make fun of people.I appologized for acting the way i did in another thread.I realized what i said was immature.I thought that was the end of it.But you continue to,well,im not going to continue this by calling you a name.I'll just ask nicely.Please stop mocking me and my car.It annoys me and it has no place here.And in return i will be as respectful as possible.Thank you.Its all in good fun.................remember?:bouncy:

FredMaxwell
03-21-06, 07:25 AM
You know this thread it is hillarious
I should have read it sooner

Women who date you for your car are wrong. Some say they look for a man with a fine automobile because they don't want one who is intimidated by her money.. Some women are out for money but most of them have learned that alot of times men with high dollar automobiles are more debt than money and they have learned that they can't dig much gold out of them.

On the other hand and the other side of the token coin I've noticed that women with big butts seem to like Cadillacs.. and that comes in handy since I like women with big butts AND I like Cadillacs. Even though I have a rule against sex now - I still don't mind being close to women with big butts. I also like big faces. I'm funny that way.

Well, scientifically I think women with big butts like Cadillacs because of how comfortable the seats are to someone with a big butt.. as far as I can figure, though, big butted women around the country they just simply know that The Fred drives Cadillacs and they like them due to that.

As an aside.. I like women with big butts and I like Cadillacs, and a woman with a big butt AND a Cadillac can damned near have me thinking marriage.

Destroyer
03-21-06, 08:50 AM
You know this thread it is hillarious
I should have read it sooner

Women who date you for your car are wrong. Some say they look for a man with a fine automobile because they don't want one who is intimidated by her money.. Some women are out for money but most of them have learned that alot of times men with high dollar automobiles are more debt than money and they have learned that they can't dig much gold out of them.

On the other hand and the other side of the token coin I've noticed that women with big butts seem to like Cadillacs.. and that comes in handy since I like women with big butts AND I like Cadillacs. Even though I have a rule against sex now - I still don't mind being close to women with big butts. I also like big faces. I'm funny that way.

Well, scientifically I think women with big butts like Cadillacs because of how comfortable the seats are to someone with a big butt.. as far as I can figure, though, big butted women around the country they just simply know that The Fred drives Cadillacs and they like them due to that.

As an aside.. I like women with big butts and I like Cadillacs, and a woman with a big butt AND a Cadillac can damned near have me thinking marriage.
Women with big butts and Cadillacs?. I never put the two together before but thats some great insight Fred. :highfive:

FredMaxwell
03-21-06, 08:53 AM
Women with big butts and Cadillacs?. I never put the two together before but thats some great insight Fred. :highfive:

Thanks for noticing :)

Jonas McFeely
03-21-06, 02:54 PM
Yup no problem, I was getting a little annoyed at your posts and threads about your Sage Green Brougham, but I can see thats gonna stop now.

Anyways, apology excepted :) Thanks for being so diligent and mature about it!

Yeah no problem.But for real though,posting about the color a f*cking car is not the same as posting immature crap about some PERSON.You guys were being a dick to ME,i was posting about a color.Me being annoyed by you and destroyers negative comments is justified.You being annoyed by me posting about the color of my car is not and is totally not the same thing.Sorry,i had to say that.Done with this now.

Jonas McFeely
03-21-06, 02:56 PM
Its all in good fun.................remember?:bouncy:

To a certain extent.I can take a joke.But when its an everyday thing,its just retarded.

Destroyer
03-21-06, 04:29 PM
To a certain extent.I can take a joke.But when its an everyday thing,its just retarded. Whose joking?

Destroyer
03-21-06, 04:44 PM
Yeah no problem.But for real though,posting about the color a f*cking car is not the same as posting immature crap about some PERSON.You guys were being a dick to ME.Awwwhhh! You know, the only profanity I think I've seen on these forums came from you. Now if someone has opinions that differ from yours you call them c##ksuckers and the like and then you go on to tell me that I'm immature?. In this very post I'm responding to you are calling me a d#ck. You take this stuff way to personally. I never got agitated, I'm just bustin on you a bit but keeping it clean. You go off the deep end. BTW: when you insulted I luv Caddy and said that '92 Devilles were shitty and not as nice as a green car with no bumpers you probably insulted more than just him as this is a Caddy forum and he is not the only one here with a '92 Deville.

OffThaHorseCEO
03-21-06, 04:52 PM
Awwwhhh! You know, the only profanity I think I've seen on these forums came from you. Now if someone has opinions that differ from yours you call them c##ksuckers and the like and then you go on to tell me that I'm immature?. In this very post I'm responding to you are calling me a d#ck. You take this stuff way to personally. I never got agitated, I'm just bustin on you a bit but keeping it clean. You go off the deep end. BTW: when you insulted I luv Caddy and said that '92 Devilles were shitty and not as nice as a green car with no bumpers you probably insulted more than just him as this is a Caddy forum and he is not the only one here with a '92 Deville.

i use profanity on here, just never direct it at anyone, i agree with you destroyer, you dont dis' a mans car, evergreen dissed the 92 deville, while i agree its not MY favorite caddy, other have differing opinions, hell some people like honda's, and the jokes directed at evergreen were about him constantly mentioning the color and rarity of his car, not the car itself, totally different than plain hatin on a car...

Destroyer
03-21-06, 05:20 PM
i use profanity on here, just never direct it at anyone, i agree with you destroyer, you dont dis' a mans car, evergreen dissed the 92 deville, while i agree its not MY favorite caddy, other have differing opinions, hell some people like honda's, and the jokes directed at evergreen were about him constantly mentioning the color and rarity of his car, not the car itself, totally different than plain hatin on a car...Good luck on the date tomorrow. Hopefully this thread gets back on track afterwards. :thumbsup:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-21-06, 05:24 PM
evergreen dissed the 92 deville, while i agree its not MY favorite caddy, other have differing opinions,

Very good statement by you, the whole thing I mean, was that '92 deVille thing directed at MY '92 or all '92's?

But I agree with your whole statement, minus the thing about the '92 deVilles.

Jonas McFeely
03-21-06, 05:26 PM
Awwwhhh! You know, the only profanity I think I've seen on these forums came from you. Now if someone has opinions that differ from yours you call them c##ksuckers and the like and then you go on to tell me that I'm immature?. In this very post I'm responding to you are calling me a d#ck. You take this stuff way to personally. I never got agitated, I'm just bustin on you a bit but keeping it clean. You go off the deep end. BTW: when you insulted I luv Caddy and said that '92 Devilles were shitty and not as nice as a green car with no bumpers you probably insulted more than just him as this is a Caddy forum and he is not the only one here with a '92 Deville.

lol,i disagree with alot of things that alot of people say on here,and the only person i EVER called a name was you.I dont really take anything that personally,i just dont like my car being mocked constantly by people who dont know what theyre talking about.As for calling his '92 DeVille shitty,i appologized for that and explained why.I dont go off the deep end either.Your ignorance just annoys the crap out of me.You started insulting me and my car for NO reason.After i appoligized to you for acting immature.I left it at that,and you continued to insult me and my car.I had dropped it,you continued it.Im going to drop it again,and call a truce.Lets see if that works...

Jonas McFeely
03-21-06, 05:28 PM
Very good statement by you, the whole thing I mean, was that '92 deVille thing directed at MY '92 or all '92's?

It was directed at ALL '92 Devilles,or really any FWD early 90's Cadillac.But like i said,im sorry and i shouldnt have said that.Your '92 DeVille is faster and gets better mileage than my Brougham,so it performs better in certain ways.

OffThaHorseCEO
03-21-06, 05:30 PM

i personally dont like the 92 body styling in general, but i dont hate it and i dont hate ON it. if i had a pinto and thought it was the hottest shit on the planet, i dont expect everyone to agree, but let me think what i think right.

when i had the 93 roadmaster on "black platinums" i thought it was hot, hotter than hot and i couldnt be told differently, of course in my mind i knew people thought it was an old man car (just like my deville) and thought i was stupid for takin the hubcaps off, shinin up the black rim and callin it black platinum, but f*** em i liked it like that. anyways ive gone off on a tangent here i think i only meant to clarify that i meant 92 devilles in general, ive never seen your deville

Boombotz
03-21-06, 05:36 PM
Wow, you need to go on this date quick. I think that is the only thing left to save this thread.

OffThaHorseCEO
03-21-06, 05:42 PM
haha ill call and reschedule for tonite...

OffThaHorseCEO
03-21-06, 05:57 PM
i was jokin btw

Jonas McFeely
03-21-06, 05:58 PM
for the record,i wasnt the one to highjack the thread,i was on topic until they started making fun of my car.

good luck with the date

Destroyer
03-21-06, 06:07 PM
i just dont like my car being mocked constantly by people who dont know what theyre talking about.Dont know what I'm talking about in what regard?.

Jonas McFeely
03-21-06, 06:52 PM
Dont know what I'm talking about in what regard?.

ok you know what your talking about,you win,good job.im just done arguing about bullshit,say what you will about me or my car,i really dont care anymore and im sure the people on this forum dont want to continue seeing us bicker back and forth.

Destroyer
03-21-06, 08:08 PM
ok you know what your talking about,you win,good job.im just done arguing about bullshit,say what you will about me or my car,i really dont care anymore and im sure the people on this forum dont want to continue seeing us bicker back and forth.Dont believe I actually said anything about you or your car directly at least not in a vulgar way like you took it. Regardless, I accept your offer of defeat. :thehand:

DILLIGAF
03-21-06, 08:57 PM
My head hurts.Did you call or not?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-21-06, 08:58 PM
Your '92 DeVille is faster and gets better mileage than my Brougham,so it performs better in certain ways.

You can bet that if there was a Brougham that was as quick as my deVille, and as roadable, and as efficent, I would have bought that!

Destroyer
03-21-06, 09:47 PM
You can bet that if there was a Brougham that was as quick as my deVille, and as roadable, and as efficent, I would have bought that!
Heh, wanna race?:)

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-21-06, 10:58 PM
Yeah actually, that would be interesting.

But I meant a stock Brougham.

Is there anyway to make the steering in that car tighter?

Jonas McFeely
03-21-06, 11:01 PM
Yeah actually, that would be interesting.

But I meant a stock Brougham.

Is there anyway to make the steering in that car tighter?

My power steering pump went out before i had the car,when my friends girlfriend had it.I drove it then,it was great.

chuckdobbins
03-22-06, 03:57 PM
so that guys probably going out real soon. should we start making bets on whether or not he blows it? lol

best of luck =)

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-22-06, 04:00 PM
I hope thats not the only thing getting blown on his date ;)

Destroyer
03-22-06, 04:06 PM
Is there anyway to make the steering in that car tighter?I believe I have seen some use fbody steering boxes, cant confirm that though. Cool thing about them is that basically its the same car as the 93-up models underneath. Thanks to the Impala SS there is a huge amount of aftermarket parts like suspensions and so forth. So there are definately parts to make it handle great and I'm pretty sure you can get parts to make the steering tighter which I admit is rather vague now. I have to get rid of at least two cars before I start working on it. I keep buying cars thinking I'll get rid of the others but they are just not selling. This sucks. I've got 5 cars and 2 drivers in the house, something has got to go but I'm not giving them away.

LittleB
03-22-06, 04:26 PM
So I am lazy and don't feel like reading a lot to find out....Did he call her?!??!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-22-06, 04:28 PM
Yes, hes going on a date tonight.

Ranger
03-22-06, 05:03 PM
I hope thats not the only thing getting blown on his date ;)
Hey guys, between this and "pink in the middle" (while very funny I must admit), lets not forget that there are two ladies (that we know of) here.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-22-06, 05:06 PM
Mmmm, a pie thats pink in the middle! :rolleyes:

Sweet Cherry Pie

Alright I'm done Ranger!

LittleB
03-22-06, 05:56 PM
Hey guys, between this and "pink in the middle" (while very funny I must admit), lets not forget that there are two ladies (that we know of) here.

HEYYYY!!!! THREE active users...and one that rarely comes on but made an appearance the other day (Supafly).

1) Gothicleigh (sp?)
2) Boombotz (When Julie is on)
4) and me!

LittleB
03-22-06, 05:59 PM
Yes, hes going on a date tonight.

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: YAYYYYY!!! You go boy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :highfive:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-22-06, 06:03 PM
HEYYYY!!!! THREE active users...and one that rarely comes on but made an appearance the other day (Supafly).

1) Gothicleigh (sp?)
2) Boombotz (When Julie is on)
4) and me!

And lilcali72eldo! (sp?) We can't forget her! ;)

LittleB
03-22-06, 06:15 PM
And lilcali72eldo! (sp?) We can't forget her! ;)

OH MY GOODNESS! Sorry I forgot :o How could I forget mah girl from Cali?!!?! :p

Boombotz
03-22-06, 06:20 PM
And Amy!!!!:bouncy: CTSbabe now tsxbabe~

Ranger
03-22-06, 07:07 PM
Maybe I should have said, That "I" know off.

Jonas McFeely
03-22-06, 07:50 PM
Most schizophrenic thread ever.....

LittleB
03-22-06, 08:07 PM
LMAO!! :histeric: Ah yes, and I forgot Amy too! Although, she isn't really ever on...

TSXBabe
03-22-06, 08:55 PM
LMAO!! :histeric: Ah yes, and I forgot Amy too! Although, she isn't really ever on...AHH you never know where I am roaming..

Stoneage_Caddy
03-22-06, 09:02 PM
oh boy , gonna get slapped by not only juile but amy now for my pink comment ....now i done it ....

chuckdobbins
03-22-06, 10:00 PM
that would be nice to see some people thinking with the RIGHT head for a change...ok i lied, continue. the perversity is good entertainment.

so where the hell is our ladies man tonight? its approaching 11pm in boston, i need results TONIGHT! inquiring minds must know my friend!!

OffThaHorseCEO
03-23-06, 12:54 AM
haha wats up, im back it went well.

no huge progress but if there had been i woulda lost interest immediately.

the good thing is we both enjoyed ourselves and she seemed as eager to see me again as i am her.

so far, good stats

age 20 good cause most of the girls in this area who take the slightest interest in me are underage....cant fux with that....no

short, i like short girls, i didnt notice how short she was before because she was behind a counter and was elevated, shes not midgetly short or even petite, but i think you know wat i mean

has great manners, please thank you etc etc.

no smoking
no heavy drinking
no drugs

and IMO shes very attractive

thanks for the support and advice guys and gals

Jonas McFeely
03-23-06, 01:04 AM
Congratulations on that.The Frankenthread i think is finally about at its end...

OffThaHorseCEO
03-23-06, 01:09 AM
word

im goin to sleep peace out

HollywoodHicks1
03-23-06, 01:29 AM
Hollywood has been waiting patiently to see how the date went...glad to hear it went well...:bouncy:

OffThaHorseCEO
03-23-06, 11:59 AM
Hollywood has been waiting patiently to see how the date went...glad to hear it went well...:bouncy:

LittleB
03-23-06, 12:12 PM
Good job!! Glad it all worked out :D

Boombotz
03-23-06, 01:16 PM
So glad it went well for you. Hopefully the 2nd date will be even better.:thumbsup:

Odin8
03-23-06, 10:14 PM
...Next step...Anal!

:getaway:

Jesda
03-23-06, 10:40 PM
...Next step...Anal!

:highfive:

Zorb750
03-23-06, 11:21 PM
...Next step...Anal!

:hitstick:

Monkey.

OffThaHorseCEO
03-30-06, 10:40 PM
woke up in the morning feelin fine

got this lady on my mind

invited to come w for dinner and she said she would

somethin tells me im into somethin good

hehe
well we made out by the river, goin pretty well

Florian
03-30-06, 10:42 PM
...Next step...Anal!

Perfect...first roofies then some lube. :thumbsup:

F

LittleB
03-31-06, 12:59 PM
woke up in the morning feelin fine

got this lady on my mind

invited to come w for dinner and she said she would

somethin tells me im into somethin good

hehe
well we made out by the river, goin pretty well

RIGHT ON!! :thumbsup: You go boy....things are progressing!

OffThaHorseCEO
03-31-06, 01:55 PM
:) thanks, couldnt have done it without caddyforums members

well i probably could have but it woulda gone alot differently

OffThaHorseCEO
04-04-06, 11:49 AM
makes me wonder about being in a relationship with someone who has a myspace account....
o noooo
http://www.myspace.com/paulkwenui

dont let it get linked back here, that would be weird then shed read this and id be in some shit probably

LittleB
04-04-06, 12:53 PM
Damn that guy in the army uniform is FINE AS HELL!! :D

OffThaHorseCEO
04-04-06, 01:43 PM
you talkin bout this guy:
http://myspace-957.vo.llnwd.net/00609/75/95/609505957_m.jpg
or this guy:
http://myspace-956.vo.llnwd.net/00422/65/97/422227956_m.jpg

btw, shes hotter in person than in these pics, just thought id let ya know hehe

LittleB
04-04-06, 01:54 PM
The first picture!!!!!!! (This one: http://myspace-957.vo.llnwd.net/0060...09505957_m.jpg)

OffThaHorseCEO
04-04-06, 02:05 PM
bleh thats her ex, that caption says, "a person i will probably never forget". i dont care tho cause im automatically cooler

LittleB
04-04-06, 02:07 PM
Why does she have a picture of her ex on there?!?! :confused: Uhhhh oh...she's got baggage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :hide: RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OffThaHorseCEO
04-04-06, 02:14 PM
haha, i dont think its a bad thing, i had pictures of my ex, but only cause thats the only pictures i had of me, haha, well like i said it really doesnt matter to me, if it starts gettin trippy, im out quick fast in a jiffy