: Cuddle Party WTF?

Rolex
03-17-06, 11:33 AM
http://www.cuddleparty.com/press/nerve.html (http://www.cuddleparty.com/press/nerve.html)

http://www.cuddleparty.com/ (http://www.cuddleparty.com/)

The main rules, as presented, were as follows:

1. Pajamas stay on the whole time.
2. No SEX.
3. Ask for permission to kiss or nuzzle anyone. Make sure you can handle getting a "no" before you invite or request anyone to cuddle or kiss.
4. If you're a "yes," say "yes." If you're a "no," say "no."
5. If you're a maybe, say NO.
6. You are encouraged to change your mind from a "yes" to a "no," "no" to a "yes" anytime you want.
7. NO DRY HUMPING!
8. Communicate, communicate, communicate.
9. If you're in a relationship, communicate and set your boundaries and agreements BEFORE you go to the Cuddle Party. Don't re-negotiate those agreements/boundaries during the Cuddle Party.
10. Get your Cuddle Life Guard or Cuddle Caddy if there's a concern, problem, or question, or should you feel unsafe or need assistance with anything during the Cuddle Party.
11. Crying and giggling are both welcomed and encouraged.
12. Outside of your personal relationships, it's nobody's business who you cuddle, so please be respectful of other people's privacy when sharing with the outside world about Cuddle Parties.
13. Arrive on time.
14. Be hygienically savvy.
15. Clean up after yourself.
16. Always say thank you, and practice good Cuddle Manners.

I would've lost interest after rule #2 ;) . Though as per rule #11, if someone began to cry while I was cuddling I might be inclined to give up. :rolleyes:

As for rule #7, I wonder if they'd mind if I showed up Johnny Knocksville style wearing tight sweat pants with a big fake boner? :eyebrow:

Jesda
03-17-06, 11:47 AM
People are weird, and I hate cuddling. Cuddling is just the lead-up to sex and a way of getting your girlfriend to fall asleep so you can crawl out of bed and make bacon.

God, I love bacon.

LittleB
03-17-06, 12:01 PM
I wouldn't last...haha I'm a sucker for the "spooning" position. Once that happens, IT'S ON!!!

Spyder
03-17-06, 12:12 PM
LittleB...you're EVIL...damn you, don't put those thoughts in our heads.

Oh, by the way, have you ever spooned with a seven footer? :p

LittleB
03-17-06, 12:14 PM
Sorry! LOL I am just being honest...I can't stay in that position for more than 5 minutes, I'd go nuts.

Yes I've spooned with a 7 footer :yup: :D

Spyder
03-17-06, 12:16 PM
So Rolex...how was it? Didja have a good time?

:D:):D

Spyder
03-17-06, 12:17 PM
Ahhh, you're no fun...it was supposed to make ya all imaginative and such! :)

LittleB
03-17-06, 12:51 PM
:histeric:

Rolex
03-17-06, 12:55 PM
So Rolex...how was it? Didja have a good time?

:D:):D

:rofl: No way man....I didn't go and wouldn't go. Did you look at the pics of some of those people? This wouldn't be like going to a cuddle party at the Playboy mansion (which I would strongly consider). I'll just have a personal cuddle party with my wife (rules 1-16 are NOT applicable),:eyebrow: thank you very much.

And nobody else is invited :kick:.

FredMaxwell
03-17-06, 01:03 PM
Cuddle party..
What will they think of next.
That's ridiculous.:bigroll:

I love to hold a good natured and well made female into my arms. One time me and this one lady I almost married she was in my home for a stay and we held eachother all day long like two little squirrels.

It was almost as good as the sex we did to eachother.
She was completely marryable.. aint known many women who are.

She was the widow of the biggest dealer in the state - a real down to earth level headed business minded broad. The type you knew would be down for you. She was around 5'9 - a little too skinny but she had the most perfect backside you could ever imagine - it matched, kept its shape when she was laying down, etc just perfection and I know quality

And she had these foxy tattoos on her chest there they were two bluebirds
And she had huge eyes and lips and long long black hair

Ok ok I am done reminiscing now.. . Fred go shower, Fred Shower Cold! :tongue2:

Elvis
03-17-06, 01:40 PM
If there's no sex, why would you have to clean up after yourself?

At least they don't say anything about having to talk. God, that wears me out.

LittleB
03-17-06, 01:49 PM
It says "Communicate, communicate, communicate" for #8 :D So I thnink you would have to talk...

Elvis
03-17-06, 01:56 PM
I was thinking non-verbally, if you know what I mean...

LittleB
03-17-06, 02:17 PM
I was thinking non-verbally, if you know what I mean...

I know what you mean, but the rules say no sex and no dry humping etc. LOL :histeric: soooooo you kinda might be stuck with talking.

hardrockcamaro@mac.c
03-17-06, 02:21 PM
What a strange concept...

I have to say, I love cuddling, BUT only wth a girl who I'm serious with. The idea of cuddling a stranger? Er, no thanks.

Jesda: So when are you holding a bacon party?
But if you're allowed to smell the bacon, touch the bacon but not eat the abcon, I don't think I'd manage it...

Jesda
03-17-06, 02:42 PM
It was almost as good as the sex we did to eachother.

Alright, who stole Fred's balls? Give them back. Its not funny anymore!

BACON PARTY 06! SPRING BREAK!

addison_ii
03-17-06, 02:48 PM
A cuddle party by my standards is like using the "Rawdawg Rubber" (condom made of just the rim, without the shaft portion) pointless and will lead to trouble. :D

FredMaxwell
03-17-06, 02:51 PM
Alright, who stole Fred's balls? Give them back. Its not funny anymore!

BACON PARTY 06! SPRING BREAK!

The work fine!
I just love to hold a good woman in my arms.
It calms me down.

LittleB
03-17-06, 03:05 PM
The work fine!
I just love to hold a good woman in my arms.
It calms me down.

That's sweet :D :thumbsup: :highfive:

:rant2: DON'T BE HATING ON HIM YOU GUYS:tisk: :thehand:

Jesda
03-17-06, 03:37 PM
My cuddle bunny:
http://www.vinospritbolaget.com/images/southern.jpg

Rolex
03-17-06, 04:22 PM
Jesda: So when are you holding a bacon party?
But if you're allowed to smell the bacon, touch the bacon but not eat the abcon, I don't think I'd manage it...

Bacon party? I'm game. I promise to keep my PJs on and not dry hump anybody....but I'm eating the bacon baby! :tongue2:

Jesda
03-17-06, 04:25 PM
Fred: Just jerkin your chain buddy. :)

NOW LETS EAT!
http://www.post-gazette.com/images3/20050929rrbacon2_230.jpg

Florian
03-17-06, 04:42 PM
I wouldn't last...haha I'm a sucker for the "spooning" position. Once that happens, IT'S ON!!!

B,

I like the "forking" position myself....doggie style.

F

Jonas McFeely
03-17-06, 04:45 PM
People are weird, and I hate cuddling. Cuddling is just the lead-up to sex and a way of getting your girlfriend to fall asleep so you can crawl out of bed and make bacon.

God, I love bacon.

<3

http://www.speakeasy.org/~sjmaks/bacon/

One time when i was in like 8th grade,me and my buddy ate like pound and half of bacon that his mom cooked up for the whole family.His dad was so pissed he made us rake the field in his back yard,it had just been mowed,and it was huge.

Florian
03-17-06, 04:45 PM
Cuddle Caddy.... Is that the new 07 model?

F

LittleB
03-17-06, 05:19 PM
B,

I like the "forking" position myself....doggie style.

F

That's what the spooning turns into....forking :D ;) :sneaky:

I like me some forking as well :highfive:

Rolex
03-17-06, 05:22 PM

I figure you for more of a sausage lover...:rolleyes:

Spyder
03-17-06, 05:32 PM
Jesda! Spring break is NOW! Today is my last day of it...damned CSU schools...the bastards...it rained all goddamned week, and I'm bitter.

DopeStar 156
03-17-06, 05:35 PM

I just like to be held...... :halo:

LittleB
03-17-06, 05:37 PM
I just like to be held...... :halo:

:lies: :lies: :lies: :lies: :lildevil:

DopeStar 156
03-17-06, 05:42 PM
Held DOWN! :lildevil:

Spyder
03-17-06, 05:57 PM
Like to be held...but he's not saying what PART of him likes to be held!

LittleB
03-17-06, 06:18 PM
Like to be held...but he's not saying what PART of him likes to be held!

Good point :thumbsup: so maybe he wasn't lying..

FredMaxwell
03-17-06, 08:47 PM
That's sweet :D :thumbsup: :highfive:

:rant2: DON'T BE HATING ON HIM YOU GUYS:tisk: :thehand:

Thank you Ms. LittleB :)

FredMaxwell
03-17-06, 08:52 PM
Well I am made of stone and can turn down ANY woman but I love to be held

The thing is, women don't come over to just hold you they want to hold more :bigroll: Also I noticed that women never seem to buy anything for men who don't do sex :eek: :confused:
Damn, I may be old and boring but can't I get a free dinner without being taken advantage of :rolleyes:

:bulb: Maybe if I promise to do sex they would buy me dinner and then I could flee the scene before ... nah
I don't lie :bigroll:

Stoneage_Caddy
03-17-06, 10:50 PM
cuddle what??? youve got to be kidding ...

last thing i cuddled with was a 4l80e transmission from a humvee ....waiting for the guys to push the truck off of me .....the things one has to do when there is no lift in the shop ...i was less concerned with spoons and forks , and more conerned about camel spiders ....yup , the desert sucked ass ....

anyone ever done a "lift party?"

ive thrown 2 of them ....first you find a freind with a truck , get him to buy all the parts to lift it , bring a keg and some other forms of alcohol, lots of meat , tools and 10 of your good freinds ...throw the party friday night after work....no one goes home till the truck is lifted or the keg runs dry....

Normally another party takes place on sunday evening , with 3 freinds thrashing away to get the truck done so he can go to work the next morning

noahsdad
03-17-06, 11:03 PM
Good grief! Cuddle parties? WTF are we all turning into women?

What's next, watching Dr. Phil and Oprah in our undies?

Jesda
03-17-06, 11:43 PM
I would totally do Oprah. I want to try a rich girl.

DopeStar 156
03-17-06, 11:45 PM
The money might actually be worth it too. Hahahaa.

Florian
03-17-06, 11:59 PM
anyone ever done a "lift party?"

bring a keg and some other forms of alcohol, lots of meat , tools and 10 of your good freinds ..

Normally another party takes place on sunday evening , with 3 freinds thrashing away

WOW, that sounds really...um....homoerotic. Is 'lifting' like holding someones yambag? You mentioned alcolhol, meat and tools. I respect Stoney wayyy too much to get busy on this. Stoney, you are a good man!

F

Rolex
03-18-06, 12:01 AM

Would you do Rosie O'Donnel? :vomit:

Jesda
03-18-06, 12:02 AM
Would you do Rosie O'Donnel? :vomit:

Maybe Rosie would be a better choice, since she's gay!

Jonas McFeely
03-18-06, 12:04 AM
Did you catch that ultimate bacon sandwhich post at the beginning of the second page?

Florian
03-18-06, 12:11 AM
Rosie O Fat and Okra would make a SWEET Flo sammich. Big Flo in the middle of those two hot potatas! YEAH!

F

Jesda
03-18-06, 12:42 AM
Did you catch that ultimate bacon sandwhich post at the beginning of the second page?

I didnt just catch it. I printed it for future use!

Zorb750
03-18-06, 02:39 AM
Lift = Raise truck.

I like LAN parties, haven't done one or gone to one in a couple years. I play about an hour of video games a month now...