: Pricing?

Green STS-V
03-16-06, 06:50 PM
Have noticed that there are a few here who have made the 'big' purchase.

I was wondering generally speaking what everyone is paying for their STS-V?:confused:

The dealers out here in Southern California don't seem to be interested in quoting any prices, although
one did tell me that the only one they got in was gone the next morning for $10K over MSRP.

At that pricing, I don't think I'm in the market. :bigroll:

$87K plus tax and license is simply way too much for a Caddy sedan IMHO.

Are dealers more reasonable elsewhere? :confused:

Bigplay
03-17-06, 09:34 AM
That to bad there is a dealer in colorado that has 2 of them here and they never sale cars they get over msrp.

blackcts-v
03-17-06, 01:20 PM
I am in Michigan... I could sell one for $74-$75k range...

XLRvman
03-17-06, 04:13 PM
I have heard 4 to 6 over sticker!

Green STS-V
03-19-06, 10:37 AM
There are two of the larger Cadillac dealers in Southern California who have quoted me $1K off Maroney.

I was hoping for more. :crybaby:

One of the fleet managers said that their car is priced at $10K over on the showroom floor.

Eldobroken
03-19-06, 02:07 PM
Have noticed that there are a few here who have made the 'big' purchase.

I was wondering generally speaking what everyone is paying for their STS-V?:confused:

The dealers out here in Southern California don't seem to be interested in quoting any prices, although
one did tell me that the only one they got in was gone the next morning for $10K over MSRP.

At that pricing, I don't think I'm in the market. :bigroll:

$87K plus tax and license is simply way too much for a Caddy sedan IMHO.

Are dealers more reasonable elsewhere? :confused:
Here in NY where I just bought a car they have a black on black STS-V Loaded for sticker 78k range if i remember correctly. Pm me if you need the dealers name and who to speak to. Actually might have been 71k I automatically put the tax in in my head so I was figuring 80K out the door. If you want me to go look there right round the corner.

Green STS-V
03-20-06, 03:20 PM
Here in NY where I just bought a car they have a black on black STS-V Loaded for sticker 78k range if i remember correctly. Pm me if you need the dealers name and who to speak to. Actually might have been 71k I automatically put the tax in in my head so I was figuring 80K out the door. If you want me to go look there right round the corner.

Sticker should be $77,090 unless it has the engine block heater option which would make
it $100 more, or if it was ordered without the sunroof it would then be $1200 less.

If they will sell one for $71K, that is indeed a good deal for sure! :)

chesrowncadillac
03-20-06, 05:11 PM
If you are willing to come to OHIO I can set you up with a great deal. I can have it shipped for $1000.00 if you don't want to come in person. Give me a call at 18002066966 ext 211. My price will be worth the call
David Chesrown II
chesrown@alltel.net

Eldobroken
03-20-06, 05:20 PM
Sticker should be $77,090 unless it has the engine block heater option which would make
it $100 more, or if it was ordered without the sunroof it would then be $1200 less.

If they will sell one for $71K, that is indeed a good deal for sure! :)
Im going to pick up my Eldo at 7 I will give you the exact price. It is loaded with the sunroof black on black.

blown black caddy
03-20-06, 05:34 PM
The dealer I bought my Escalade from here in So Cal has two of them one in black. I will find out more tomorrow when I go down to just look at them. :burn:

BBC

Green STS-V
03-20-06, 07:11 PM
The dealer I bought my Escalade from here in So Cal has two of them one in black. I will find out more tomorrow when I go down to just look at them. :burn:

BBC

Appreciated. :)

Be careful ! :tisk:

I've heard others say that, and they wind up buying.

blown black caddy
03-21-06, 08:36 PM
Okay, it was sticker plus tax and license. Couldn't swing it with the STS-V looks like I'm sitting in a CTS-V in the morning! :thumbsup:

Green STS-V
03-21-06, 10:24 PM
Okay, it was sticker plus tax and license. Couldn't swing it with the STS-V looks like I'm sitting in a CTS-V in the morning! :thumbsup:

Not to be nosey, but who is the dealer?
The two I know about are at Martin, and Tustin. Both are at $1K below MSRP. :stirpot:

Don't suppose that would be enough to help you out though? :confused:

blown black caddy
03-22-06, 02:18 PM
Helps a little. I got them (Bewley Allen) to deal a little more on the STS-V. This morning when I called about the CTS-V. Either way I'll be driving home this afternoon in a V, CTS-V or STS-V! :thumbsup:

I'm headed down there now to check them both out again.

BBC

msheri01
04-01-06, 08:37 AM
Gee, the first two we delivered at GMS to eligible purchasers.

msheri01
04-01-06, 08:39 AM
Gee, we have already delivered two at GMS price to customers who were eligible.:) And that is not an April Fool's joke.

0luke1
04-01-06, 11:09 AM
I was able to get the GMS price. I'll bet even without connections, you can get one for the GM in the Driveway price.

I was able to get a $1250 lease rebate and a great money factor. The residual on the car is 60%!

Green STS-V
04-01-06, 01:20 PM
Not to appear dumb :rolleyes: about this, but what is the GMS price that is mentioned here.

Is it a lower price (discounted price) given to employees, retirees, and certain other individuals? :confused:

How much is it?

Green STS-V
04-01-06, 01:28 PM
I was able to get the GMS price. I'll bet even without connections, you can get one for the GM [S price] in the Driveway.

In what area? :confused:

Out here, the best price I've found so far is only $1K below Maroney (MSRP).

As the vehicle becomes more plentiful, shouldn't they become less expensive?

There are presently 22 listed as available in the greater Southern California area.

So they're not that rare anymore. :thumbsup:

:)

0luke1
04-01-06, 03:51 PM
You need to know someone at GM to get the GMS price (they submit your name and the dealer gets a code number). GM in the Driveway is less difficult to get (from what I understand). That discount is close to 11% off sticker.

msheri01
04-02-06, 08:32 AM
GMS is basically 25.00 over net cost. This pricing is for GM employees and their family members. You have to be a GM employee or family member. In the Driveway is supplier price, which is more than GMS, but still a much lower price than 1k off sticker. A GM employee or retiree must get you the certificiate.

Green STS-V
04-02-06, 01:16 PM
GMS is basically 25.00 over net cost. This pricing is for GM employees and their family members. You have to be a GM employee or family member. In the Driveway is supplier price, which is more than GMS, but still a much lower price than 1k off sticker. A GM employee or retiree must get you the certificiate.

Thanks. Now you're talking. I found this using the search.

See : https://www.gmfamilyfirst.com/ip-gmemployee/virtual/pages/html/ff_faq.html

IF I can get her brother-in-law to go along with the program?
He's a trifle dense if you get my drift.
He is employeed at the Fremont joint venture deal with Toyota, so we'll see if he is considered to be a GM employee.
I think that he is, but we will make sure.

Then, to get a dealer to do it. The STS-Vs are not that scarce any longer, so perhaps that won't be any problem?

Things are looking up. :thumbsup:

Two bits over net cost has to put 'em somewhere around invoice or better?
Right in the $70K area?

Such a deal. :)