: Well, I suppose I should count myself lucky...

hardrockcamaro@mac.c
03-16-06, 03:57 PM
...that I didn't come across the little ******* in the act of keying the drivers door on my Cadillac.

Because I would have cut their hands off at minimum and used my knife to cut the word A**HOLE on their forehead. But then I'd be in jail...

:mad:

:brutal:

Jesda
03-16-06, 03:59 PM
What color is it?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-16-06, 04:01 PM
Some ****shit keyed your Cadillac?!

Key their face!

hardrockcamaro@mac.c
03-16-06, 04:08 PM
Silver.

2000 model STS
20,000 miles
and (was) MINT (as new) condition inside and out.

Jesda
03-16-06, 04:49 PM
I wonder how hard it is to wire up a camera security system on a car? Maybe minicams mounted on the rear view mirrors?

hardrockcamaro@mac.c
03-16-06, 04:56 PM
The thought has crossed my mind...

Zorb750
03-16-06, 08:53 PM
Gun.

Spyder
03-16-06, 10:41 PM
Here.

davesdeville
03-17-06, 07:25 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/56/Iron_Maiden_of_Nuremberg.jpg

If you find them I'll let you borrow my iron maden. A gun is too painless... even if you shoot them in the kneecaps.

hardrockcamaro@mac.c
03-17-06, 09:18 AM
Iron Maiden???

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!

(sorry!)

Rolex
03-17-06, 09:37 AM
Only gutless cowards key vehicles. :tisk:

Zorb750
03-17-06, 06:43 PM
Yeah, whatever someone does, you don't mess with his car. You don't like me, tell me to my face, hell even by phone I don't care. You don't do anonymous stuff like that. I've dealt with that too. It sucks.

caddydaddy
03-17-06, 10:07 PM
Here.

The gun would work....except they banned guns in England!

FredMaxwell
03-17-06, 10:18 PM
Oh lord that is a bummer.
I hope someone caves that guys lungs in.

I had ******* neighbors for awhile but they were scared to death of me since I was a drunken maniac back then. The two who really hated me are in the ground but I didn't do it... the good lord and me are fiends :)

FredMaxwell
03-17-06, 10:20 PM
Oh also the guy who stole my trailer and mower is doing seven years
And the guy who stole a $20 radio out an old salvage auto I owned,
He is doing four years

And my ex wife who tried to get over on me ended up working at
WAL MART for $9/hr

It just simply does not pay to anger The Fred :tisk:
:thumbsup:

AznPrydeRegalRyde
03-17-06, 10:50 PM
Man that's horrible! Keying someones car is the lowest form of existence, performed by the scum of the earth.

While video cams mounted on the mirrors is nice and pretty, what you REALLY need to protect your car...is flames.

http://www.thehoffmangroup.com:16080/Autoloc/Products/Products_Flame.lasso

Spyder
03-18-06, 03:40 AM
I like flames...flames are good...mmmmmm, flames!

Spyder
03-18-06, 03:46 AM
Fire = good!

I love spare two stroke fuel in the backyard at three AM with a kegerator and a bottle of whiskey. Good times!

hardrockcamaro@mac.c
03-18-06, 04:56 AM
This guy had the right idea:

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232345&page=1&pp=15

In the UK you can't do anything to any burglar or mugger, or vandal or anything. The whole place is run by a bunch of whiney liberals.

I'd be on the first plane out to the USA on a one way ticket if they'd let me stay.

I should be able to defend my stuff dammit!!!

A few years ago a friend of mine from South Africa told me about the anti-hijack flame thrower kit. I wanted him to bring me one back from there so I could fit it to the glass break and microwave sensors on the car. He was scared of getting checked at the airport though...

And yes, messing with someones stuff when there's no-one around is out of line. If you've got a problem with me say it to my face and we'll sort it out one way or another!

Rolex
03-18-06, 09:22 AM
This guy had the right idea:

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232345&page=1&pp=15

In the UK you can't do anything to any burglar or mugger, or vandal or anything. The whole place is run by a bunch of whiney liberals.

I'd be on the first plane out to the USA on a one way ticket if they'd let me stay.

I should be able to defend my stuff dammit!!!

A few years ago a friend of mine from South Africa told me about the anti-hijack flame thrower kit. I wanted him to bring me one back from there so I could fit it to the glass break and microwave sensors on the car. He was scared of getting checked at the airport though...

And yes, messing with someones stuff when there's no-one around is out of line. If you've got a problem with me say it to my face and we'll sort it out one way or another!

That guy has to live in Texas.

FredMaxwell
03-18-06, 10:32 AM
Yet another reason to love Texas if it's true and I would believe it of TX:
( From http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232345&page=2&pp=15 )
(I have always said that in TX a good legal justification for shooting someone is: "He needed killin'")

Deadly Force to Protect Property

"A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect his property to the degree he reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, theft during the nighttime or criminal mischief during the nighttime, and he reasonably believes that the property cannot be protected by any other means."

Not only that...

Protection of the Property of Others

"A person is justified in using force or deadly force against another to protect the property of a third person if he reasonably believes he would be justified to use similar force to protect his own property, and he reasonably believes that there existed an attempt or actual commission of the crime of theft or criminal mischief."

"Also, a person is justified in using force or deadly force if he reasonably believes that the third person has requested his protection of property; or he has a legal duty to protect the property; or the third person whose property he is protecting is his spouse, parent or child."

Jonas McFeely
03-18-06, 03:30 PM
Shooting someone for breaking into your car is retarded.I love my car just as much as anyone else on here,if not more.But come on,he could have,or maybe he did take someones life over a new Chrysler product.The guy was no threat to his family,he wanted the car or what was inside of it.That is no reason to shoot someone.This is what is wrong with America,too many damn trigger happy gun-toting red necks thinking they can shoot anyone for any reason.i think its ok to have a gun for protection,and to use it if you or your family is in immediate danger.But unless that guy was approaching his house and threating him or his family,i think it was just dead wrong to shoot him.I think the guy should be charged.But i guess that crap is legal in Texas.

FredMaxwell
03-18-06, 04:53 PM
Shooting someone for breaking into your car is retarded.I love my car just as much as anyone else on here,if not more.But come on,he could have,or maybe he did take someones life over a new Chrysler product.The guy was no threat to his family,he wanted the car or what was inside of it.That is no reason to shoot someone.This is what is wrong with America,too many damn trigger happy gun-toting red necks thinking they can shoot anyone for any reason.i think its ok to have a gun for protection,and to use it if you or your family is in immediate danger.But unless that guy was approaching his house and threating him or his family,i think it was just dead wrong to shoot him.I think the guy should be charged.But i guess that crap is legal in Texas.

If he's going to break into your automobile, someones home probably will be next. There is nothing wrong with defending your property.

There is no reason in all hell why the man ought to be charged for defending his property.. that is not an American way of thinking and it's sad that so many people have no idea of what America is or was. He would have been, here, in Kansas, because Kansas is a horrible state.

America was built on defending what is right and freedom. We use to hang mother****ers like that thief who got shot and still ought to. At least that crook won't be out stealing or killing anyone for a long time to come.

If you want to give America away to the government and watch it fall into nothingness - go ahead - I believe in a man having the right to defend his home and his property by any means he chooses.

As an aside.. for the love of god, the thief was in TEXAS and he KNEW someone was likely to put a couple rounds of lead up his dumb ass.
Good enough for that son of a bitch.

And it would be a dark filthy shame to charge the man who defended his property. We need more people like him in order to have less bad people.

TomDeville
03-18-06, 05:22 PM
Dear EsteemedCaddyFriends:

In my humble opinion;
The Fred is correct.

God Bless America; Texas has it right.
That bastard knew the risk; and, took his
chances. No one died. It's all good.

Bottom Line: Don't f*ck with personal
property; and, don't even look at someone's
car unless it is to pay a compliment or ask
a valid question, (or in the case of Ricers
to laugh and/or give a dirty look at the loser).

Best Regards,

TomDeville

:cool2:

Rolex
03-18-06, 05:50 PM
If he's going to break into your automobile, someones home probably will be next. There is nothing wrong with defending your property.

There is no reason in all hell why the man ought to be charged for defending his property.. that is not an American way of thinking and it's sad that so many people have no idea of what America is or was. He would have been, here, in Kansas, because Kansas is a horrible state.

America was built on defending what is right and freedom. We use to hang mother****ers like that thief who got shot and still ought to. At least that crook won't be out stealing or killing anyone for a long time to come.

If you want to give America away to the government and watch it fall into nothingness - go ahead - I believe in a man having the right to defend his home and his property by any means he chooses.

As an aside.. for the love of god, the thief was in TEXAS and he KNEW someone was likely to put a couple rounds of lead up his dumb ass.

And it would be a dark filthy shame to charge the man who defended his property. We need more people like him in order to have less bad people.

There will always be people willing to shoot other people for reasons much less important than this.....which may be excessive and unreasonable. I agree with you that a person should have the right to defend his property from common criminals and thieves. You said a mouthful by pointing out that people in Tx who choose to break into vehicles, homes, or otherwise commit criminal trespassing know FULL WELL that they can be shot for doing so. This guy got exactly what he deserved IMO. Those who don't think so may well change their minds after having someone rob them or vandilize their vehicle to steal their belongings.

If I shot someone for the same reason here in AR, I'd be prosecuted in a heartbeat. Funny how laws vary so much from state to state.

TomDeville
03-18-06, 06:10 PM
The large variation between States is a
direct consequence of the American brand
of Federalism; wherein, the paramouncy of
"States Rights" is an overarching principle.

The upside is that the concerns, approach
and priorities of a particular region govern;
and, are not dictated to by a distant central
bureaucracy.

The downside is really bad shit like The Civil
War; and, those matters incidental thereto.

TomDeville

Jonas McFeely
03-18-06, 06:39 PM

Huge difference between a common thief and murderer.Though he did not know that at the time.And i do agree that the guy is retarded for doing that in texas,knowing full well what someone could legally do to him.I still dont think its right.I do believe in protecting your property,but its just that,property.Human life,no matter how scummy it may be,is a human life,and not worth as much as property.Especially a f*cking Dodge Neon.Just because we used to hang "motherf*ckers" back when does not mean it was right then or now.We used to enslave blacks too.I think that if they investigated and found that the thief was no threat at all and had no weapon on him,the guy who shot him should get some kind of punishment,not jail time,but something.You cant just go around shooting people,its just not right.Though i guess in texas it is.But look at all of the scum that comes out of Texas....

FredMaxwell
03-18-06, 10:59 PM
Huge difference between a common thief and murderer.Though he did not know that at the time.And i do agree that the guy is retarded for doing that in texas,knowing full well what someone could legally do to him.I still dont think its right.I do believe in protecting your property,but its just that,property.Human life,no matter how scummy it may be,is a human life,and not worth as much as property.Especially a f*cking Dodge Neon.Just because we used to hang "motherf*ckers" back when does not mean it was right then or now.We used to enslave blacks too.I think that if they investigated and found that the thief was no threat at all and had no weapon on him,the guy who shot him should get some kind of punishment,not jail time,but something.You cant just go around shooting people,its just not right.Though i guess in texas it is.But look at all of the scum that comes out of Texas....

Well I would hate for it to be allowed, going around shooting people, but shooting someone who is damaging you in certain ways like fooling with your property whether it be your home or your other property - they ought to be stopped even if it takes a grenade.

FredMaxwell
03-18-06, 11:00 PM
Dear EsteemedCaddyFriends:

In my humble opinion;
The Fred is correct.

God Bless America; Texas has it right.
That bastard knew the risk; and, took his
chances. No one died. It's all good.

Bottom Line: Don't f*ck with personal
property; and, don't even look at someone's
car unless it is to pay a compliment or ask
a valid question, (or in the case of Ricers
to laugh and/or give a dirty look at the loser).

Best Regards,

TomDeville

How did you know my name..
PS: You make sense.
I like you.

davesdeville
03-19-06, 08:59 AM
Iron Maiden???

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!

(sorry!)

Dude, that post was BOGUS!

Jonas McFeely
03-19-06, 02:18 PM
Yeah i really dont think that guy shot anyone.The internet is crawlimg with lieing scum bags.He just wanted to sound hard,he was probly beating it to all the replies that were saying "whoa dude youre cool,and yeah good job" or whatever the hell those people said.

FredMaxwell
03-19-06, 03:34 PM
Yeah i really dont think that guy shot anyone.The internet is crawlimg with lieing scum bags.He just wanted to sound hard,he was probly beating it to all the replies that were saying "whoa dude youre cool,and yeah good job" or whatever the hell those people said.

I don't know man,
I saw on a news clip a few weeks ago this 90 year old Texan woman kept on shooting this dumbass who broke in on her and her daughter

BLAM BLAM then she starts lecturing him and says STAY DOWN OR I'LL SHOOT YOU AGAIN he tries to get up and so she does

And the dispatcher is talkin to the daughter asking her to tell her mother she can stop shooting him now

It just seems to me that Texans don't play games
Like when that guy was running from the police and hit this womans car with her daughter in it and the mother got ahold of the guy and was beating his ass for him :)

Jonas McFeely
03-19-06, 07:10 PM
Yeah,well,tru.

Spyder
03-19-06, 09:28 PM
Ok, if I shot someone and told them to stay down and they started getting up, I would, without a doubt, unload on them. That's just not kosher and I'm not risking an injured crazy bastard coming at me pissed off and full of pcp. You never know, and I'd rather not be dead. Does that not make sense to anyone? I don't understand how people are unwilling to defend themselves.

FredMaxwell
03-19-06, 09:55 PM
Ok, if I shot someone and told them to stay down and they started getting up, I would, without a doubt, unload on them. That's just not kosher and I'm not risking an injured crazy bastard coming at me pissed off and full of pcp. You never know, and I'd rather not be dead. Does that not make sense to anyone? I don't understand how people are unwilling to defend themselves.

See:thumbsup:

hardrockcamaro@mac.c
03-20-06, 04:56 AM
If he was lying to look like the big man why admit he hit his own car with 2 (ie 50%) of his shots.

Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't.
I like to think it did.

People need to learn to leave other people's property alone.
If it doesn't belong to you, don't touch it. If you follow that rule, you won't get shot. So the responsibility for your own life is yours.

Spyder
03-20-06, 06:41 PM
That's a big ten-four, little buddy!

TomDeville
03-24-06, 08:56 PM
...that I didn't come across the little ******* in the act of keying the drivers door on my Cadillac.

Because I would have cut their hands off at minimum and used my knife to cut the word A**HOLE on their forehead. But then I'd be in jail...

:mad:

:brutal:

Hardrock I had been wondering where you
had your Cadillac parked when that vile
act of jealousy and cowardice took place?

TomDeville

Spyder
03-25-06, 02:57 AM
Yea, mayhem would be far worse than any sort of defense-based beating. Mayhem another term for being disfigurement.

hardrockcamaro@mac.c
03-25-06, 04:37 AM
Hardrock I had been wondering where you
had your Cadillac parked when that vile
act of jealousy and cowardice took place?

TomDeville

In a public car park.
One that is mostly used by people who drive into the city to work.
I parked in the same spot I normally park in and have done for over a year.
There are brand new Mercades and BMWs parked in the same area as well as old economy cars.

Thing is, the car park only has one entrance and there are high walls all the way around so it's not like someone was just passing by.

On the plus side I've managed to polish it down so that it doesn't look to bad. You can see it if the light ctaches it right though, but it doesn't look as bad as it did. It's still a bit annoying as the car was MINT before.